Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25062 Sep 19, 2013

Mypissa and Meat Blower, why do you hate poor people and African Americans? The least you could do is have enough spine to admit that you are racist and don't care about poor people. Dumb liberals.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25063 Sep 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So all you're all for cutting assistance to everyone who needs it (mostly children) because one-fifth of them don't work? More tea bagger logic. Doesn't matter anyway. The Senate won't pass a cut and even if they did Barack will veto it. More meaningless wastes of taxpayer dollars from the party of "fiscal responsibility."
What a douche. Nobody said anything about childen. Your trying the heart string method. Why don't you look at that worthless first lady with her project of school lunches. There has been more lunches thrown away and the kids rather go hungry then eat the slop she has put in place. Remember when our liar in chief said that if he could not get the economy going in his first term that he would not seek re-election? Well he has added almost 7 trillion in his first four years. Unemployment is still too high. Thanks to Obama care, the only jobs are part time jobs so that makes people rely on food stamps. Do you live in the real world or up Obama's azz
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25064 Sep 19, 2013
For all you left wing jerkweeds. Jobs will solve most of the problems. Not part time but good full time jobs. Bring back manufacturing. You then have a real tax base to pay for projects and reduce the deficet. Plus you would have consumers again to help the economy. It is real simple, but Obama is not interested and neither is the two parties. So do not give me your crap about the dems or republicans.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#25065 Sep 19, 2013
Hoser wrote:
Being a republican is better than being canadian
8-)

frig my lifes
gurrles

West Mifflin, PA

#25066 Sep 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Putin the Vote
-Kevin-

Bluefield, WV

#25067 Sep 19, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
For all you left wing jerkweeds. Jobs will solve most of the problems. Not part time but good full time jobs. Bring back manufacturing. You then have a real tax base to pay for projects and reduce the deficet. Plus you would have consumers again to help the economy. It is real simple, but Obama is not interested and neither is the two parties. So do not give me your crap about the dems or republicans.
Practice what you preach, azzclown. Get off the computer, get a job then whine biatch.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25068 Sep 19, 2013
cut the liberal 48%ers, you know, the ones who will goose step for obama. (seig heil) anyways, cut the welfare dole handout collectors checks in half and suddenly they start looking for work. amazing how that works.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25069 Sep 19, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Practice what you preach, azzclown. Get off the computer, get a job then whine biatch.
Sorry cupcake, but I have two jobs and raising two kids on my own. You must be one of the liberals that took offense to what I said. Do you need a participation trophy too little fella? Or are you offended on what I said about Obama? Just get your hug and get a Obama phone.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#25070 Sep 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
cut the liberal 48%ers, you know, the ones who will goose step for obama.(seig heil) anyways, cut the welfare dole handout collectors checks in half and suddenly they start looking for work.
amazing how that works.
What about the children, old people and military? I pray you never have to experience the pain of hunger.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25071 Sep 19, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> What a douche. Nobody said anything about childen. Your trying the heart string method. Why don't you look at that worthless first lady with her project of school lunches. There has been more lunches thrown away and the kids rather go hungry then eat the slop she has put in place. Remember when our liar in chief said that if he could not get the economy going in his first term that he would not seek re-election? Well he has added almost 7 trillion in his first four years. Unemployment is still too high. Thanks to Obama care, the only jobs are part time jobs so that makes people rely on food stamps. Do you live in the real world or up Obama's azz
How do you cut food stamps for everyone (as you've advocated), but not cut them for children?

I wasn't aware that Michelle Obama is the cook for public schools.

Obama did get the economy going in his first term. We were falling off a cliff in 2008. By 2012, the stock market reached it's highest level in history, the auto industry was made viable, unemployment had reversed its trend and fallen, jobs were being created and the housing market had rebounded.

If you work two jobs and raise two children, I'm impressed. It's the hardest job in the world. But if you're paying health insurance premiums, those dollars (several hundred per month) are about to be put back on your paycheck come January. If you aren't, you and your children are going to be provided health insurance. Like many Americans, you're about to become a big fan of Obamacare.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25073 Sep 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you cut food stamps for everyone (as you've advocated), but not cut them for children?
I wasn't aware that Michelle Obama is the cook for public schools.
Obama did get the economy going in his first term. We were falling off a cliff in 2008. By 2012, the stock market reached it's highest level in history, the auto industry was made viable, unemployment had reversed its trend and fallen, jobs were being created and the housing market had rebounded.
If you work two jobs and raise two children, I'm impressed. It's the hardest job in the world. But if you're paying health insurance premiums, those dollars (several hundred per month) are about to be put back on your paycheck come January. If you aren't, you and your children are going to be provided health insurance. Like many Americans, you're about to become a big fan of Obamacare.
To start off for the First lady, it is the food she approves and she has told them how to cook it. Soy burgers suck. This also means that she had approved the contracts for the food suppliers, wink wink. And I am sorry but Obama did not have the economy on any upswing. Thank you for the compliment. The health care is another reason why I am working two jobs.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25074 Sep 19, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the children, old people and military? I pray you never have to experience the pain of hunger.
I was in the military. They provide three squares each day. If they have a family, then they fill out a fourm and get extra money for housing and food. Unless Obama has changed it. And you are playing heart string logic. The way to improve and get less people on this system is jobs. Then there would be enough for the elderly and less children on the system. Plus you would have a tax base
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#25075 Sep 19, 2013
The welfare system was meant to be temporary. Not a way of life.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#25076 Sep 19, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> To start off for the First lady, it is the food she approves and she has told them how to cook it. Soy burgers suck. This also means that she had approved the contracts for the food suppliers, wink wink. And I am sorry but Obama did not have the economy on any upswing. Thank you for the compliment. The health care is another reason why I am working two jobs.
Dam her, trying to get our children eating well, exercising and living longer. Who needs the little shits around that long anyway.
Dam Obama for pulling our country out of the toilet.
Duh,(your name fits you), are an idiot. San thing is, you will stay an idiot because you are incapable of learning.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#25077 Sep 19, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam her, trying to get our children eating well, exercising and living longer. Who needs the little shits around that long anyway.
Maybe she should try and get a job?
Melissa wrote:
Tell me when it happens.
Melissa wrote:
Duh,(your name fits you), are an idiot. San thing is, you will stay an idiot because you are incapable of learning.
Because he doesn't agree with your political nonsense?

lol
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#25078 Sep 19, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she should try and get a job?
<quoted text>
Tell me when it happens.
<quoted text>
Because he doesn't agree with your political nonsense?
lol
No, because he has idiots like you agreeing with him.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#25079 Sep 19, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because he has idiots like you agreeing with him.
That was dumb Melissa. Get better :-)
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25080 Sep 19, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think she is the first, First Lady to try and do this on exercising? And the food she has approved sucks. They had a luncheon for parents with their kids at school. I would not feed that crap to my dogs. And if you think Obama has brought us out of the toilet, then you must live in China. And you should not try calling people out on their education. Most of the time you do on here is look up old quotes and hump on Bacon Hater's post. And it is the parents responsiblity to get their kids active and eating right. Not the skank Michelle.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#25081 Sep 19, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think she is the first, First Lady to try and do this on exercising? And the food she has approved sucks. They had a luncheon for parents with their kids at school. I would not feed that crap to my dogs. And if you think Obama has brought us out of the toilet, then you must live in China. And you should not try calling people out on their education. Most of the time you do on here is look up old quotes and hump on Bacon Hater's post. And it is the parents responsiblity to get their kids active and eating right. Not the skank Michelle.
That's the point, parents should get their children to eat right and exercise. You live in WV, look around, give them a happy meal to satisfy them. Exercise, they don't know the meaning of it. I'm not saying Michele's choice was the best, but it was better than chicken fingers and happy meals.
And as for me education, I do not apologize for. I do like to back up things I believe in, not just call someone a liar.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#25082 Sep 19, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I was in the military. They provide three squares each day. If they have a family, then they fill out a fourm and get extra money for housing and food. Unless Obama has changed it. And you are playing heart string logic. The way to improve and get less people on this system is jobs. Then there would be enough for the elderly and less children on the system. Plus you would have a tax base
And, Obama hasn't taken away anything, you dumbass. Look at the republicans, they are taking from Military on down. You go ahead and work your 2 jobs after you have served our country, but blame the republicans for that!

BTW thank you for your service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carissa 21 min Cdizzle 4
8 ballers from old Lewis county high days 8 hr R Scott Mick 30
City Affairs 9 hr concerned tax payer 1
Homeless people 9 hr Hmmmm 8
Kelly westfall (Feb '16) 11 hr Willow 19
Euthanize all the strays in weston 19 hr Euthanizer 1
Waffle Hut Closes at 10 now? 20 hr Honestly 3

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance