“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24623 Sep 9, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
Yeahaww do the few teeth you have hurt your gums when you talk or eat?
republicratards!
Yeahaww are you stupid or what? Dumbocrats.
war protester

Alexandria, VA

#24624 Sep 9, 2013
Zimmerman ex lied under oath and now has recanted saying she never saw a gun

Location hidden

#24625 Sep 9, 2013
war protester wrote:
Zimmerman ex lied under oath and now has recanted saying she never saw a gun
So what are you saying? What is your point?
George

United States

#24626 Sep 9, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you saying? What is your point?
That the story today about him pulling a gun on his ex is probably BS.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#24627 Sep 9, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>That the story today about him pulling a gun on his ex is probably BS.
Doesn't change the fact that he's one of the biggest p_ssies aiive, just like all the other scared gunnuts. She's repeatedly stated since his acquittal that his "hand is constantly on his gun" and that "he thinks he's invincible." Yeah, invincible unless a teenager whips his ass.
George

United States

#24628 Sep 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't change the fact that he's one of the biggest p_ssies aiive, just like all the other scared gunnuts. She's repeatedly stated since his acquittal that his "hand is constantly on his gun" and that "he thinks he's invincible." Yeah, invincible unless a teenager whips his ass.
She is a scorned soon to be ex wife, I take what she says with a grain of salt. She lied to the dispatchers that he had a gun. She is now a proven liar who cant be trusted.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24629 Sep 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod.*
http://m1188.photobucket.com/albumview/albums...
frig my lifes

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#24630 Sep 9, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>She is a scorned soon to be ex wife, I take what she says with a grain of salt. She lied to the dispatchers that he had a gun. She is now a proven liar who cant be trusted.
No she didn't. He had his gun. His lawyer even said he had his gun. HE ALWAYS HAS A GUN. He's a dumb gunnut. They always have a gun when they're scared of something, and they're afraid of EVERYTHING.

So the murderer is also a violent sociopath. Shocker.

Location hidden

#24631 Sep 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>No she didn't. He had his gun. His lawyer even said he had his gun. HE ALWAYS HAS A GUN. He's a dumb gunnut. They always have a gun when they're scared of something, and they're afraid of EVERYTHING.

You mean psychopath. Not sociopath. There is a big difference. He is turning out to be next to the worst jury decision ever, next to the first OJ Simpson trial and the Anthony trial.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24632 Sep 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No she didn't. He had his gun. His lawyer even said he had his gun. HE ALWAYS HAS A GUN. He's a dumb gunnut. They always have a gun when they're scared of something, and they're afraid of EVERYTHING.
*nod*
http://youtu.be/WDTZS8CGlGQ
frig my lifes
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

#24633 Sep 10, 2013
Hey is that your Uncle Chuck calling you people?
I guess it's "that" time already!
republicratards!
truth is

Milton, WV

#24634 Sep 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He's more invincible than the thug,,,the thug be dead
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#24635 Sep 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>She is a scorned soon to be ex wife, I take what she says with a grain of salt. She lied to the dispatchers that he had a gun. She is now a proven liar who cant be trusted.
"A proven liar who can't be trusted". Why don't you just call her a democrat and be done with it?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24636 Sep 10, 2013
Do not care about Zimmerman. His wife is not pressing charges. Even if he is protrayed as a thug, he did kill a thug. Treyvon was a thug hoodrat. Do you shed a tear when gang bangers kill each other? I don't, I cheer. I get mad when they kill innocents around them. Some gang members are younger then the picture liberals were putting up of Treyvon. So instead of going after their own people and try to change the culture, the racist group NAACP blames the white man and government.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24637 Sep 10, 2013
So back to the real news. As I have said, Obama was in a no win situation. But he put himself in that corner. So instead of thinking, Obama does what he always does. He becomes a camerawhore and runs his mouth. Obama should heed old sayings.....it is better to look like a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24638 Sep 10, 2013
All the people who supported the attack have either switched or trying to ride the escape train provided by Russia. The ones that switched is due to over 61% of the American people saying no. The remainder have clasped on to the door that opened with Russia and the deal they have made with Syria about giving up chemical weapons.
Jimmy Love

New York, NY

#24639 Sep 10, 2013
Well Duh is such an angry Teatard that needs to take a Prozac. Republic unts are fun to make fun of. Bwahahahaha!!!
Jimmy Love

New York, NY

#24640 Sep 10, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
"A proven liar who can't be trusted". Why don't you just call her a democrat and be done with it?
Your name sounds like a character from Fat Albert, you must be the one that no one understands, worse than cooterbob.
Jimmy Love

New York, NY

#24641 Sep 10, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
spendin' muny yuns aint gawts will mayks yuns broke. drawin imaginairy red lynes in the sand lewziz kredahbility. insurin' basturds wat are already sick, aint ensurince itz wellfair. Is awl calmund cents lawjik, but yun chews two drink the ferrytails koollaid. watz the differunce?
frig my lifes
Even though no one understands WTF you are saying I will give you a pass since my mom always taught me to not pick on the mentally handicapped and cannot speak teatardese like you. You republicrats make me laugh

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24642 Sep 10, 2013
Jimmy Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name sounds like a character from Fat Albert, you must be the one that no one understands, worse than cooterbob.
Your ignorance doesn't allow you to understand. Try to keep up moron. If you continue to post lies and show your ignorance, Leg Humper is going to admit you into his posse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 37 min Mario Blount 138
wendy kiser trash talk 1 hr wik 8
Updates? 1 hr unbelievable 7
Chris Evans Overdose 2 hr stefany 26
Jeremy Wolfe 12 hr unbelievable 1
who went to jail last night (Jan '14) 13 hr unbelievable 10
misi hawkins (Jun '12) 13 hr guilty by associa... 47
Glenville Dating
Find my Match

Glenville Jobs

Glenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glenville News, Events & Info