Jimmy Love

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Well Duh is such an angry Teatard that needs to take a Prozac. Republic unts are fun to make fun of. Bwahahahaha!!!
Jimmy Love

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
"A proven liar who can't be trusted". Why don't you just call her a democrat and be done with it?
Your name sounds like a character from Fat Albert, you must be the one that no one understands, worse than cooterbob.
Jimmy Love

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
spendin' muny yuns aint gawts will mayks yuns broke. drawin imaginairy red lynes in the sand lewziz kredahbility. insurin' basturds wat are already sick, aint ensurince itz wellfair. Is awl calmund cents lawjik, but yun chews two drink the ferrytails koollaid. watz the differunce?
frig my lifes
Even though no one understands WTF you are saying I will give you a pass since my mom always taught me to not pick on the mentally handicapped and cannot speak teatardese like you. You republicrats make me laugh

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Jimmy Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name sounds like a character from Fat Albert, you must be the one that no one understands, worse than cooterbob.
Your ignorance doesn't allow you to understand. Try to keep up moron. If you continue to post lies and show your ignorance, Leg Humper is going to admit you into his posse.
Jimmy Love

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance doesn't allow you to understand. Try to keep up moron. If you continue to post lies and show your ignorance, Leg Humper is going to admit you into his posse.
What is leg humper? Sounds like you are a closeted gay speaking in code. Heard all republitard are qweers.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Obama had decided not to push for a vote on a strike on Syria and give the Russian plan a chance. Well no shitz. With over 60% of America saying no and not enough votes to pass it. So what choice did president foreskin have? Plus this whole thing made him look weak and pathetic.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Use your words, Short Bus, use your words.

I don't even need to show up here for days to have you posting about me. So good to know I have that much control over you.
Short Bus Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Obama had decided not to push for a vote on a strike on Syria and give the Russian plan a chance. Well no shitz. With over 60% of America saying no and not enough votes to pass it. So what choice did president foreskin have? Plus this whole thing made him look weak and pathetic.
Obama bumbled his way along clearly showing he would violate the Constitution and attack if he felt like it and got lucky when Kerry made an intelligent statement, although he didnt even know it. LMAO The Russians then ran with it and gave the mighty O an acceptable out that will spare his ego. Amazing how things worked out just on a fluke comment by the Chin.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>Obama bumbled his way along clearly showing he would violate the Constitution and attack if he felt like it and got lucky when Kerry made an intelligent statement, although he didnt even know it. LMAO The Russians then ran with it and gave the mighty O an acceptable out that will spare his ego. Amazing how things worked out just on a fluke comment by the Chin.
You can shape it however you like. Obama discussed it with Putin before Kerry said a word, and it's all moot if they all weren't pissing their pants waiting for Obama (sorry, but the guy has proven himself as a stone-cold killer of America's enemies) to light that bitch up.

Outsmarted by the black man in the White House again. Doh!
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You can shape it however you like. Obama discussed it with Putin before Kerry said a word, and it's all moot if they all weren't pissing their pants waiting for Obama (sorry, but the guy has proven himself as a stone-cold killer of America's enemies) to light that bitch up.
Outsmarted by the black man in the White House again. Doh!
You are delusional. Putin saved the day and made Obama look like a complete bumbling idiot.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Bacon Hater......They discussed chemical weapons, not a plan of what Putin did. Or Obama would have taken full credit for it. There was a no win for Obama. He just made himself look worse then what he should have. Sorry bacon, Obama was outsmarted, not the other way around.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>You are delusional. Putin saved the day and made Obama look like a complete bumbling idiot.
Then why don't go to Russia?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

I have heard that there are actually 2 million bikers on their way to Washington DC to honor the victims and heros of 9/11. Their permit was denied but they are doing it anyways. But we are so happy that the government allowed the million muslim march to continue. Lets see what happens if they clash.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

No uncle chuck NO! Ive had enough of the game hide the salami!
republicratards!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Obama still wants to go on tv tonight, because he is a camerawhore. I just hope there is nomore red lines drawn that have to be crossed 10 times before he reacts. Maybe Hilary will make a guest shot while Bill is getting head from Michelle.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>You are delusional. Putin saved the day and made Obama look like a complete bumbling idiot.
You can pretend that without the threat of attack, Putin still would'e proposed taking Syrian chemical weapons away from Assad. But the rest of the world live here in reality. You tea baggers enjoy that echochamber you've built for yourselves. We like looking in there and laughing sometimes.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Daddy Uncle Mama! Just make it all one name so it would be applicable here1
republicratards!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Bacon Hater....I must admit that you make me laugh when you defend Obama. Your man crush on him is beyond epic. If Obama said that licking a dog's nuts would improve life.....you would build a kennel. You are the blind followers that we call sheeple.
exil

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Still same old dumb stuff.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Bacon Hater....You claim you have a education. Let us look at the timeline that you seem to have a destortion of. Before the Russian proposal....over 60% of America said no to the attacks. Obama did not have enough votes to have a attack. Everyone in the world knew this. The few that said yes were starting to reverse. Obama was getting ready to camerawhore when Russia did the proposal. If Russia would have stayed quiet, then Obama would not have gotten congressional approval and never had the peoples backing. So why not let Obama look like a weak pathetic figure instead of giving him an out?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glenville Discussions

Search the Glenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's cheating on who? 22 min lol 4
benefit money 1 hr concerned 13
huge sale! one day only! 2 hr Yard Seller 1
Dinner? 3 hr West run weasel 2
bldg for lease or sale 6 hr sutton 2
Any young hot curious girls wanna get together ... 7 hr Tom 2
David Golden 7 hr Clara 24
•••
•••