Webster County triple murder trial un...

Webster County triple murder trial underway

There are 8 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Webster County triple murder trial underway. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

Testimony is scheduled to begin Wednesday morning in Braxton County Circuit Court in the triple murder trial of a Webster County couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

justice for Denise and LA

Barboursville, WV

#1 Sep 18, 2013
yeS let The trial begin !!!
citizen

Barboursville, WV

#2 Sep 19, 2013
I hope they rot in jail and never get out ...sad to think that people like that could be your neighbor ...they just look like trash !!!!
HeartHeavyForBot hSides

Elyria, OH

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Is it sad that lives were lost? Of course it is. I'm not saying that I have the whole story either, but let's look at the facts. Why would the victims come all the way out the home if it wasn't to continue an argument from earlier that, from witness accounts, was rather loud and "unsavory". I'm not saying that killing anyone was the answer, but I'm not saying it wasn't either. whatever happened to "protecting your family"? many americans, if asked what would they do if they felt their family was threatened, would answer with whatever necessary. like i said earlier I don't know the whole story but neither do many of the people who have been posting about this case. this is a very serious case for both sides, but it's silly as well as sad that many people get on here and other sites to post hateful things about something they have no idea about. to the families of the victims my heart goes out to you and I hope you can find healing. to the amanda and michael I hope you can find forgiveness in yourselves, that's the only way you will begin to heal.
Crowded Shorts

Hockessin, DE

#4 Sep 20, 2013
2 more POS off the streets!!
citizen

Barboursville, WV

#5 Sep 21, 2013
well I do know the case very well actually Denise and LA was good friends of mine we had cookouts at their house on many occasion they was looking forward to a future in the home they purchased site unseen from just their computer ...Denise shopped for my kids when out and had a heart of gold yes fight started at their house over what a washer and dryer ??? they took a trailer over to the house and was no threat had no weapons and sure they did not think that idiot was coming out like that ...I do understand protecting your family and home ...but this man was only threat to his own family was not even allowed to own a gun for good reason ..yes I do hope healing can begin for Dustin family as well I saw at trial and seemed like wonderful people also ..this will not bring our loved ones back but hope a step in right direction ..and I also learned valuable lesson call law do not go to someones house ..hard lesson learned from a big mistake but should not of cost them their lives ...
webster

Barboursville, WV

#6 Sep 21, 2013
I agree with some of this to but I feel protecting your family is one thing if break in or someone is going to harm to your family and children but this man seemed careless and heartless didn't care about his family if so he wouldn't of done his in front of a 5 yr old child thats the one I feel worse for and this child watched evil as he drugged these bodies and tried to hide them ..and from my understand the woman and young boy killed was shot in the back trying to run ??? does that sound like a threat this man must have no soul to do that in front of his own kids then to run like a coward and leave his family behind to lie ...
webster

Barboursville, WV

#7 Sep 21, 2013
and I agreed with TWO MORE PIECES OF SHIT OFF THE STREET .....
facts of life

Lerona, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2013
yorks=pure trash
found guilty and they deserve to rot in jail for the rest of their lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain roots 3 hr New customer 2
Bobby stillwell 18 hr Hhh 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr ScaryClown 4,463
Amy Hughes Slaughter Tue Kims friend 4
Correctional officers fci gilmer (May '16) Apr 6 One c o 2 another 12
Who knowa Wendy Turner Apr 6 Bad call lo 5
The Great Carson Yeager Mar '18 Otis from Andy Gr... 1

Glenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Glenville Mortgages