Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24673 Sep 10, 2013
Jimmy Love wrote:
Well Duh is such an angry Teatard that needs to take a Prozac. Republic unts are fun to make fun of. Bwahahahaha!!!
Do you ever have anything to say that is worth reading? Hmmm. I don't think so. Post something that is interesting to at least half the people on this thread. I really don't care which half. Pick a side and express an opinion.

Location hidden

#24674 Sep 10, 2013
Jimmy Love wrote:
<quoted text>What is leg humper? Sounds like you are a closeted gay speaking in code. Heard all republitard are qweers.
Sundog is the leg humper. Get it dog, leg humper. Not that hard for most dumb asses, but could be for a dumb ass retard like you.

Location hidden

#24675 Sep 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Obama doesn't need votes from anybody to attack Syria. If he wanted to rain fire, he would've. It's called the War Powers Act. Read it.
I did and he does not have the legal authority to send missiles into a country that has not attacked us or poses no imminent threat to American interests. Congress has that authority, not the president. Syria has not fired upon any American interests and has posed no threat to the US. So you are definitely wrong Bacon Licker.

Location hidden

#24676 Sep 10, 2013
curious george wrote:
First, there's no proof that Assad was responsible in the first place. Could have been the rebels (Al Qaeda), could been at the location and accidentally set off during a bombardment by the Syrian army.
Second, Russia's proposed and Assad's agreed to Syria turning over its entire chemical weapons arsenal to an international group, effectively removing the WMD threat from the table. This is back to being a Syrian civil war and,although regrettable, is really not our or anyone else's business. The administration needs to quit beating its collective chest, back off, congratulate the Russians on their apparent defusing of this situation, and come home and deal with the many issues and problems in THIS COUNTRY.
By the way, did anyone catch the Assad interview on PBS ? I may be gullible but I was, rather impressed
He is a better speaker than our president. He also sounds more believable than our president, and that is not saying much. Obama and his entire cabinet is a bunch of pathological and compulsive liars.

Location hidden

#24677 Sep 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot. He said again, tonight, that he doesn't need Congressional authorization to strike Syria. Keep up the tea bagger blags though. We think they're funny.
Hey idiot. Those words came out of his mouth while he was Senator Obama. Do you not remember the words that came out of his mouth before he became president. That was his platform when he ran, moron.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24678 Sep 10, 2013
Jimmy Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though no one understands WTF you are saying I will give you a pass since my mom always taught me to not pick on the mentally handicapped and cannot speak teatardese like you. You republicrats make me laugh

frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#24679 Sep 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. He said again, tonight, that he doesn't need Congressional authorization to strike Syria. Keep up the tea bagger blags though. We think they're funny.
funny haha ore funny qweer?
howz that hope & chaynge werkin owt four yuns?

frig my lifes
George

United States

#24680 Sep 10, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot. Those words came out of his mouth while he was Senator Obama. Do you not remember the words that came out of his mouth before he became president. That was his platform when he ran, moron.
Meaty is a compulsive liar just like the liar in chief he worships. Cracks me up, even though the mighty Obama himself said it, meaty still swears up and down it isnt true. Delusional or a liar, take your pick.
George

United States

#24681 Sep 10, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and he does not have the legal authority to send missiles into a country that has not attacked us or poses no imminent threat to American interests. Congress has that authority, not the president. Syria has not fired upon any American interests and has posed no threat to the US. So you are definitely wrong Bacon Licker.
Obama acknowledged the president doesnt have that authority when he was just a lowly Constitutional lawyer and professor, now that he is the Mighty Obama, Supreme Liar in Chief of the United States, he is above the Constitution and can do as he pleases. And his cult members praise him as the God he thinks he is. Pathetic.

Location hidden

#24682 Sep 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Meaty is a compulsive liar just like the liar in chief he worships. Cracks me up, even though the mighty Obama himself said it, meaty still swears up and down it isnt true. Delusional or a liar, take your pick.
Both.

schlappington, by god

#24683 Sep 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Meaty is a compulsive liar just like the liar in chief he worships. Cracks me up, even though the mighty Obama himself said it, meaty still swears up and down it isnt true. Delusional or a liar, take your pick.

frig my lifes
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24684 Sep 11, 2013
George wrote:
Meaty, Leg Humper, Creepy, Mypissa,they are all compulsive liars. That is a requirement to be part of Obama's ignorant sheeple. Look at morons like Biden, Reid, Pelosi, Wasserman Shultz, these liars are the heroes of the Whimpy, brain dead left.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24685 Sep 11, 2013
We are all born ignorant but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin
George

United States

#24686 Sep 11, 2013
DENVER (AP)— Two Democratic state lawmakers who backed tighter gun laws in the aftermath of mass shootings have been kicked out of office in a recall election promoted by both grassroots activists and the National Rifle Association.

Hooray, the people have spoken! Now if we can do the same for all the other politicians who ignore the citizens and the Constitution.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24687 Sep 11, 2013
George wrote:
DENVER (AP)— Two Democratic state lawmakers who backed tighter gun laws in the aftermath of mass shootings have been kicked out of office in a recall election promoted by both grassroots activists and the National Rifle Association.
Hooray, the people have spoken! Now if we can do the same for all the other politicians who ignore the citizens and the Constitution.
Gun ownership is down and falling. It'll be a moot point soon. Young people aren't scared of everything like you dumb gunnut paranoid tea baggers waiting for imaginary helicopters to come TAKE YOUR GUNS!!! or an imaginary race war.

schlappington, by god

#24688 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun ownership is down and falling. It'll be a moot point soon. Young people aren't scared of everything like you dumb gunnut paranoid tea baggers waiting for imaginary helicopters to come TAKE YOUR GUNS!!! or an imaginary race war.
*nod*
howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gun-sales-surge-i...
frig my lifes
George

United States

#24689 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha. The paranoid gun nuts have kicked 2 spineless cowards like you our of office. Yeah its a moot point all right, but only in your delusional mind. Hahahaha

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24690 Sep 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha. The paranoid gun nuts have kicked 2 spineless cowards like you our of office. Yeah its a moot point all right, but only in your delusional mind. Hahahaha
You're scared of black people, latinos, immigrants, zombies, books, women, aliens, vaginas, the Clintons, imaginary black helicopters and boogeymen and I'm delusional?

TAKE YOUR GUNS!!

Oh, and, BENGHAZI!!!

Hahaha.
George

United States

#24691 Sep 11, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/charts-rich-won-great-r...

CHARTS: How the rich won the Great Recession

When the economy crashed in the fall of 2008, the wealthiest Americans lost the most money.

From the time the Great Recession started in late 2007 until it officially ended in 2009, the richest 1 percent of America saw its income drop 36.3 percent, according to a new report by economists Emmanuel Saez and Thomas Piketty [PDF]. Collectively, the top 1 percent lost 49 percent of the billions in wealth that vanished like so much Lehman Brothers stock.

But before you start writing that sympathy card to your favorite hedge fund manager, remember that the U.S. is now in its sixth-longest economic expansion in history — 51 months and counting — and most of the benefits are trickling up to the wealthy.

According to Saez, the top 1 percent (earning at least $394,000 a year) saw its income rise 31.4 percent between 2009 and 2012. And because the income of the bottom 99 percent of earners rose an anemic 0.4 percent in that same period, the top 1 percent captured 95 percent of the total growth in American wealth during the economic recovery.
George

United States

#24692 Sep 11, 2013
Campaign finance reform and banning lobbyist is the only answer. Take the money out of politics or this country is doomed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 41 min Helen Miller 3,988
Any discussions on current City matters 1 hr confuesed 8
News Backpack Program 1 hr Rival Store 1
Democratic debate party 515 Center Ave 4 hr Winnebago 29
Needing closure 9 hr I may want her 9
who got caught cheating in glenville? (Mar '13) 22 hr Gopher 3
People Amaze Me Mon Hmmm 11

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance