teacher should believe in God.
Really

Bridgeport, WV

#21 Sep 5, 2013
This science teacher as you speak is a joke unless your in his little group you have no chance in hell passing his class. he informs the class first day they wont get a a .I had him when he first started teaching he was a ass then and still is and ive been out of school for 21 yrs.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#22 Sep 5, 2013
*They're* Christian -- but yes, I agree.

Oh, and I almost forgot. That "educator" once filled a whole editorial page in the the Weston Democrat condemning homosexuals with quotes from the Bible.

Given that we know for certain that gays have always existed and that science has proven being gay is the result of biology rather than choice, wouldn't a teacher taking a full page to condemn gays be like a teacher taking a full page to condemn African Americans? It's literally exactly the same.

There are kids out their going through a difficult time coming to terms with who they are in an uncommonly conservative setting, kids who are statistically more likely to take their own lives during their developmental years and A TEACHER CONDEMNS THEM AS SINNERS PUBLICLY IN A NEWSPAPER!?

Now before you say "but he was exercising his beliefs based on scripture..." F-you! Have any of you Christians out there ever actually read the Bible? It is filled with 463 contradictions. Not only that but you can go to Hell for everything including getting a haircut or tattoo, not leaving your community to have your period out in the wilderness, playing football with a pigskin, wearing two types of different fabric, eating shrimp, etc.

Given that the Bible states you go to Hell for eating shrimp, why hasn't this "educator" been picketing Long John Silvers? Certainly there are more people whose souls are in danger of eternal damnation due to eating shellfish than there are gays which only constitute 5% of the population? Aren't you "Christians" always yelling that all sins are equal in God's eyes?

Like most people who arbitrarily pick and choose their "morality" from the Bible, I don't think this "educator" was ever truly concerned with anyone's soul; I believe that those who are anti-gay or anti-abortion are the types of individuals who can only feel self worth if they are looking down at someone else. They seem to fill the void normally used for critical thinking with uncommon hate. Regardless, the Bible is the last place you look to find morality.

It's like Mark Twain said...

" [God’s] acts expose His vindictive, unjust, ungenerous, pitiless and vengeful nature constantly. He is always punishing – punishing trifling misdeeds with thousandfold severity; punishing innocent children for the misdeeds of their parents; punishing unoffending populations for the misdeeds of their rulers; even descending to wreak bloody vengeance upon harmless calves and lambs and sheep and bullocks, as punishment for inconsequential trespasses committed by their proprietors. It is perhaps the most damnatory biography that exists in print anywhere. It makes Nero an angel of light and leading, by contrast."

Isn't it enough to know that morality is just living your life in a way that helps others rather than hurting them?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23 Sep 5, 2013
*there*
Dont listen

United States

#24 Sep 6, 2013
No one should listen to the statements by herzog is god and mountain mama. He has already admitted to being a woman beater and baby killer. And mountain mama has agreed with him. They have no business telling others who should be teachers and who shouldn't. They are disgusting people with disgusting morals. Their input in BS and ridiculous!!
Agree

Ada, OH

#25 Sep 6, 2013
Dont listen wrote:
No one should listen to the statements by herzog is god and mountain mama. He has already admitted to being a woman beater and baby killer. And mountain mama has agreed with him. They have no business telling others who should be teachers and who shouldn't. They are disgusting people with disgusting morals. Their input in BS and ridiculous!!
After reading through some of these threads... Wow! I agree with you and it's scary that there are fruit loops like this in our community!
Idiots

Weston, WV

#26 Sep 6, 2013
I wish all the atheist's would move to a non-Christian country and see how they like it. They are ruining all of the good in our country. Stardust? Yeah, right....
amy

Buckhannon, WV

#27 Sep 6, 2013
The last two posts sum it up nicley. I went through some posts last night to see what else this herzog character had to say. I think herzog has multiple screen names and constantly comments on his own post from different devices (cell, ipod and home computer). Who would go to that extent, or have that kind of time? Finally, as far as the comment that nobody could get an "A" in that Science class, several people got an A. We worked for it, we learned more Science in a year than we did in Four years of high school. That one teacher held us to a higher standard, if every teacher pushed that hard our country would be at the top of the list in education instead of the bottom. Herzog, isn't that what you want? I guess you want everybody to think and believe exactly like you. Live and let live is the true meaning of being liberal. I hope you figure it out some day. You could do some good if you can figure out how to not destroy your credibility by shooting of at the mouth.
Smh

United States

#28 Sep 6, 2013
Buford Bradley wrote:
<quoted text>
OK if that's what you think then so be it but why do you think that there's no God because you life is not what you want it to be or is it the government has you brain washed. I believe a person has the right to believe in anything he/she wants to but atheist people puts there belifes upon people just as much as anybody elss.
Just met her believe there's no God. She'll find out soon enough :):)
1 post removed

Since: Jun 13

Grafton, WV

#30 Sep 6, 2013
First of all "Don't Listen" you really need to stay off these threads if you aren't intelligent enough to recognize blatant sarcasm. Herzog is neither a "woman beater" or a "baby killer," however, you are a complete idiot.

"Agree," the teacher Herzog is referring to teaches science but doesn't believe the most important areas of the field if they are not supported by the Bible, he pickets schools with anti-abortion signs, and writes letters to newspapers denouncing impressionable students -- and you think Herzog is one who's nuts?

"Idiots," you must have had that teacher for science or you would know that we are in fact made of stardust. Almost every element in existence was formed in the heart of a star. The carbon, magnesium, calcium and iron in your body is the product of star that existed billions of years ago.

Also, "Idiots," your history teacher must of been an ignorant Christian as well or you would know that America was never founded nor intended to be a "Christian" nation. Our founders could not have been more clear about this.

The Treaty of Tripoli states ""As the government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian Religion..."

Not only is the fact stated in the treaty, but I'm also guessing you've never read the Constitution which states "Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Also,are you aware that the word "God" does not appear in the Constitution once?

If you idiot Christians don't like living in a country where forcing Christianity down other peoples throats is prohibited then it's time to pack your bags and move out. Your choices are Christian third world nations or secular (non-Christian) countries that have higher standards of living than America.
Former Student

United States

#31 Sep 6, 2013
Really wrote:
This science teacher as you speak is a joke unless your in his little group you have no chance in hell passing his class. he informs the class first day they wont get a a .I had him when he first started teaching he was a ass then and still is and ive been out of school for 21 yrs.
One of the best teachers I ever had in LC & more should be like him. He's not just a baby sitter who gives you the answers all year all the while doing nothing but crippling you. He actually makes you pay attention, do the work, and LEARN what he's teaching you. Being smart and studying, I passed his class no problem. I guess I can't say the same for you.
Former Student

United States

#32 Sep 6, 2013
Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
First of all "Don't Listen" you really need to stay off these threads if you aren't intelligent enough to recognize blatant sarcasm. Herzog is neither a "woman beater" or a "baby killer," however, you are a complete idiot.
"Agree," the teacher Herzog is referring to teaches science but doesn't believe the most important areas of the field if they are not supported by the Bible, he pickets schools with anti-abortion signs, and writes letters to newspapers denouncing impressionable students -- and you think Herzog is one who's nuts?
"Idiots," you must have had that teacher for science or you would know that we are in fact made of stardust. Almost every element in existence was formed in the heart of a star. The carbon, magnesium, calcium and iron in your body is the product of star that existed billions of years ago.
Also, "Idiots," your history teacher must of been an ignorant Christian as well or you would know that America was never founded nor intended to be a "Christian" nation. Our founders could not have been more clear about this.
The Treaty of Tripoli states ""As the government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian Religion..."
Not only is the fact stated in the treaty, but I'm also guessing you've never read the Constitution which states "Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Also,are you aware that the word "God" does not appear in the Constitution once?
If you idiot Christians don't like living in a country where forcing Christianity down other peoples throats is prohibited then it's time to pack your bags and move out. Your choices are Christian third world nations or secular (non-Christian) countries that have higher standards of living than America.
Get a job.

Since: Jun 13

Grafton, WV

#33 Sep 6, 2013
former student,

I have a job and I more than likely make more than you do.

Thank you very much.
Dont listen

United States

#34 Sep 6, 2013
Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
First of all "Don't Listen" you really need to stay off these threads if you aren't intelligent enough to recognize blatant sarcasm. Herzog is neither a "woman beater" or a "baby killer," however, you are a complete idiot.
"Agree," the teacher Herzog is referring to teaches science but doesn't believe the most important areas of the field if they are not supported by the Bible, he pickets schools with anti-abortion signs, and writes letters to newspapers denouncing impressionable students -- and you think Herzog is one who's nuts?
"Idiots," you must have had that teacher for science or you would know that we are in fact made of stardust. Almost every element in existence was formed in the heart of a star. The carbon, magnesium, calcium and iron in your body is the product of star that existed billions of years ago.
Also, "Idiots," your history teacher must of been an ignorant Christian as well or you would know that America was never founded nor intended to be a "Christian" nation. Our founders could not have been more clear about this.
The Treaty of Tripoli states ""As the government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian Religion..."
Not only is the fact stated in the treaty, but I'm also guessing you've never read the Constitution which states "Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Also,are you aware that the word "God" does not appear in the Constitution once?
If you idiot Christians don't like living in a country where forcing Christianity down other peoples throats is prohibited then it's time to pack your bags and move out. Your choices are Christian third world nations or secular (non-Christian) countries that have higher standards of living than America.
I completely understand sarcasm, however, beating women and killing babies is nothing to joke about or be sarcastic about. He said he curb stomps women. I've read his post and yours. You two should go on a date. You seem to fit in well with stupid. Also, I've read the post about the science teacher. I think he's a great teacher. I've also seen him protesting abortions on the side of the school along with another teacher. I think it's GREAT. I'm not for killing innocent babies like you and the other douche bag. So take your BS somewhere else.

Since: Sep 13

Grafton, WV

#35 Sep 6, 2013
Again crazy person, a non-viable and non-cognizant fetus is NOT a baby. You can keep calling pro-choice advocates "baby killers" but they care more about human life than you do considering that individuals such as yourself are directly responsible for America's infant mortality rate, gun death rate, poverty rate, and foster care abuse rate since you tell everyone to vote Republican which means you are voting against healthcare access for children, livable wages, common sense gun regulations, funds for foster care, etc.

Just stop it. You nuts haven't addressed one single fact on any of these threads. You haven't addressed our lack of a one-payer system which leads to more LIVING children dying to a lack of healthcare access, you haven't addressed the abuse rates for the 3/4ths of children that go unadopted, you haven't addressed low wages which puts children in danger due to lack of money for basic necessities. You haven't attempted to address anything at all.

Until you understand what a substantive argument is, shut up and understand you have nothing to contribute to the debate. You can name-call and makeup as much nonsense as you want regarding Herzog, Mountain Mama and whoever else but considering they back up their statements with solid fact it just makes you look like the uninformed nutcases you are. Resorting to name-calling because you don't have any facts to backup your viewpoint is not an argument.
nothappy

Buckhannon, WV

#36 Sep 6, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Again crazy person, a non-viable and non-cognizant fetus is NOT a baby. You can keep calling pro-choice advocates "baby killers" but they care more about human life than you do considering that individuals such as yourself are directly responsible for America's infant mortality rate, gun death rate, poverty rate, and foster care abuse rate since you tell everyone to vote Republican which means you are voting against healthcare access for children, livable wages, common sense gun regulations, funds for foster care, etc.

Just stop it. You nuts haven't addressed one single fact on any of these threads. You haven't addressed our lack of a one-payer system which leads to more LIVING children dying to a lack of healthcare access, you haven't addressed the abuse rates for the 3/4ths of children that go unadopted, you haven't addressed low wages which puts children in danger due to lack of money for basic necessities. You haven't attempted to address anything at all.

Until you understand what a substantive argument is, shut up and understand you have nothing to contribute to the debate. You can name-call and makeup as much nonsense as you want regarding Herzog, Mountain Mama and whoever else but considering they back up their statements with solid fact it just makes you look like the uninformed nutcases you are. Resorting to name-calling because you don't have any facts to backup your viewpoint is not an argument.
If everyone adopts the Christian way then babies would be born in wedlock. Thus, eliminating the need for abortion. If rapists were Christians then rape wouldn't happen....no need for abortion. So on and so on.....your blasphemy is the issue and is what is wrong with the Country.
nothappy

Buckhannon, WV

#37 Sep 6, 2013
Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
former student,

I have a job and I more than likely make more than you do.

Thank you very much.
Usually, when one brags about their financial situation they have self-esteem issues. I highly doubt anything you say is truth. YEA!
Dont listen

United States

#38 Sep 6, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Again crazy person, a non-viable and non-cognizant fetus is NOT a baby. You can keep calling pro-choice advocates "baby killers" but they care more about human life than you do considering that individuals such as yourself are directly responsible for America's infant mortality rate, gun death rate, poverty rate, and foster care abuse rate since you tell everyone to vote Republican which means you are voting against healthcare access for children, livable wages, common sense gun regulations, funds for foster care, etc.
Just stop it. You nuts haven't addressed one single fact on any of these threads. You haven't addressed our lack of a one-payer system which leads to more LIVING children dying to a lack of healthcare access, you haven't addressed the abuse rates for the 3/4ths of children that go unadopted, you haven't addressed low wages which puts children in danger due to lack of money for basic necessities. You haven't attempted to address anything at all.
Until you understand what a substantive argument is, shut up and understand you have nothing to contribute to the debate. You can name-call and makeup as much nonsense as you want regarding Herzog, Mountain Mama and whoever else but considering they back up their statements with solid fact it just makes you look like the uninformed nutcases you are. Resorting to name-calling because you don't have any facts to backup your viewpoint is not an argument.
Abortion IS killing a BABY. Call it whatever you want to make yourself feel better but it IS a baby. It has a heart beat which makes it alive. In a few cases it doesn't yet. But most cases a baby has a heart beat before the mother is aware she is pregnant. So even stupid people like you deserve a chance at life, you should be glad you weren't aborted. You should thank your parents everyday that they kept you and didn't look at baby killing the way you all do. No statistic will change the fact you are killing children. So you can give up on that. Human morals and values are something your raised with. Obviously you and the other two idiots were not raised the same.
Stop

Weston, WV

#39 Sep 6, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading through some of these threads... Wow! I agree with you and it's scary that there are fruit loops like this in our community!
They are the same people!!
Stop

Weston, WV

#40 Sep 6, 2013
Herzog and Mountain Mama is the same person. He is talking to himself. Only way he will have anyone agree with anything he says! Idiot!!

Since: Sep 13

Grafton, WV

#41 Sep 6, 2013
You couldn't fill a thimble with the morality you think you have. Those who are pro-choice are the ones with a moral compass considering they believe all children should be wanted children with the guarantee of safe environments and basic necessities before being brought into the world. And again, the overwhelming number of abortions take place BEFORE there is a heartbeat. However, the issue of cognizance vs. heartbeat was already addressed earlier and you did not address it -- at all.

Bringing children into a society where they are not taken care of is HIGHLY IMMORAL. You can put your head in the sand and keep ignoring every single point relating why abortion must be kept legal but you have absolutely no leg to stand on.

A non-viable fetus with no brain, no cognizance and no recognizably human form is NOT a baby and nothing you can ever say will make it so.

Why don't you consider moving to one of the third world or under-developed countries where abortion is illegal? Countries like...

Somalia
Uganda
Afghanistan
Iran
Egypt
Lebanon
Libya
Oman
Syria,
United Arab Emirates
Yemen
Mexico

Wow, lookie there. Not a single country on the list that is one of the almost 20 with higher standards of living than America. I wonder why that is? You think it's because those countries understand that it's not a good idea to overwhelm your society with unwanted children because of the effects it has on everything from quality of education to prison incarceration rates?

You can blab on and on, but you have contributed absolutely nothing remotely intelligent, substantive, or factual that makes your case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carissa 21 min Cdizzle 4
8 ballers from old Lewis county high days 8 hr R Scott Mick 30
City Affairs 9 hr concerned tax payer 1
Homeless people 9 hr Hmmmm 8
Kelly westfall (Feb '16) 11 hr Willow 19
Euthanize all the strays in weston 19 hr Euthanizer 1
Waffle Hut Closes at 10 now? 20 hr Honestly 3

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenville Mortgages