Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#26804 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No not really. Dog eat dog country. Survival of the best. The worst either fight back or fall by the wayside.
Washington (AFP)- The economic impact of the US government shutdown fell first on the federal employees sent home from their jobs, but it may fall hardest on often low-paid support workers in the private sector.

In the US capital, thousands of nannies, plumbers, sandwich makers, IT workers and others have been brutally reminded that their employment also relies on government, albeit indirectly.
==========
Screw them, right Harv? You are an absolutely disgusting excuse for a human being.
George

United States

#26805 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No not really. Dog eat dog country. Survival of the best. The worst either fight back or fall by the wayside.
In Bridgeport, Conn., Renate Seymour, an office manager at a factory, suddenly had to make alternative arrangements for her 4-year-old grandson, Jeremiah, who can no longer attend Head Start because classes shut down when the government closed up.
==========
Screw them little kids, they dont need to go to school, as long as you are OK Harv, that is what matters.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#26806 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it. Piss on everybody. I am doing fine. Don't need no stinking government handouts. F everybody else.
They all think this. Until they need something. Then the situation is all rare and exceptional.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#26807 Oct 11, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, now they go Darwin. See? I knew it was a good idea to teach that shit in schools.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26808 Oct 11, 2013
Bacon Hater......when you bust your butt working and do more then one job at times and you see so many taking advantage on welfare and entitlement programs. You do get pissed. But if we ever need something then we are entitled for we have been paying for these programs. But they give the working crap because we are not lazy drug users
1 post removed
George

United States

#26810 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......when you bust your butt working and do more then one job at times and you see so many taking advantage on welfare and entitlement programs. You do get pissed. But if we ever need something then we are entitled for we have been paying for these programs. But they give the working crap because we are not lazy drug users
A millions or so people who WANT to work have been stopped from doing so by a Republican tantrum. These people will now be eligible for unemployment, many for food stamps, etc etc. Seems rather hypocritical to complain about entitlement getters when the same party just purposely put hundreds of thousands on the same thing the complain about. The same party want to vote THEMSELVES millions in farm WELFARE. Things that make ya go HMMMMM.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26811 Oct 11, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly......With your calculations that 1/10 is a dime from every dollar I make. So with being in the workforce for 30 years adds up. Or is that just for the lazy pill poping people?
George

United States

#26812 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Yocal Pillbilly......With your calculations that 1/10 is a dime from every dollar I make. So with being in the workforce for 30 years adds up. Or is that just for the lazy pill poping people?
Actually 1/10 of 1% of a dollar is 1/10 of a penny. So one penny for every 10 bucks.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26813 Oct 11, 2013
George.....I am talking about the lazy wefare recipiants. As far as the people furloughed. They will get paid when they are up and running. Some are working now with no pay but on the clock and will be paid when they open. The ones laid off deserve unemployment. I did not here all this crying when Clinton signed NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement when they shipped all the jobs overseas and laid people off. Why are these people better then them?
George

United States

#26814 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
George.....I am talking about the lazy wefare recipiants. As far as the people furloughed. They will get paid when they are up and running. Some are working now with no pay but on the clock and will be paid when they open. The ones laid off deserve unemployment. I did not here all this crying when Clinton signed NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement when they shipped all the jobs overseas and laid people off. Why are these people better then them?
There are tens of thousands of people being affected by the shutdown who will NOT be repayed. Only government workers will be repayed.
George

United States

#26815 Oct 11, 2013
And when we repay those government workers we will have spent how many hundreds of millions of taxpayers hard earned dollars on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. We might as well burned millions of dollars in a campfire.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26816 Oct 11, 2013
George......I was making a point to Pillbilly with his math and you just justified his screw up with yours. 1/10= 10%. 1/100= 1%
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26817 Oct 11, 2013
George......Nevermind, I must be tired for I overlooked his percent that he wrote. And it is more then that. We are paying more.
George

United States

#26818 Oct 11, 2013
Lets say for example,500,000 laid off workers, who lets say make 100 bucks a day(MOST make WAY more), that is 50 million per day of hard earned money taxpayers are burning in a campfire. 50 million times 9(days so far) is 450 million dollars gone up in smoke because of a Republican tantrum about SAVING MONEY. IF that isnt hysterical I dont know what is. Half a billion already wasted on paying people who want to work sit home and do nothing. Brilliant strategy Repubs!
George

United States

#26819 Oct 11, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
George......I was making a point to Pillbilly with his math and you just justified his screw up with yours. 1/10= 10%. 1/100= 1%
He said 1/10 of a percent, not 1/10. 1/10 of 1% is 1/10 of a penny or one cent for every 10 bucks. I am just justifying the the math, not his ridiculous made up numbers.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26820 Oct 11, 2013
George......about the people who will not get paid.....then collect unemplyoment. And again, where was this crying during Clinton when he signed our jobs away? How about a quote from the past from our good buddy sundog......then should have been prepaired and seen it coming.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26821 Oct 12, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
The quote below is from your post #25564 dated October 1st. So you are saying that your middle aged children still have "massive student loans"? Sounds like they have been quite successful.
"I had a grandson studying to be a computer and electrical engineer. I had a granddaughter studying for her Phd.
They had FULL scholarships. And they worked part time. THANK GOD they were able to stay on their parents insurance. NO ONE in my family has EVER "sponged" off anyone you fucking idiot. One is nor 26 yet and has an engineering. You are judging everyone from your upbringing.
BUT if something had been wrong and they had to have gov. assistance, I would still be proud of them for their accomplishments".
My middle age children are helping SOME of their children with student loans and I have a child that went back to college to better her education. The most educated one lives in WV and makes the least amount of money.
And why would you question my honesty about that? I'm proud of my kids, and they are paying off student loans. Have you seen how muc an education cost?

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#26822 Oct 12, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
My middle age children are helping SOME of their children with student loans and I have a child that went back to college to better her education. The most educated one lives in WV and makes the least amount of money.
And why would you question my honesty about that? I'm proud of my kids, and they are paying off student loans. Have you seen how muc an education cost?
No tell me, how muc does an education cost? Oh well, doesn't matter, you would just lie about it anyway.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#26823 Oct 12, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why democrats can't stand capitalism. Capitalism picks winners and losers, and without the government safety net democrats are always losers.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26824 Oct 12, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
No tell me, how muc does an education cost? Oh well, doesn't matter, you would just lie about it anyway.
What's up with you. You are such an angry person. Is your life so bad, you're jealous? Sad, I feel bad for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 hr besthavemovedaway 758
Gassaway Fireworks for GVFD 11 hr Excited 2
Blade c 14 hr Mind your businesss 3
devil worshipers stealing pets in the area 18 hr Satan 96
Huntington Bank Teller 18 hr The Freakin Pope 6
Justice for Archie Ray Higgins Sun Dave 31
David Starcher (Mar '13) Sun choochooman69 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenville Mortgages