brandy amber barker
just woundering

Gandeeville, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2013
anyone know her
Meeee

Oakvale, WV

#2 Sep 27, 2013
She is a worthless piece of shit. She is on parole in Clay County for breaking and entering and then failing a pee test. She was once shacked up with Richard "Reverend" Burnside (Phillip's brother), but she is with Jeremy Ward now. She cares more about getting f'd up than spending time with her kids that stay with Jeremy's mom. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this worthless, cheese eating hoe.
ewwwwww

Fairmont, WV

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Her taco smells like fish!!!
just woundering

Gandeeville, WV

#4 Oct 3, 2013
yea i no her kind heard she is f--king robbie brown he is eat up to. worthless
Brandy Amber Gail Brown

Newton, WV

#5 Jul 2, 2014
First off my get my f*cking name right!! Secondly everybody makes mistakes and its probation f*cktard...thirdly I have my kids full time never lost them to anyone and lastly My husband is a very good man....put ur money where ur mouth is and show ur name thank you have a nice day!!
Brandy Brown

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 14, 2014
Meeee wrote:
She is a worthless piece of shit. She is on parole in Clay County for breaking and entering and then failing a pee test. She was once shacked up with Richard "Reverend" Burnside (Phillip's brother), but she is with Jeremy Ward now. She cares more about getting f'd up than spending time with her kids that stay with Jeremy's mom. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this worthless, cheese eating hoe.
Go f$ck yourself u skanky a$$ hoe I got my boys and I ain't with Jeremy Ward I have a wonderful husband Robbie Brown, beautiful step daughter and a little girl on the way....having a great drama free life....what do u got....never ratted on no one spent my time and still am.....so keep my name outta your mouth unless u can put ur real name and get your facts right....oh and I have a good idea who started this shit and karma a bitch....sorry your fat a$$ couldn't give your man what he wanted so he had to find a real woman to....get ya some slim fast and shed a few lbs and u may be able to.......thanks and have a nice day...xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 9 min Faith 771
megan criag 44 min kelly 1
Bull town camping 4 hr So sexy 1
Maryah Marks (Feb '15) 4 hr Stacy 3
devil worshipers stealing pets in the area 5 hr god is no lie 114
Cheyenne Ohse (Mar '13) 5 hr So sexy 3
Mooch & Sarah the S1u+s 5 hr Blow me 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenville Mortgages