brian

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Finally got him!! knew he was worthless! Glad they got him.
gabby

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Agreed 100%!!!!!!!!!
Concerned

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Hope they keep him!
Haha

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

How many high speed chases can you go on before they realize you might kill someone? Obviously it's like 15 or so!
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

He will be out before you know it. It happens every time. He will never learn because he gives the cops the info they need for a bigger bust and then he gets the out of jail free card. To your face he acts like he is all nice and wants to help you out but when you turn around you better pull the knife out of your back.
Haha

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
He will be out before you know it. It happens every time. He will never learn because he gives the cops the info they need for a bigger bust and then he gets the out of jail free card. To your face he acts like he is all nice and wants to help you out but when you turn around you better pull the knife out of your back.
Sadly you're right. I'm not friends with him so don't know how he is personally, but heard he is a rat so he will be back out soon and eventually kill someone on his high speed chases that he's known for. I had hoped when the magistrates changed that maybe he would actually pay for the MANY crimes this lowlife has committed.
Lee lee

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

He should be locked up and throw away the key
FYI

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

LOL wrote:
If he gets out everytime before you know it, then why was last sentence he there for a long time??!! I do personally know him and NOT on a drug level. And has never been anything but polite, mannerly, and thoughtful in my presence. I agree what he did was wrong, dont misunderstand me please. But i just cant personally see a narc in his style
1 post removed
kalep

Crozet, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Hopefully he rats out every piece of druggie filth in Weston. If they all are gone Weston would be a nice little place to live. These people have been a fecal stain on this town, and they need to go.
Joy

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
If he gets out everytime before you know it, then why was last sentence he there for a long time??!! I do personally know him and NOT on a drug level. And has never been anything but polite, mannerly, and thoughtful in my presence. I agree what he did was wrong, dont misunderstand me please. But i just cant personally see a narc in his style
If you know him personally (drug level or not) then you know he is a violent person, beats up women, routinely flees from police on high speed chases, and has had a long history with drugs. I don't know about you but I wouldn't associate with people like that. I don't care how nice they would be to my face. The last high speed chase around here ended up with the driver being shot for exactly the same stuff this posey guy does. I just hope he doesn't kill an innocent person because he will continue to do it over and over. That's why he needs to be in jail permanently!!!
billy

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

thats why they call him "turn on"
FYI

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know him personally (drug level or not) then you know he is a violent person, beats up women, routinely flees from police on high speed chases, and has had a long history with drugs. I don't know about you but I wouldn't associate with people like that. I don't care how nice they would be to my face. The last high speed chase around here ended up with the driver being shot for exactly the same stuff this posey guy does. I just hope he doesn't kill an innocent person because he will continue to do it over and over. That's why he needs to be in jail permanently!!!
Well i have never seen the violent side. But have always been the type of person to have hope and faith that someone could change however. Was highly dissapointed about the chase. Someone innocent could have been killed!!!! And the whole drug dealing is totally not approved of!!! People deserve second chances....... But his has ran out, he knew better as to what he was doing as a grown man.
ladidadida

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

I wish the old people and squares would move out of Weston. The youth will rule soon and they want DRUGS. Don't knock it till ya try it dorks
Concerned

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

ladidadida wrote:
I wish the old people and squares would move out of Weston. The youth will rule soon and they want DRUGS. Don't knock it till ya try it dorks
Sounds like Your ass needs to be sitting in jail too!
Obviously you don't have kids that you worry about, if you do you really SUCK as a parent. Of course we already know that a lot of parents put their young kids in danger by running around with junkies but hopefully keeping these losers in jail will help some of these kids since their parents won't!
ladidadida

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Hahaha for what? Pointing out you all are old fuddy duddies and need to be put down? Or pointing out that the youth want different things then you do? We're punishing these people with drug laws that are older than the people are lol. Oh and I teach my kid to be open minded and to not judge someone else unless you've walked a mile in their shoes type of thing. I'm sure your a closed minded Christian. Religion is the cause of all our problems, get off your high horse and believe that lmao
Concerned

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

ladidadida wrote:
Hahaha for what? Pointing out you all are old fuddy duddies and need to be put down? Or pointing out that the youth want different things then you do? We're punishing these people with drug laws that are older than the people are lol. Oh and I teach my kid to be open minded and to not judge someone else unless you've walked a mile in their shoes type of thing. I'm sure your a closed minded Christian. Religion is the cause of all our problems, get off your high horse and believe that lmao
Obviously you don't know me at all. I'm not old. I'm in my late 20's. teaching your kids to be open minded is one thing but bringing junkies and criminals like billy posey around your children should cause you to be an unfit parent. You put your child's life in danger every time you put lowlifes like this around them. It has nothing to do with religion or open mindedness. It ONLY about the safety of your children. Your obviously one of those parents that only worry about what YOU want instead of what's best for your children. Shame on you!
ladidadida

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Haha now your wrong. I font even know billy pose lmao
ladidadida

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Don't. Posey
ladidadida

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Just on here messing with people like you, who take this site seriously lol. Entertainment for a boring day haha
Concerned

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

ladidadida wrote:
Just on here messing with people like you, who take this site seriously lol. Entertainment for a boring day haha
I don't take it too serious for reasons like you. Just getting the point across!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 3 min Lord Franksmehcra... 119
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min bacon hater 56,456
Christina Gross (Dec '13) 40 min Christina 18
Christy hall (Nov '12) 1 hr cherry 49
oil field trash 3 hr 12know 15
Brandy peters 6 hr Its me 1
Eric Carpenter 6 hr Appear 2

Search the Glenville Forum:
•••
•••
Glenville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••