Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#26819 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
George......I was making a point to Pillbilly with his math and you just justified his screw up with yours. 1/10= 10%. 1/100= 1%
He said 1/10 of a percent, not 1/10. 1/10 of 1% is 1/10 of a penny or one cent for every 10 bucks. I am just justifying the the math, not his ridiculous made up numbers.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26820 Oct 11, 2013
George......about the people who will not get paid.....then collect unemplyoment. And again, where was this crying during Clinton when he signed our jobs away? How about a quote from the past from our good buddy sundog......then should have been prepaired and seen it coming.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26821 Oct 12, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
The quote below is from your post #25564 dated October 1st. So you are saying that your middle aged children still have "massive student loans"? Sounds like they have been quite successful.
"I had a grandson studying to be a computer and electrical engineer. I had a granddaughter studying for her Phd.
They had FULL scholarships. And they worked part time. THANK GOD they were able to stay on their parents insurance. NO ONE in my family has EVER "sponged" off anyone you fucking idiot. One is nor 26 yet and has an engineering. You are judging everyone from your upbringing.
BUT if something had been wrong and they had to have gov. assistance, I would still be proud of them for their accomplishments".
My middle age children are helping SOME of their children with student loans and I have a child that went back to college to better her education. The most educated one lives in WV and makes the least amount of money.
And why would you question my honesty about that? I'm proud of my kids, and they are paying off student loans. Have you seen how muc an education cost?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26822 Oct 12, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
My middle age children are helping SOME of their children with student loans and I have a child that went back to college to better her education. The most educated one lives in WV and makes the least amount of money.
And why would you question my honesty about that? I'm proud of my kids, and they are paying off student loans. Have you seen how muc an education cost?
No tell me, how muc does an education cost? Oh well, doesn't matter, you would just lie about it anyway.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26823 Oct 12, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No not really. Dog eat dog country. Survival of the best. The worst either fight back or fall by the wayside.
That is why democrats can't stand capitalism. Capitalism picks winners and losers, and without the government safety net democrats are always losers.

Ravenswood

#26824 Oct 12, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
No tell me, how muc does an education cost? Oh well, doesn't matter, you would just lie about it anyway.
What's up with you. You are such an angry person. Is your life so bad, you're jealous? Sad, I feel bad for you.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#26825 Oct 12, 2013
Who really cares? Take one crook out, put another crook in. Geeeeeeeesh!
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26826 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
What's up with you. You are such an angry person. Is your life so bad, you're jealous? Sad, I feel bad for you.
Ever notice how limp dick democrats can call a republican every name in the book and that is supposedly ok, but if a republican retaliates, they are an angry person and their life is so bad? WaaWaaWaa!

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#26827 Oct 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
George.....I am talking about the lazy wefare recipiants. As far as the people furloughed. They will get paid when they are up and running. Some are working now with no pay but on the clock and will be paid when they open. The ones laid off deserve unemployment. I did not here all this crying when Clinton signed NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement when they shipped all the jobs overseas and laid people off. Why are these people better then them?
Lazy welfare recipients? Which ones? The military members, who cashed $100 million in food stamps last year? The elderly? Or the 4 out of 5 people who received them AND work. You're duped.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26829 Oct 12, 2013
bacon hater licker pecker - my morals return at sunrise but my brain is on hiatus wrote:
http://www.opposingviews.com/i /politics/mccain-admits-fox-ne ws-shutdown-republican-s-fault
McCain tell Fox the GOP has fuct up. Bad.
Melissa - this isn't hope for the republican party. This is just a step closer to death. They've turned against each other. They'll tear each other part before the voters can. They'll go after McCain just like they went after Christie. Nice link though. Wonder why it's not on Fox's site?
What is it to you? Why do you care? According to you, your side has won so why do you bother posting about Republicans? Why waste your precious time posting, when you could be searching the internet for more government handouts?

Ravenswood

#26830 Oct 12, 2013
Bacon, I guess you're right and I think we know why it wasn't on fox. lol They are probably still on Benghazi:)
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26831 Oct 12, 2013
I believe the American people are fed up with both sides and the president. While you people cling on to the same old rhetoric that makes even less sense today.

Ravenswood

#26832 Oct 12, 2013
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/among-social-c...

What ever happened to separation of church and state?
2 posts removed
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#26835 Oct 12, 2013
I am a conservative democrat ,I love my guns.and i like OBAMA.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26836 Oct 12, 2013
http://bigstory.ap.org/article /among-social-conservatives-po cketbook-message
What ever happened to separation of church and state?
Do you really think you can take god out of this country? I get what you are saying about God and state. You will never and I do mean ever take God out of America. You can call your petty names and pretend like your views are everyones views. You are sadly mistaken if you think you or anyone else will tell me I should not have religion. Maybe if you found some you would not be such a bitter angry person all the time.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26837 Oct 12, 2013
Dr. Ben Carson on Obamacare. If only we could get him in the White House :)

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/86467-dr-ben-...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26838 Oct 12, 2013
Bacon Hater.....You do not know the lazy welfare people? They are you prime voter base. Did I say anything about the people you stated. Nice ploy to bring people I was not talking about. Get rid of everyone in congress from bothsides. Get in real people and not career politicans. Do everyone like the president as far as time. 2 terms and done for a term then run again if you want. Every term is 4 years.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26839 Oct 12, 2013
Also for what I was telling Bacon Hater about the term idea. To close the loophole, they can not run for house and when time is up run for the senete back to back. Once they serve for 8 years straight in any capacity then they must sit out a full term.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#26840 Oct 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
Dr. Ben Carson on Obamacare. If only we could get him in the White House :)
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/86467-dr-ben-...
He'll run, but only if God tells him to. Which would mean he's a schizophrenic.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26841 Oct 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll run, but only if God tells him to. Which would mean he's a schizophrenic.
No he is a decent human being and you cant stand it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want you... I need you... I love you 8 hr Rabbit 27
Julia grafittis food truck 14 hr Jesus Loves You -... 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Wotan 4,142
Kanes 18 hr RuPaul 3
Daughter came home from college has a tattoo of... (Nov '13) 20 hr fatherof2girls 51
lisa king (Oct '15) Sat redneck 10
Hmmmmmm Fri Danny 34

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenville Mortgages