2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3928 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

have a cramp in my wrist

Kenova, WV

#4502 Mar 29, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
Spooge!
wow what a time to get a cramp sure hope that i can finish. feels like a load from the grade school days
fake people

United States

#4503 Mar 29, 2014
I need my mini mags and any bitch in heat with tags.Now I pay for everyone I did wrong for so long.Find me local bend her over and take out my frustrations red rover.Two of a mind the marrying kind.You only create a mistake that i will break.Screw me around and no love will be found.You showed nothing but hate thats not how I relate.Now I want what can never be a future with the mirror i see.
i will teach u proper

Kenova, WV

#4504 Mar 29, 2014
fake people wrote:
I need my mini mags and any bitch in heat with tags.Now I pay for everyone I did wrong for so long.Find me local bend her over and take out my frustrations red rover.Two of a mind the marrying kind.You only create a mistake that i will break.Screw me around and no love will be found.You showed nothing but hate thats not how I relate.Now I want what can never be a future with the mirror i see.
and then you will understand the meaning of scream it is not just another six letter word you will soon come to find out. Grasshopper
1 post removed
sorry4all

Oak Hill, WV

#4506 Mar 29, 2014
Just want to say that I hated to hear about Hershel Baker today. He was one of the best men I have ever known. They're just not good men like him anymore. I will always be thankful to have had him in my life. I want his family to know how sorry I am for their loss. He will always be remembered in every life he touched.
2 posts removed
stuf on a stick 4 you

Kenova, WV

#4509 Mar 30, 2014
sorry4all wrote:
Just want to say that I hated to hear about Hershel Baker today. He was one of the best men I have ever known. They're just not good men like him anymore. I will always be thankful to have had him in my life. I want his family to know how sorry I am for their loss. He will always be remembered in every life he touched.
hope that you enjoy eAT
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#4510 Mar 30, 2014
Star
gloss black enamle

Kenova, WV

#4511 Mar 30, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
Star
shooting
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#4512 Mar 30, 2014
School
turd drade

Kenova, WV

#4513 Mar 30, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
School
elmo
4 posts removed
a punch to the knutt sak

Kenova, WV

#4518 Mar 30, 2014
m wrote:
<quoted text>
My son is what i want not the skank
that will teach the litle bi
2 posts removed
Jimmy love dead at 42

Kenova, WV

#4521 Mar 31, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
Star
i wont be thar eaddr
1 post removed
Jimmy love dead at 42

Kenova, WV

#4523 Mar 31, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
Let my people go!
I WILL NOT BE THERE
1 post removed
Jimmy love dead at 42

Kenova, WV

#4525 Mar 31, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
Do you wanna play!
sit and spin
1 post removed
Jimmy love murderd wow

Kenova, WV

#4527 Apr 1, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
Forgot my woman, lost my friends
Things I'd done and where I've been
Sleep in sweat the mirrors cold
See my face it's growin' old
Scared to death no reason why
Do whatever to get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead
just thinking of all the time he made me horny
3 posts removed
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#4531 Apr 1, 2014
go ahead keep deleting! I will post more!
1 post removed
Jimmy love autopsy aids

Kenova, WV

#4533 Apr 1, 2014
Jimmy love murderd wow wrote:
<quoted text> just thinking of all the time he made me horny
i believe it. was always gathering spooge roks at the mall with his teeth sad tho flowers being sent to the address gave to me last me call me for more info will sent it free of charge
2 posts removed
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#4536 Apr 1, 2014
I'll make more!
Jimmy love murderd

Kenova, WV

#4537 Apr 1, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
I'll make more!
news at 11 said it was over chicken and water mellon .and one and only one chicken wing that had feathers on it when started complaing about it was hit in the head wit a wireless mouse which caused sever trauma to the left ear lobe pinching his hoop ear ring causing blood to clot in the famous bone nose ring he always wore in the evening with his pickled pigs feet casarole oudding pie. wow what a shame
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#4538 Apr 1, 2014
Sniff Sniff BOOM!

Since: Apr 14

Valley City, OH

#4539 Apr 2, 2014
Terrible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Decent guys to date 1 hr Got it together 3
hot guys 1 hr Got it together 29
dustin richards (Jan '14) 6 hr nommally 8
boomer cogar!!! (Aug '15) 6 hr Ann Herwat 20
Daughter came home from college has a tattoo of... (Nov '13) 6 hr Heck ya 25
Lamberts Winery 11 hr Really 7
lloyd Nicholson 13 hr Lmn 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenville Mortgages