anti hunters are idiots

anti hunters are idiots

Posted in the Glenville Forum

son of the woods

Clay, WV

#1 Sep 8, 2013
OK I was at Walmart to day and I overheard this girl and two boys talking about how hunting should be band. That's like saying the teaching of our great nation should be band. Hunting is the only sport that should be called a sport your going up against a opponent you can not second guess. There sences are greater then yours I don't hunt for bragging rights I hunt for my love and respect of nature. So if your a anti hunter you are telling me you hate are nation.

Since: Sep 13

Grafton, WV

#2 Sep 8, 2013
"today" is one word.

It's "Banned" rather than "band."

"You're" is the contraction for "you are" not "your."

The indefinite article "an" rather than the definite article "a" precedes a word beginning with a vowel sound.

"Their" rather than "There."

"Senses" rather than "sences."

"Than" should be used rather than "then" when referring to comparisons.

"our" rather than "are."

You're missing a comma after "OK," a period after "sport," a period after "yours," and a comma after "rights,"

Also, you need a dash between "Wal-mart, and "anti-hunter (although anti-hunting would be better).

Finally, you could use some sentence variety. Some well-placed conjunctions could eliminate some of those simple sentences.

I think many individuals (including hunters) would disagree that the only activity to deserve being called a "sport" is hunting; especially if it is because, as you state "your going up against a opponent you can not second guess." I personally would think that the same could be said for various other sports including those in which a poor decision could result in death (I've never heard of a person losing his/her life to an enraged deer).

My personal opinion is that hunters should be limited to hunt with bows or other non-firearm based weapons (there are many well-reasoned arguments for this, but I know that there are no West Virginians who would agree no matter how rational the argument).

Now, regarding your assertion that "if your an anti hunter you are telling me you hate our nation," I have to respectfully disagree as that statement is an example of an "all-or-nothing" propaganda technique. Someone might hate hunting, but does that really mean they "hate" America?

I could say that all individuals who don't want a national one-payer healthcare system "hate" America since America's current business-provided model is cited by most economists as causing decades of stagnant wages which is in turn hurting our economy; however, I am sure there are many individuals out there who would argue that they can be irrationally paranoid about a government-based system and still "love" America.

Propaganda techniques rather than nuanced fact-based arguments are often used by conservative minded individuals and Fox "News." While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, I would avoid using any propaganda techniques to make your argument as they are easy to refute with specific facts.
son of the woods

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 8, 2013
OK thank you for correcting my grammar I only have a Lewis county education that's not saying much I guess I went overboard with my statement. And for only using bows I only use traditional archery longbows and recurves. It justs makes me mad that some people thinks all hunters are evil bloodthirsty people who kill just for fun.
Freak Loppy

Mannington, WV

#4 Sep 9, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
"today" is one word.
It's "Banned" rather than "band."
"You're" is the contraction for "you are" not "your."
The indefinite article "an" rather than the definite article "a" precedes a word beginning with a vowel sound.
"Their" rather than "There."
"Senses" rather than "sences."
"Than" should be used rather than "then" when referring to comparisons.
"our" rather than "are."
You're missing a comma after "OK," a period after "sport," a period after "yours," and a comma after "rights,"
Also, you need a dash between "Wal-mart, and "anti-hunter (although anti-hunting would be better).
Finally, you could use some sentence variety. Some well-placed conjunctions could eliminate some of those simple sentences.
I think many individuals (including hunters) would disagree that the only activity to deserve being called a "sport" is hunting; especially if it is because, as you state "your going up against a opponent you can not second guess." I personally would think that the same could be said for various other sports including those in which a poor decision could result in death (I've never heard of a person losing his/her life to an enraged deer).
My personal opinion is that hunters should be limited to hunt with bows or other non-firearm based weapons (there are many well-reasoned arguments for this, but I know that there are no West Virginians who would agree no matter how rational the argument).
Now, regarding your assertion that "if your an anti hunter you are telling me you hate our nation," I have to respectfully disagree as that statement is an example of an "all-or-nothing" propaganda technique. Someone might hate hunting, but does that really mean they "hate" America?
I could say that all individuals who don't want a national one-payer healthcare system "hate" America since America's current business-provided model is cited by most economists as causing decades of stagnant wages which is in turn hurting our economy; however, I am sure there are many individuals out there who would argue that they can be irrationally paranoid about a government-based system and still "love" America.
Propaganda techniques rather than nuanced fact-based arguments are often used by conservative minded individuals and Fox "News." While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, I would avoid using any propaganda techniques to make your argument as they are easy to refute with specific facts.
Lee, go read the bible.

Since: Sep 13

Grafton, WV

#5 Sep 9, 2013
My name's not Lee, and I have read the Bible front-to-back. I know it better than most Christians (as do most atheists).
Hunter

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2013
I love hunting. I hunt with a bow and a rifle. I'm all for hunters who use hunting for the love of it and to feed their families. I would much rather kill my own meat than buy from the grocery store.
Ya know

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
"today" is one word.
It's "Banned" rather than "band."
"You're" is the contraction for "you are" not "your."
The indefinite article "an" rather than the definite article "a" precedes a word beginning with a vowel sound.
"Their" rather than "There."
"Senses" rather than "sences."
"Than" should be used rather than "then" when referring to comparisons.
"our" rather than "are."
You're missing a comma after "OK," a period after "sport," a period after "yours," and a comma after "rights,"
Also, you need a dash between "Wal-mart, and "anti-hunter (although anti-hunting would be better).
Finally, you could use some sentence variety. Some well-placed conjunctions could eliminate some of those simple sentences.
I think many individuals (including hunters) would disagree that the only activity to deserve being called a "sport" is hunting; especially if it is because, as you state "your going up against a opponent you can not second guess." I personally would think that the same could be said for various other sports including those in which a poor decision could result in death (I've never heard of a person losing his/her life to an enraged deer).
My personal opinion is that hunters should be limited to hunt with bows or other non-firearm based weapons (there are many well-reasoned arguments for this, but I know that there are no West Virginians who would agree no matter how rational the argument).
Now, regarding your assertion that "if your an anti hunter you are telling me you hate our nation," I have to respectfully disagree as that statement is an example of an "all-or-nothing" propaganda technique. Someone might hate hunting, but does that really mean they "hate" America?
I could say that all individuals who don't want a national one-payer healthcare system "hate" America since America's current business-provided model is cited by most economists as causing decades of stagnant wages which is in turn hurting our economy; however, I am sure there are many individuals out there who would argue that they can be irrationally paranoid about a government-based system and still "love" America.
Propaganda techniques rather than nuanced fact-based arguments are often used by conservative minded individuals and Fox "News." While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, I would avoid using any propaganda techniques to make your argument as they are easy to refute with specific facts.
.

This is the dumbest thing I've heard. You think that hunting a fine, as long as its not with for arms? Lol your trying to sound all smart and educated, but I'm sure in reality, everything you just said, you read off the Internet.. I believe hunting is fine, if you'll be eating whatever you killed. If your hunting just for game, it's wrong..
weddleman

Donora, PA

#8 Sep 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……………………How about that?
Local

Fairmont, WV

#9 Sep 9, 2013
son of the woods wrote:
OK thank you for correcting my grammar I only have a Lewis county education that's not saying much I guess I went overboard with my statement. And for only using bows I only use traditional archery longbows and recurves. It justs makes me mad that some people thinks all hunters are evil bloodthirsty people who kill just for fun.
I resent this! I, too, have a Lewis County education & was correcting your grammar as I read your post. Lewis Countians are not all illiterate or uneducated. I believe there are a select few of us who could actually pass as educated.
Hunting with a firearm should not even be called a 'sport'. I hunt with a rifle because I've never learned to shoot a bow (& no, I'm not a male so don't try to bash me for being a man & not knowing how to) but there is no sport in it, no 'hunt' as some might say. Pulling a trigger & shooting a deer a hundred yards away is simple compared to the patience & skill it takes to wait in a tree stand for who knows how long until the deer comes in close enough to actually get a shot at him. Deer are overpopulated in this area though, so I don't believe it should be limited to only bow. We'd hit way more of them with our vehicles and that's just not fun.
Hippy Shooter

Bankstown, Australia

#10 Sep 30, 2013
I have no problem with hunting and as long as ur goanna do something productive with the meat its fine. As for the hippies, SHOOT THOSE STUPID IGNORANT FASCIST PIGS
Buford Bradley

Weston, WV

#11 Sep 30, 2013
Why do hunters trespass and trash my parents property is what I would like to know. And why is hunting a drinking activity.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12 Sep 30, 2013
Space-Nerd wrote:
"today" is one word.
It's "Banned" rather than "band."
"You're" is the contraction for "you are" not "your."
The indefinite article "an" rather than the definite article "a" precedes a word beginning with a vowel sound.
"Their" rather than "There."
"Senses" rather than "sences."
"Than" should be used rather than "then" when referring to comparisons.
"our" rather than "are."
You're missing a comma after "OK," a period after "sport," a period after "yours," and a comma after "rights,"
Also, you need a dash between "Wal-mart, and "anti-hunter (although anti-hunting would be better).
Finally, you could use some sentence variety. Some well-placed conjunctions could eliminate some of those simple sentences.
I think many individuals (including hunters) would disagree that the only activity to deserve being called a "sport" is hunting; especially if it is because, as you state "your going up against a opponent you can not second guess." I personally would think that the same could be said for various other sports including those in which a poor decision could result in death (I've never heard of a person losing his/her life to an enraged deer).
My personal opinion is that hunters should be limited to hunt with bows or other non-firearm based weapons (there are many well-reasoned arguments for this, but I know that there are no West Virginians who would agree no matter how rational the argument).
Now, regarding your assertion that "if your an anti hunter you are telling me you hate our nation," I have to respectfully disagree as that statement is an example of an "all-or-nothing" propaganda technique. Someone might hate hunting, but does that really mean they "hate" America?
I could say that all individuals who don't want a national one-payer healthcare system "hate" America since America's current business-provided model is cited by most economists as causing decades of stagnant wages which is in turn hurting our economy; however, I am sure there are many individuals out there who would argue that they can be irrationally paranoid about a government-based system and still "love" America.
Propaganda techniques rather than nuanced fact-based arguments are often used by conservative minded individuals and Fox "News." While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, I would avoid using any propaganda techniques to make your argument as they are easy to refute with specific facts.
I am willing to bet that you got a lot of wedgies when you were in school.
Say it aint so

Fairmont, WV

#13 Sep 30, 2013
Local Whiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I resent this! I, too, have a Lewis County education & was correcting your grammar as I read your post. Lewis Countians are not all illiterate or uneducated. I believe there are a select few of us who could actually pass as educated.
Hunting with a firearm should not even be called a 'sport'. I hunt with a rifle because I've never learned to shoot a bow (& no, I'm not a male so don't try to bash me for being a man & not knowing how to) but there is no sport in it, no 'hunt' as some might say. Pulling a trigger & shooting a deer a hundred yards away is simple compared to the patience & skill it takes to wait in a tree stand for who knows how long until the deer comes in close enough to actually get a shot at him. Deer are overpopulated in this area though, so I don't believe it should be limited to only bow. We'd hit way more of them with our vehicles and that's just not fun.
You really didn't need to state that you are a woman, your incessant whining and complaining gave you away.
Cooper

Friday Harbor, WA

#14 Mar 26, 2015
You were in Wal-Mart? Another "nature lover" stocking up on canned food and corporate guns.Pffft. Learn some skills, learn to live in nature. Too chicken to enter the woods without a gun?
Birdzilla

Yreka, CA

#15 Aug 23, 2016
Lets see how these anti hunting idiots would react to deer chewing up their fancy shrubery or leaving their calling cards in their yards lets se what their reaction is when moutnians and coyotes take their pets lets see how a mama bear reacts if these dumb flatlanders pick up their cubs to hug them Stupid anti hunting idiots and stupid flatlaners a babd combination
Trying

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 24, 2016
Ya know wrote:
<quoted text>.

This is the dumbest thing I've heard. You think that hunting a fine, as long as its not with for arms? Lol your trying to sound all smart and educated, but I'm sure in reality, everything you just said, you read off the Internet.. I believe hunting is fine, if you'll be eating whatever you killed. If your hunting just for game, it's wrong..
What the hell did you just say?
Birdzilla

Yreka, CA

#17 Thursday Sep 1
There is a part from the documentry WINGED MIGTATION showing a combine harvesting grain and some bird and its nest are in the way Chopped Up Bird so these vegan and PETA idiots can have their veggie sandwhich or veggieburger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 28 min The Last Warrior ... 2,847
Kenny shoulders did what now? 12 hr KarmaTheBitch 3
Charles Gibson? big guy 16 hr Eddie 6
Looking 22 hr court house employee 5
who is down to fxxk Sun Phoney name 20
MILF at Dollar General (Jul '11) Sep 8 Honestly 2
News Gilmer County man faces attempted murder charge... Sep 7 kksdada3 1

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenville Mortgages