what is your opinion of what happened...

what is your opinion of what happened to aliayah?

Posted in the Glenville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned citizen

Altavista, VA

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Weston has a little girl that has been missing for over 2 years. She was reported missing September 24th 2011. What do you think happened to her?
mommaof3

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2013
My personal thought is they kill that poor little helpless girl.. I'm not a cold hearted person but I think the father and mother should be done the same way..Whenever, we find out what happen to her.. I guess in this small town they are trying to become famous with doing stupid crap to get arrested..
justice

Nitro, WV

#3 Oct 15, 2013
I personally think that she passed away and they are covering it up! I don't think anybody intentionally killed her.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 16, 2013
justice wrote:
I personally think that she passed away and they are covering it up! I don't think anybody intentionally killed her.
Then if they did not intentionally kill her and how pray tell does one do that ???? then they need to tell the truth as to what happened and put that poor child to rest the proper way ..But I do not fell that is what happened,how they both love with their self I can not understand .
truth

Nitro, WV

#5 Oct 17, 2013
Krazy After All wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if they did not intentionally kill her and how pray tell does one do that ???? then they need to tell the truth as to what happened and put that poor child to rest the proper way ..But I do not fell that is what happened,how they both love with their self I can not understand .
how does anybody really know how Ralph and Lena feel if they haven't talked to them??
WestonGal

Weston, WV

#6 Oct 17, 2013
My opinion on this case is the Mom and Dan both know what happened. I am not taking up for Lena or Ralph but we won't know until they come forward. It might have been an accident or not BUT there is a child missing. IF it was an accident then WHY didn't they call 911 when it happened? WHY did they refuse to talk to anyone? If it was my child I would still be looking for her day in and day out. I have a child who is 24 years old. I still want to know where he is. I have had a child to pass away at 7 months old. We knew she was put here for just a little while but to this day I still have trouble accepting it. I cannot go fishing up at the lake now. It just doesn't feel right. We used to go for drives up through there all the time and I still look in the ditches and all around so we just do go do that anymore. We really need closure for this case. That poor baby needs to be found!!!! Also one more thing then I am done is since no one has been arrested for the disappearing of this child HOW do WE know our kids and grand kids are safe? Is my 5 year old grand daughter safe playing in our yard? We really need closure so everyone can move on.
Melissa

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Oct 17, 2013
I also believe she passed away and that Ralph & Lena are covering or up. However I'm guessing that poor baby found mommy & daddy's stash, and that's why instead they made her go 'missing'. You could tell right from the beginning that both knew that little girl would never be coming back home. They may have not exactly done it but they are still horrible people!!
truth

Nitro, WV

#8 Oct 18, 2013
WestonGal wrote:
My opinion on this case is the Mom and Dan both know what happened. I am not taking up for Lena or Ralph but we won't know until they come forward. It might have been an accident or not BUT there is a child missing. IF it was an accident then WHY didn't they call 911 when it happened? WHY did they refuse to talk to anyone? If it was my child I would still be looking for her day in and day out. I have a child who is 24 years old. I still want to know where he is. I have had a child to pass away at 7 months old. We knew she was put here for just a little while but to this day I still have trouble accepting it. I cannot go fishing up at the lake now. It just doesn't feel right. We used to go for drives up through there all the time and I still look in the ditches and all around so we just do go do that anymore. We really need closure for this case. That poor baby needs to be found!!!! Also one more thing then I am done is since no one has been arrested for the disappearing of this child HOW do WE know our kids and grand kids are safe? Is my 5 year old grand daughter safe playing in our yard? We really need closure so everyone can move on.
your children and grandchildren are safe!! FBI said that she was not believed to have been taken from her home!
Sad

Saint Marys, WV

#9 Oct 18, 2013
Put Ralph and Lena in jail and hope one of them will roll over on the other one.... There is a child missing they should both be in jail for that alone... White trash is what they both are...
Seriously

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Oct 25, 2013
One day the truth will surface just like it did in the missing women's case!!
janice

Fredericksburg, VA

#11 Oct 26, 2013
I think that the little girl wea sold to pay for the parents drug debit. I think she is still alive.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#12 Oct 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
One day the truth will surface just like it did in the missing women's case!!
What's going on with that case,no bodies have been found yet nothing in the newspaper.So where is the truth .
rumors

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Oct 26, 2013
I heard that Aliayah was hurt at a party Thursday night when she was knocked out! and I heard she was sick Friday! Wonder if any of these rumors are true??

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#14 Oct 26, 2013
rumors wrote:
I heard that Aliayah was hurt at a party Thursday night when she was knocked out! and I heard she was sick Friday! Wonder if any of these rumors are true??
There is a 20k reward out there,I would think who ever was at a party and seen that by now they would have told.
rumors

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Oct 28, 2013
ohmy33 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a 20k reward out there,I would think who ever was at a party and seen that by now they would have told.
Not if they were protecting their drug connections. there was suppose to have been a few of the people that was there talking about it. then everything went hush.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#16 Oct 28, 2013
rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if they were protecting their drug connections. there was suppose to have been a few of the people that was there talking about it. then everything went hush.
Drug connections in that place are a dime a bakers dozen and no druggie is that loyal ,for 20K the low life druggies would talk and rat a few connections out for a bonus.
maybe

Nitro, WV

#17 Oct 28, 2013
ohmy33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug connections in that place are a dime a bakers dozen and no druggie is that loyal ,for 20K the low life druggies would talk and rat a few connections out for a bonus.
I heard a rumor that most of the people there were family and that some names have already been turned in. I don't know if it is true or not.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#18 Oct 28, 2013
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a rumor that most of the people there were family and that some names have already been turned in. I don't know if it is true or not.
I hope that is true,it has been way too long ..I see one member of that family was in court about meth but was let go ,some girl said it was her meth lad she will be doing time and he walked free.
rumors

Lynchburg, VA

#19 Oct 28, 2013
ohmy33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that is true,it has been way too long ..I see one member of that family was in court about meth but was let go ,some girl said it was her meth lad she will be doing time and he walked free.
over two years is too long. I will not comment on the meth lab incident because it really doesn't pertain to Aliayah's absence. there has been way too much unneeded information brought to light that really shouldn't have been. it is not right to be ruining family members lives with all the rumors that surface

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#20 Nov 4, 2013
Any new rumors out there,been way too quiet .
Guess all the know nothing but rumors people are real quiet these days .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 min Inquiring 4,317
Randy Bohan Weston’s Next Mayor? 2 hr Stank Furburger 3
godfreys (May '11) 7 hr joe mama 8
Julia and Dodie 8 hr Stan spellsburger 6
Rat on Water street 18 hr Roople 6
stephanie 22 hr Uncharted 2
overpiced sutton laundry Fri Cock Rocket 55

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenville Mortgages