CrazyGirrll

Weston, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2013
I heard this skanky sl┬Ąt is back around g-ville??
mrs innocent

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2013
She lives in parkersburg and seems to be doing pretty good for herself... its something how you attack someone without their knowledge of this site... grow up and leave people alone...
MizBiatch

Weston, WV

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Everyone should know her. She is a jjunky & got busted for meth. She only comes around gville every once in awhile. But lives in pburg. She has kids she dont even take care of cause suckin dick and drugs are more important. She needs a life. She will always be trash to people around here.
mrs innocent

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2013
And who are you to sling mud??? I personally know that she is taking excellent care of her boys and works... so what is your problem??? She steal your man or something???
1 post removed
MizBiatch

Weston, WV

#6 Jul 12, 2013
Hahaha good one. My man isnt in too 2 bit drug whxres.He said hed stick to taking the trash out to the dumpster not dating it! Lmfao.
MizBiatch

Weston, WV

#7 Jul 12, 2013
@ biggie. Im surprised his d*ck didnt rot off!
mrs innocent

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Only people who are jealous sling mud and try to stir up shit and trash talk on a site when the person isn't aware.... go you for having computer balls
Sttaceyy

Weston, WV

#9 Jul 14, 2013
I know her; she is a wh*re. Always has been since ive met her. She does like to try too fuk ppls men. Lol. Ive seen it. And yes you all r right she is trashy. Call them like you see them, right? She is definately nassssttttty. I heard she was a snitch too thats why she got off on the meth charges. Wrote statements on the other person. Thats one of those rotten crotch raggedy a*s drug hoes!
mrs innocent

United States

#10 Jul 15, 2013
There is more than one snitch around this town... and to be honest your probably one of them... jealous jealous jealous
Sttaceyy

Weston, WV

#11 Jul 17, 2013
Mmhmm. No im not. Ive never been arrested. Nor do i do drugs. I have better things in life to do than set around & waste my life away like her & all the rest of the dope heads around here. But i do think its crappy she was doing the dope and in it just as much, than sings like a little b*tch cause she cant handle the consquences of what she did. Dont do the crime if you cant do the time!
Sttaceyy

Weston, WV

#12 Jul 17, 2013
And honestly?? Jealous of connie byrd? Lmmfao. Wtf does she even have that i could possibly be jealous over? Come on now- the only thing she has is a criminal record, no life, herpes, hep c, and a bad reputation. Who the f*ck would want that. She can keep that sh*t. Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Mandy Post 2 hr Loveswingers 1
Gangbang Party July 22, 2016 (Jul '16) 2 hr Loveswingers 5
United summit center 7 hr Bewear 1
Democratic debate party 515 Center Ave 12 hr R Scott Mick 37
What are they building beside Shoneys (Jul '16) 14 hr Driver 16
Little League Money Missing 16 hr Shananigans 10
lisa king (Oct '15) 23 hr seamandemen 8

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance