babygirl

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2010
she is a nasty hoe that thinks she is better than everyone and shes not , she thinks that she can beat anybody at fight and she cant , she recently found out that she had herpies you are one nasty skank and you put your pants on the same way we do you are not cooler or better than anyone
short stuff

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2010
well idk her all that well..but from what i hear she not all that great...lmao i hate her and yes she does think all that stuff and none of it is true , she does not have herpies i know for a fact from what i knw fom recently.... she is no better than anyone else..
knows she is

Bayard, WV

#3 Mar 22, 2010
yes i know her and she is nasty i cant even keep a hard on for her. she is nasty needs teeth work done and we all right here hate her. im with the girl i want and only her getting married to her very soon.
thanks.
ps wouldnt you like to know
who
shylia

Weston, WV

#4 Apr 2, 2010
the only disease i have and its not even a disease its diarrhea of the mouth cause i dont know when to keep my f*cking mouth shut...and yeah i think i can whip some a*s but iam sure there is someone out there that can whip mine so until that day comes...and i know who wrote most of this sh*t and its not nothing to me but DRAMA! i cant help it that u want my man and he doesn't want u!y talk sh*t then when it comes back to u, u always run scared an threaten everyone with the cops!
melissia

Weston, WV

#5 Aug 18, 2010
well let me tell u something if u think that ur big enough i live at 177 river st and ur man aint with ya so ha ha bitch thats what u get and i got a good guy that dont play games DONALD HICKS so put that in ur mouth and choke
melissa

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Aug 20, 2010
my my my.u {missy townsend} act so big on the computer but arent you the one that begged my sister to not unlock the door and let shylia in. thats some funny shit. and are you forgetting your still a minor. nobody is gonna go to jail over a tramp like you. you sound so big, why dont you call shylia and tell her to meet you, why post it on thye computer knowing she doesnt have access to a computer. and another thing bragging about donald doesnt say much for you, every tooth in his mouth is rotten and nasty and he smells. so keep on being proud that thats the best you can do honey. we all feel sorry for you.
melissia townsend

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2010
Well let me tell all you all something....donald doesn't smell and he is something to bragg over instead of charlie pritt shouldn't ya be talking about him yeh I believe so...ur a tramp and I feel bad for u...u have any problems meet us at the court house and we will show ya what will hapend bit**s...bet you all will get in trouble not us...cause we ain't writting anything mean you all r and all u all r is rats...so bragg some more...thanks and have a great day
melissa

Burton, WV

#8 Oct 12, 2010
i believe it is freedom of speech and anyone has the right to say their opinion. you wanna talk about rats. your whole family is that. there the ones in trouble and oh yeah you to. you wanna buck up and try and do something then when its to much for you to handle you wanna go to the cops. honey give it a few days and they will be in touch with you. lol. and didnt you get kicked out of the carrer center for mr sterns didnt think that you belonged there. i still talk to people from there so you cant lie and hide it. charlie is no prize either, but certainly better than donald. and still you bragged about charlie and was in love with him and faked a pregnancy blah blah blah cuz you couldnt stand that charlie chose his FAMILY over you. hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha haha
melissia Townsend

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2011
If ur gonna write shit about me u should at least. Get the name right and spell it right...and no I dropped out of school so there for I never got kicked out and I will be showing this message to mr sterns and he never once said that he came into my class everyday to see me and to talk to me so no I never got kicked out I dropped out and got my. Ged and working now so think what ya want .... and the cops never came here ha ha i m not in gilmer ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....I'm at my parents most of the time seeing my niece.... and dad was just at ur house with charlie the other day and got pills what can ya say there charlie came and got dad and they came there.....thanks

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 28, 2011
WOW.. That's really fu**ing SMART, I'll just put it all out on the net that my dad and whoever the other dude is are going to get pills. Dude, you know that illegal, right? Sooooo, you pretty much just narced on your own dad and this other dude.
melissa

United States

#11 Mar 3, 2011
Say what ever u want missy. Nobody has been to my f***** house buying anything. Unlike ur f***** family MY house is a pill free zone. How long until ur 18. Just curious. U want to run ur mouth, let me tell ya, I'm the b**** that is gonna make u back it up. All these other stupid b**** don't stand up, well u just met the biggest B****. I took my brother down infront of u. So say what? Yeah ur just a scared little girl that aint gonna do shit but squack.
robinhood

Glenville, WV

#12 Nov 8, 2011
SMooresss wrote:
WOW.. That's really fu**ing SMART, I'll just put it all out on the net that my dad and whoever the other dude is are going to get pills. Dude, you know that illegal, right? Sooooo, you pretty much just narced on your own dad and this other dude.
haa...ur too funny and so right on!!! wow!!! this site is funny.
The wrong bitch

Kerens, WV

#13 Jul 27, 2012
Lol how did I know I would find shit on here about Shylia ? I know you don't have anything because I made my boyfriend get tested and I was tested as well after he slept with you ! You are a no account whore that can't keep her legs closed! I can tell you one thing and that is that we will find out how badass you really are because the day I have my baby I will kick your ass ! You ever call my house again and disrespect me like you did and I have plenty of friends that will kick your ass weekly until I can so run your mouth some more! Funny part is only reason he went to you was because I didn't want it .... Notice who he run too as soon as I pasted ? Did he beg to get in your pants as much as he begged me not to leave? Lmao NO he didn't ... He said he didn't feel it anyways hahaha .... I mean it Shylia leave me and my family alone or face me like a woman !
hahahahahaha

Glenville, WV

#14 Jul 27, 2012
all talk no action. tyoe all u want ur nobody
The wrong bitch

Kerens, WV

#15 Jul 27, 2012
We'll see about that : ]
gsc girl

Weston, WV

#16 Aug 28, 2012
She could eat corn threw a picket fence with those teeth
1 post removed
bitch is back

Princeton, WV

#18 Oct 31, 2013
really funny ive met her a couple times she is really nasty
AgreeWithYou

United States

#19 Nov 8, 2013
I agree with most of you! She is bad but at least she isn't as bad as her sister Micky! That is one nasty worthless bitch. And she has those nasty teeth to. Used to be even worse but she got falsies but someone did a terrible job cause she still looks like a beaver. Not to mention the both like to swap their weekly flavors.... when shylias done micky moves in...whoever is willing to feed her drug habits and watch her kids is where you can find her. I say this and we are friends ..how sad is that? but I know her true colors!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United Summit Center Crazy Women 1 hr Gargamel 5
The Biggest Rat in co 6 hr Info 78
RBMS 8th grade music 8 hr Curious 9
Weston Democrate 10 hr Fhjka 1
John Hanley? (Oct '16) 18 hr Curious 8
Amber wilford Thu curious 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,219

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance