Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Apr 18, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lisa1985

Weston, WV

#1 Feb 24, 2014
Is Linda Lohr still in the area ? I just moved back to WV and remember her from the old western steer steakhouse at garton plaza.
Beardog Man

Weston, WV

#2 Feb 25, 2014
I used to work there back in the day ! most fun I ever had. Linda,Annette,Jim B,Eddie B,Carl Lee ! After work going down to the Silver Carriage. Had a blast!!
Beardog Man

Weston, WV

#3 Feb 25, 2014
And cant forget Donnie H, Wendy S, Josie, Tina, and John !
Lisa1985

Weston, WV

#4 Feb 25, 2014
shouldnt say this but... I had a secret crush on Eddie and Donnie . never told any one
Beardog Man

Weston, WV

#5 Feb 25, 2014
Eddie had that brown car with the hard rock always blasting ! I believe several beers may have been consumed in that car.
Madonna Gurl

Weston, WV

#6 Feb 25, 2014
OMG my sister worked there in 84 or 85. still talks about how much fun she had. she said the new years eve parties were legendary.
Beardog Man

Weston, WV

#7 Feb 25, 2014
There was always a party in Carl Lee's Chevy 4x4 or Danny Borams truck or Eddies car or even in the parking lot ! Man I miss those days.
just me

Weston, WV

#8 Feb 25, 2014
I miss the walnut layer cake! Wish I could find one!
goodtimes

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 25, 2014
Dan is my uncle...he came in few weeks ago and was telling crazy stories from back then
Missy

Fairmont, WV

#10 Feb 26, 2014
Is that so, Mr. Goodtimes?
Big Tall Jeep

Weston, WV

#11 Feb 27, 2014
walnut layer cake ?? I sat with that steakhouse crew at the Carriage one night, twenty of us at a table, singing at the top of our lungs and drinking draft beer out of a SHOE !! the owner comes over and says " you guys are great, let me buy you another round" ! Sure do miss that crew !
Janice S

Weston, WV

#12 Feb 27, 2014
hey I remember Eddie B.'s brown car. he called it the plymouth arrowsmith or something like that. and Danny Boram had the coolest blue chevy pick-up with a budweiser stick-shift and Hank Jr on the stereo !
Beardog Man

Weston, WV

#13 Feb 27, 2014
1. a big steak from 1985 2. a cute waitress from western sizzlin also 1985 3. a gallon jug of red-eye beer from the world famous Tucci's ! anyone got a time machine ??
Janice S

Weston, WV

#14 Mar 1, 2014
MIKE BUSH !!
Sizzlin

Weston, WV

#15 Mar 1, 2014
I remember mike bush, head cook. what about jennifer taylor and annette riffle ?
Hilarious

Elkins, WV

#16 Mar 1, 2014
Ok,Ok.... That was then, this is now! You've got kids, grey hair, wrinkles and you are fat! Enjoy your conversations but please don't have a get together!
Madonna Gurl

Weston, WV

#17 Mar 4, 2014
where in the world is steakhouse girl , Betina Butcher ? havent seen her in years.
ZZ Top

Weston, WV

#18 Mar 6, 2014
hey goodtimes, tell your uncle Dan that zz top says hello ! he will know who I am. Thanx
Madonna Gurl

Weston, WV

#19 Mar 6, 2014
Josie and Wendy, listening to Huey Lewis and the News, and going to the " new " mall at Meadowbrook to check out the totally bitchin' styles at The Bon Ton !!!!
Sizzlin

Weston, WV

#20 Mar 6, 2014
best nite ever ! going to see FOOTLOOSE with all my friends at Lovetts Drive-in, chuggin a bunch of cheap beer and then skinny dipping at Stonecoal Lake !! I dare you to come up with a better nite than that !! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min George 57,206
gig clem 3 hr concerned parent 1
Looking for a serious relationship. 4 hr Anonymous 5
days Inn is a catch it all for shonies 10 hr hopefull 7
Johnny Brown jr 15 hr Smiley 26
Christina Gross (Dec '13) 20 hr Hahahaha 25
Stefany Herron Sun lmfaorotfl 6
•••
•••
•••

Glenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000