Since: Apr 13

Glenville,WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Fortunately this post is not about free meth as you know it. Its actually about FREE METH -once and for all

Meth is not the way to go..........

Dear Meth Users, Bakers and Shakers

Besides the infamous Faces of Meth I would like users to think along these lines while trying to get off of the drug.

If I asked you, what you wanted to be when you were all grown up I am sure, as a young kid you would not have answered," a drug addict"- addicted to a drug that's made in the family garage and consists of chemicals used for cleaning drains, batteries, sinus medicine yada yada yada.
I have been there and it can be very very trying 'getting clean" however once your meth free, you really do not have to look back. Close that chapter once and for all and start making the difference in your backyard.

Look deep into your youngest relatives eyes and tell that loved one you will be right back. Go get a drug for them that destroys all life as we know it and literally takes away all emotions, leaving the NOW young loved one a SOON2BE robot, seeking and destroying to get the next chard. You would not in your right mind offer your child or anyone else s this disease or it's dangerous lifestyle.
wondering

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

My house was just used as a meth lab in Glenville. I live in Va now and have had to rent it. I have no idea how this will affect my husand and I financially. We have no access and this means clean up and lots of money for that. I am a victim of Meth and I have never even seen the stuff. What a disaster.

“ Good News 4 A Change”

Glenville,WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

wondering wrote:
My house was just used as a meth lab in Glenville. I live in Va now and have had to rent it. I have no idea how this will affect my husand and I financially. We have no access and this means clean up and lots of money for that. I am a victim of Meth and I have never even seen the stuff. What a disaster.
i can help you with this house. lets turn a disaster into something positive. leave me number to discuss details please. begoodnews4achange@yahoo.com is our email addy
Worried

Harrisville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

I agree with this however there is more to it than what is mentioned. I have a family member who is into drugs. Even if you talk to them their so called friends come around and ruin everything you just invested time into saying. Law enforcement does very little to get these ppl off the streets. Even if they are arrested they are released in no time flat. If you call and report somebody they never look into it. Its bad when you have to show ID to get cold medication but yet nothing is ever done when the makersorusers are caught. There is a family in gilmer co. that known for drugs, you drive by that place and it looks like a parade is in town. Yet nothing is done. So in my opinion to get help for those on drugs or to get rid of those making it we need some law enforcement who will take on the task.

“ Good News 4 A Change”

Glenville,WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Worried wrote:
I agree with this however there is more to it than what is mentioned. I have a family member who is into drugs. Even if you talk to them their so called friends come around and ruin everything you just invested time into saying. Law enforcement does very little to get these ppl off the streets. Even if they are arrested they are released in no time flat. If you call and report somebody they never look into it. Its bad when you have to show ID to get cold medication but yet nothing is ever done when the makersorusers are caught. There is a family in gilmer co. that known for drugs, you drive by that place and it looks like a parade is in town. Yet nothing is done. So in my opinion to get help for those on drugs or to get rid of those making it we need some law enforcement who will take on the task.
CAn you describe which side of town your referring to? IS it Main St, Dutch ridge, Alice rd, Tanner area etc. Be more specific and then lets see the results of your efforts.
Worried

Harrisville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Troy/coxs mills area

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glenville Discussions

Search the Glenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Iknowthetruth 43,286
Not again! 6 hr omgweston 6
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 7 hr tax 5,633
carpenters 10 hr nobody 5
Kayla Rose 10 hr Jessica 3
Josh Williams 11 hr Haha- 3
mr heath 15 hr Fact 4
•••

Freeze Warning for Gilmer County was issued at April 17 at 2:54AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Glenville Dating