Comments
25,981 - 26,000 of 57,163 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28639 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Government wants to put black box in car so we can pay tax on each mile we drive.\
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-roads-bla...
its a hidden carbon tax for the enviromentalists and obama. except not in a black box i dont think. at the gas pump is where it will happen per gallon. the republican discount the global warming theories that spring up during the dry season but with a republican controlled house obama will lose the battle.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28640 Oct 27, 2013
obama is the champion of the middle class. no new taxes. (lmao)
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28641 Oct 27, 2013
this just in from MSN home page. 25 state governors are rejecting expanded obama medicaid programs. sources say its because obama care doesnt control the costs. <<< hum, i thought obama care was about controling costs.?? guess not huh ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28642 Oct 27, 2013
i honestly cannot keep up the spin lies obama tells us. ive given up. there are just too many.
1 post removed

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#28644 Oct 28, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>The real name of obamacare is affordable care act.
ACA. Dumbass.

Location hidden

#28645 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>I consider anyone who tries to destroy my country a terrorist ant that is what the tea party did and still trying to do. And just because someone does not agree with me does not mean they are bad. I will never let up on the tea party taliban because they are bad for my country.
I don't like you because you are a sad and hateful person. You never have anything positive to say and you are almost always wrong. And people like you are not worth my time.
I am not and NEVER have been prejudice against any race or religion.
I think the democrat morons are worse than the Taliban. The are more like Hitler. Trying to turn this into a communist country.

Location hidden

#28646 Oct 28, 2013
And I don't jump on anyone's band wagon about religion. My opinion about religion is my business and no one else.
Then keep it to yourself and don't project your God hating attitude. No one really wants to see it.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28647 Oct 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then keep it to yourself and don't project your God hating attitude. No one really wants to see it.
Crawl back to you hole in the ground in Mullens, no one missed you.
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#28649 Oct 28, 2013
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Ri...

Wow, even the king of stupid. lmao
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28650 Oct 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Palestinians are alot like Nazi scumbags. They both slaughtered innocent women and children and want to exterminate an entire rae of people. I know enough about the Palestinians to know most are terrorist scumbags or sympathizers. I PROVED this with many examples of their barbarism. I provided evidence int he form of polls taken that show most of these people support suicide bombers. The fact that when given the chance with free elections, these scumbags chose to elect terrorists, that is INDISPUTABLE and proves they are mainly scumbags. I dont blame Israel one bit for walling in the terrorists and I have no problem with Israelis doing whatever they want with their own land. Land they fought and died for after being sneak attacked by more Muslim scumbags. Long Live Israel.(Israel may be getting ready to strike Iran, they wont tolerate a nuclear armed Iran. BOOM)
annnnd you're still a bigot!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry

until you go to Israel and Palestine, I'm not believing anything you say.

you can read whatever biased propaganda you want and throw out all the bullshit you can, but it won't change truth.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28651 Oct 28, 2013
Those children have terrorists for "parents". I feel sorry for them but whose fault is it? THe USAs or their terrorist scumbag parents who strap bombs on them and blow them up. Should we not have fought the Japanese because their children might suffer? How about those poor Nazi children, I guess we should have let Hitler take over the world. You are sick in the head.

No shti sherlock, the Palestinian kids arent allowed inside because there evil parents strap bombs on them and send them off to blow up some innocent people. Awwww those poor poor Palestinian terrorists.

If you werent sick in the head and really cared about those children you would condemned their parents and help to defeat them, thus possibly allowing their children to live peaceful productive lives instead of growing up to be terrorists like mommy and daddy are.

Their parents are not normal people. Their parents are murdering terrorists. You say you want to prevent a holocaust but instead you help the "Nazi's", aka Palestinians. The Palestinians are the ones who want to wipe out an entire race, the have sworn to kill ALL Jews. The Jews just want to be left alone but they do what they have to in order to protect themselves from these CRAZED evil child killers.

This is completely a Muslim governed countryand look at how they act, they embrace the dark ages. These people are brutal and oppressive at their core and I dont care if it is considered politically incorrect by some to admit that. The evidence shows it clearly to be true.

**********bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Children who live in Palestine aren't terrorists.
George: No, they are future terrorists in the making.*********

There is no terrorism going on? Puuullleeeaaassseeee. That is why these people are walled. Act like an animal and you get treated like one. Israel has to wall these terrorists in for their own protection, protection from barbaric scum that straps bombs on women to blow up buses and ambulances. Scum that launches rockets indiscriminately at civilian population centers. These people had a chance to break free and garner the worlds support, instead they CHOSE terrorists.

These people are barbarians still openly wishing to live in the Dark Ages. They are a scourge on civilization.

George wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it, a TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER. You are no better than the ones strapping on bombs. Go ahead and move in with the TERRORISTS and give them a helping hand. Good riddance to you and Israel probably has a missile with your name on it. Israel need to kick these terrorist squatters out of THEIR country.
Bacon Hater: Children who live in Palestine aren't terrorists

^^Quotes from you.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28652 Oct 28, 2013
you called people animals, barbaric, evil, and a "scourge" on civilization.

“It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists (Jews) do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews.”
&#8213; Albert Einstein

"We swear we are not going to abandon the struggle until the Last Jew in Europe has been exterminated and is actually dead. It is not enough to isolate the Jewish enemy of mankind-the Jew has got to be exterminated." - nazi

"So, we are now going to have a total solution to the Jewish question. The programme is clear. It reads: total separation, total segregation! What does this mean? It does not only mean the total exclusion of the Jews from the German economic system... It means much more! No German can be expected to live under the same roof as Jews. The Jews must be chased out of our houses and our residential districts and made to live in rows or blocks of houses where they can keep to themselves and come into contact with Germans as little as possible. They must be clearly identified.... And when we compel the rich Jews to provide for the `poor' of their race, which will certainly be necessary, they will all sink together into a pit of criminality. As this happens, we will be faced with the harsh necessity of eradicating the Jewish underworld, just as we root out criminals from our own orderly state: with fire and sword. The result will be the certain and absolute end of Jewry in Germany; its complete annihilation!" > This one sounds almost identical to you, George!(replace jew with palestinian of course.)
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28653 Oct 28, 2013
"Only when this Jewish bacillus infecting the life of peoples has been removed can one hope to establish a co-operation amongst the nations which shall be built up on a lasting understanding." - nazi

yes, the Jews were totally 100% innocent.

and so are the INNOCENT people you are screaming terrorist at.

http://thewe.cc/contents/more/archive/atrocit...

i'm sure you're going to post more pro-israel propaganda as a defense mechanism. Which is BS!

like i said, until you go to those cities (hebron, bethlehem, ramallah, jerusalem etc)
what i have to say is FAR FAR more TRUTHFUL than whatever you think or your opinion is. I

've been there (Palestine) and I've seen with my own eyeballs what is happening there.

if you go there and see all of this without your heart being broken into a million pieces, then you didn't have one to begin with.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28654 Oct 28, 2013
May 1, 2002 — For years, we in America have supported Israel both financially and militarily because we perceived they were the innocent victims of hostile and violent neighbors. The US media has, for years, provided extensive coverage of every incident involving Arab-against-Israeli violence. From shootings, to car bombs to suicide bombers, we in America have seen it all. Or have we?
Why would rational human beings, given a choice, choose to attack their neighbors rather than live together in peace? More pertinent, why would a rational human being choose to blow himself up rather than live? The Israelis, the US media and our politicians would have us believe that the Arabs are simply not rational. They routinely tell us that Arabs are "religious fanatics" who "hate freedom" or "hate our way of life" to quote George W. Bush. These arguments are fallacious and intellectually bankrupt.
The reason for Arab against Israeli violence is simple: The Israelis have been systematically repressing and brutalizing hundreds of thousands of Arabs on a scale unparalleled since World War 2. I have the proof.
Below are photographs of the victims of Israeli violence. They depict brutal, violent death, horrific personal injury and devastation of property which is simply unfathomable. ALL of it was perpetrated by Israelis against Arabs. ALL of the victims are civilians.
As you view these pictures ask yourself this question: What would YOU or YOUR LOVED ONES do in retaliation for these things?

1 THey gun down unarmed civilians in the street
2.They burn down Palestinian homes
3.They send whole families fleeing
4.They brutally arrest little children

the list goes on and on and on....

please just look at this website, scroll down and see the pictures with the captions, for the love of God, please.

http://thewe.cc/contents/more/archive/atrocit...
Oh no

Charleston, WV

#28655 Oct 28, 2013
Anyone who thinks Manchin is taking care of WV needs to do their homework. Remember he was all the way with Cap & Trade. do your homework people, don't vote for name recognition vote for the candidate that can get the job done. WV is really bad about voting for name recognition...WAKE UP!!

Ravenswood

#28656 Oct 28, 2013
I really don't know a lot about it but what I believe is if Israel puts down it's arms the would be destroyed. If if the Arabs put down their arms, there would be peace.

Just Sayin

Ashburn, VA

#28657 Oct 28, 2013
Oh no wrote:
Anyone who thinks Manchin is taking care of WV needs to do their homework. Remember he was all the way with Cap & Trade. do your homework people, don't vote for name recognition vote for the candidate that can get the job done. WV is really bad about voting for name recognition...WAKE UP!!
But he was for it before he was against it, or was it that he was against it before he was for it? Oh well, not to worry, if you are a politician, he is for Cap and Trade, if you're a resident of WV, he is against Cap and Trade. If you are a WV politician, you are screwed.

http://m.youtube.com/user/joemanchinwv
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“Bacon says: I love you”

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#28658 Oct 28, 2013
I really don't know a lot about it but what I believe is if Israel puts down it's arms the would be destroyed. If if the Arabs put down their arms, there would be peace.
The would be destroyed? Well we sure as hell would not want to destroy The!! Idiot.

Ravenswood

#28659 Oct 28, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
The would be destroyed? Well we sure as hell would not want to destroy The!! Idiot.
You know, I just went back and read some of your posts. You have nothing intelligent to say. Why do you keep embarrassing your self? Or is it you really fit your name? You are really a waste of time.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28660 Oct 28, 2013
last night the obama care website crashed. this one is a bad one folks. its broken this time. sebelius is blaming the blamers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeana Hitt Knight 1 hr jeana 2
Johnny Brown jr 2 hr Smiley 26
Christina Gross (Dec '13) 8 hr Hahahaha 25
Looking for a serious relationship. 12 hr Good Man 4
Stefany Herron 12 hr lmfaorotfl 6
Mark Heath 18 hr POISON 8
oil field trash 22 hr Just me 16
•••
•••
Glenville Dating