Harvey Bernard John POS

Harvey Bernard John POS

Posted in the Glenville Forum

ticked

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 8, 2013
Anyone know this POS? I would love to find out where he is hiding. Winter Avenue maybe? I have something for him.
Ha Ha

Weston, WV

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Really ? He's not to hard to find ...
Ha Ha

Weston, WV

#3 Sep 8, 2013
I know him why do you want me to give him a message? or how about I have him get ahold of you ? you have a name& #? I'm sure he'd come out of "hiding"
Ha Ha

Weston, WV

#4 Sep 8, 2013
LoL didn't think it was that important & didn't think you had been looking for him to hard .
Bernie

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 8, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
I know him why do you want me to give him a message? or how about I have him get ahold of you ? you have a name& #? I'm sure he'd come out of "hiding"
He is a POS. And if you "know him" then you must be a POS too. Ask him what he ever did with the shot gun he stole from a dudes car in Charleston. He was associated with another crook named Jensen.
Ha Ha

Weston, WV

#6 Sep 8, 2013
So I'm a pos cause i know him ? ok ? I just think its funny that people get on here and put peoples names out there an talk shit about them and say they r hiding & they have something for em & clearly they are to scared now that someone will actually put em n contact . Why would I ask him about anything ? Why should I care about some dudes shot gun ? Or who he is associated with ? When I know nothing about all that & I don't want to. I knew this post was bs the man aint hard to find . jus someone with nothing better to do than talk like a big man on topix ? Ridic . I see posts like this all the time & they rarely get to defend themselves or handle it like adults . I think he'd handle it like an adult which is why I offered to shoot a message his way .
Courtney

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Jun 18, 2016
Ha Ha wrote:
So I'm a pos cause i know him ? ok ? I just think its funny that people get on here and put peoples names out there an talk shit about them and say they r hiding & they have something for em & clearly they are to scared now that someone will actually put em n contact . Why would I ask him about anything ? Why should I care about some dudes shot gun ? Or who he is associated with ? When I know nothing about all that & I don't want to. I knew this post was bs the man aint hard to find . jus someone with nothing better to do than talk like a big man on topix ? Ridic . I see posts like this all the time & they rarely get to defend themselves or handle it like adults . I think he'd handle it like an adult which is why I offered to shoot a message his way .
He really is not hard to find and probably has no memory of what you are talking about
Ha Ha

Bladensburg, MD

#8 Jun 19, 2016
Courtney wrote:
<quoted text>

He really is not hard to find and probably has no memory of what you are talking about
Nothing to remember ? And yes I mentioned he's not a hard man to find.
Courtney

Bridgeport, WV

#9 Jun 20, 2016
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>

Nothing to remember ? And yes I mentioned he's not a hard man to find.
I meant to comment on the guys post who is looking for him. Sorry lol. I know Harvey very well and has he made some shitty decisions in his life hell yeah who hasn't?! One thing is for sure though he doesn't hide from ANYONE! I see him everyday. The whole remembering thing he's just pretty forgetful these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
easy money thats not a scam!!! 2 hr Ellie 3
eric cash 8 hr Michelle 7
Looking 10 hr Pete 1
Rusty Neal... (May '15) 10 hr Heyhey 9
What are they building beside Shoneys 14 hr The truth 10
Jaden (Feb '15) 17 hr Sammy d 16
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri -meabadboy- 2,833

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance