william posey ( bill posey )

Posted in the Glenville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
brian

Weston, WV

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Finally got him!! knew he was worthless! Glad they got him.
gabby

Weston, WV

#2 Jun 5, 2013
Agreed 100%!!!!!!!!!
Concerned

Bridgeport, WV

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Hope they keep him!
Haha

Bridgeport, WV

#4 Jun 5, 2013
How many high speed chases can you go on before they realize you might kill someone? Obviously it's like 15 or so!
LOL

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2013
He will be out before you know it. It happens every time. He will never learn because he gives the cops the info they need for a bigger bust and then he gets the out of jail free card. To your face he acts like he is all nice and wants to help you out but when you turn around you better pull the knife out of your back.
Haha

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Jun 5, 2013
LOL wrote:
He will be out before you know it. It happens every time. He will never learn because he gives the cops the info they need for a bigger bust and then he gets the out of jail free card. To your face he acts like he is all nice and wants to help you out but when you turn around you better pull the knife out of your back.
Sadly you're right. I'm not friends with him so don't know how he is personally, but heard he is a rat so he will be back out soon and eventually kill someone on his high speed chases that he's known for. I had hoped when the magistrates changed that maybe he would actually pay for the MANY crimes this lowlife has committed.
Lee lee

Weston, WV

#7 Jun 5, 2013
He should be locked up and throw away the key
FYI

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 6, 2013
LOL wrote:
He will be out before you know it. It happens every time. He will never learn because he gives the cops the info they need for a bigger bust and then he gets the out of jail free card. To your face he acts like he is all nice and wants to help you out but when you turn around you better pull the knife out of your back.
If he gets out everytime before you know it, then why was last sentence he there for a long time??!! I do personally know him and NOT on a drug level. And has never been anything but polite, mannerly, and thoughtful in my presence. I agree what he did was wrong, dont misunderstand me please. But i just cant personally see a narc in his style
1 post removed
kalep

Crozet, VA

#10 Jun 6, 2013
Hopefully he rats out every piece of druggie filth in Weston. If they all are gone Weston would be a nice little place to live. These people have been a fecal stain on this town, and they need to go.
Joy

Bridgeport, WV

#11 Jun 7, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
If he gets out everytime before you know it, then why was last sentence he there for a long time??!! I do personally know him and NOT on a drug level. And has never been anything but polite, mannerly, and thoughtful in my presence. I agree what he did was wrong, dont misunderstand me please. But i just cant personally see a narc in his style
If you know him personally (drug level or not) then you know he is a violent person, beats up women, routinely flees from police on high speed chases, and has had a long history with drugs. I don't know about you but I wouldn't associate with people like that. I don't care how nice they would be to my face. The last high speed chase around here ended up with the driver being shot for exactly the same stuff this posey guy does. I just hope he doesn't kill an innocent person because he will continue to do it over and over. That's why he needs to be in jail permanently!!!
billy

Weston, WV

#12 Jun 7, 2013
thats why they call him "turn on"
FYI

Fairmont, WV

#13 Jun 7, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know him personally (drug level or not) then you know he is a violent person, beats up women, routinely flees from police on high speed chases, and has had a long history with drugs. I don't know about you but I wouldn't associate with people like that. I don't care how nice they would be to my face. The last high speed chase around here ended up with the driver being shot for exactly the same stuff this posey guy does. I just hope he doesn't kill an innocent person because he will continue to do it over and over. That's why he needs to be in jail permanently!!!
Well i have never seen the violent side. But have always been the type of person to have hope and faith that someone could change however. Was highly dissapointed about the chase. Someone innocent could have been killed!!!! And the whole drug dealing is totally not approved of!!! People deserve second chances....... But his has ran out, he knew better as to what he was doing as a grown man.
ladidadida

Weston, WV

#14 Jun 7, 2013
I wish the old people and squares would move out of Weston. The youth will rule soon and they want DRUGS. Don't knock it till ya try it dorks
Concerned

Bridgeport, WV

#15 Jun 7, 2013
ladidadida wrote:
I wish the old people and squares would move out of Weston. The youth will rule soon and they want DRUGS. Don't knock it till ya try it dorks
Sounds like Your ass needs to be sitting in jail too!
Obviously you don't have kids that you worry about, if you do you really SUCK as a parent. Of course we already know that a lot of parents put their young kids in danger by running around with junkies but hopefully keeping these losers in jail will help some of these kids since their parents won't!
ladidadida

Weston, WV

#16 Jun 7, 2013
Hahaha for what? Pointing out you all are old fuddy duddies and need to be put down? Or pointing out that the youth want different things then you do? We're punishing these people with drug laws that are older than the people are lol. Oh and I teach my kid to be open minded and to not judge someone else unless you've walked a mile in their shoes type of thing. I'm sure your a closed minded Christian. Religion is the cause of all our problems, get off your high horse and believe that lmao
Concerned

Bridgeport, WV

#17 Jun 7, 2013
ladidadida wrote:
Hahaha for what? Pointing out you all are old fuddy duddies and need to be put down? Or pointing out that the youth want different things then you do? We're punishing these people with drug laws that are older than the people are lol. Oh and I teach my kid to be open minded and to not judge someone else unless you've walked a mile in their shoes type of thing. I'm sure your a closed minded Christian. Religion is the cause of all our problems, get off your high horse and believe that lmao
Obviously you don't know me at all. I'm not old. I'm in my late 20's. teaching your kids to be open minded is one thing but bringing junkies and criminals like billy posey around your children should cause you to be an unfit parent. You put your child's life in danger every time you put lowlifes like this around them. It has nothing to do with religion or open mindedness. It ONLY about the safety of your children. Your obviously one of those parents that only worry about what YOU want instead of what's best for your children. Shame on you!
ladidadida

Weston, WV

#18 Jun 7, 2013
Haha now your wrong. I font even know billy pose lmao
ladidadida

Weston, WV

#19 Jun 7, 2013
Don't. Posey
ladidadida

Weston, WV

#20 Jun 7, 2013
Just on here messing with people like you, who take this site seriously lol. Entertainment for a boring day haha
Concerned

Bridgeport, WV

#21 Jun 7, 2013
ladidadida wrote:
Just on here messing with people like you, who take this site seriously lol. Entertainment for a boring day haha
I don't take it too serious for reasons like you. Just getting the point across!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight at Sharpe's Hospital 2 hr Nurse Betty 4
Nick Davis 3 hr Duh Huh 9
Chris Evans at it again 5 hr itsmecae 10
Kids busted at high school? 5 hr Veritas Braxton 11
Hot and ready women 5 hr Jack Hoover 1
Dark haired chick at Gino's (May '14) 5 hr Jack Hoover 16
New topic of riverstreet 5 hr Jack Hoover 5
Glenville Dating
Find my Match

Glenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glenville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Is Josh Gordon a WR1 for Week 13 and Fantasy Football Playoffs?
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
Bleacher Report 9:37 PM
Tashaun Gipson's Knee Injury a Major Blow to Browns Secondary
Bleacher Report 9:39 PM
How Gordon Opened Up Browns Offense in Week 12