First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#23 Oct 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
He still has his booze. And a job I guess to buy it. That's what's important ya know
Heard he has no job,he should give her up
rumors

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Oct 28, 2013
ohmy33 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Went out Looking " right.Yes he was at work but he also lived in that house with "her" he has to know what happened and it's about time her told after all "she" has "moved" on she has a new "man" and a new life what does he have .
Ralph's alibi is that he went to work.
rumors not

Clarksburg, WV

#25 Oct 28, 2013
Ralph went to work,but what was he doing before 6am? Lena and the kids were asleep but was Ralph? I think not,where did Aliayah go?Does Ralph know? Can someone take a child out of the house witout waking anyone up? I say yes. What do you think?
Looky Here

Ada, OH

#26 Oct 28, 2013
rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph's alibi is that he went to work.
I'm not saying he has an alibi.I'm not saying he's innocent! I am just expressing my opinion that I'm not so sure he was in on the "deed". Yes, I think the baby is with God. The queston is who sent her there. I believe he knows what happened. Also believe he will never tell what he does know, if anything. I think her actions are inconsistant with a innocent person. Both have actions that are suspicious when it comes to the aftermath. Who doesn't come to vigils for their missing child, who rips missing child signs down that are posted on poles in front of their house. A lot doesn't add up. I just pray they find the baby and can piece enough together to charge those responsible!!
rumors

Lynchburg, VA

#27 Oct 28, 2013
piecing enough together for charges is the hard part. or at least that is how I see what the FBI said in their press conference. they seem to have a working theory and a small group of people they are observing.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#28 Nov 4, 2013
rumors not wrote:
Ralph went to work,but what was he doing before 6am? Lena and the kids were asleep but was Ralph? I think not,where did Aliayah go?Does Ralph know? Can someone take a child out of the house witout waking anyone up? I say yes. What do you think?
No one took that child out of that house that morning ,could be she was removed before that morning/ something to think about
concerned citizen

Lynchburg, VA

#29 Nov 5, 2013
Krazy After All wrote:
<quoted text>
No one took that child out of that house that morning ,could be she was removed before that morning/ something to think about
how do you know that someone didnt take her out sometime that morning?? Morning runs from midnight to noon. was she in the house at the time mentioned? I really don't think so.

Location hidden

#30 Nov 5, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know that someone didnt take her out sometime that morning?? Morning runs from midnight to noon. was she in the house at the time mentioned? I really don't think so.
Do you know how crazy you sound ,LE has said more then once she was not taken from that house morning afternoon night or what ever no one took her from that house as her mother wants people to think Oh she was taken for sure but the question is when was it Fri before midnight you now going into the next morning or was it days or maybe weeks before that,why were her sisters not upset at all a little odd you think,they asked for gas but never said a word about their sister no crying nothing ,care to explain that one since you are a "concerned citizen".
concerned citizen

Lynchburg, VA

#31 Nov 5, 2013
Krazy After All wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how crazy you sound ,LE has said more then once she was not taken from that house morning afternoon night or what ever no one took her from that house as her mother wants people to think Oh she was taken for sure but the question is when was it Fri before midnight you now going into the next morning or was it days or maybe weeks before that,why were her sisters not upset at all a little odd you think,they asked for gas but never said a word about their sister no crying nothing ,care to explain that one since you are a "concerned citizen".
the way you are treating me i am not explaining anything!

Location hidden

#32 Nov 6, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
the way you are treating me i am not explaining anything!
You have nothing to explain because you know no more then anyone else,sounds like you have a little persecution complex going on.
concerned citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#33 Nov 9, 2013
Krazy After All wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to explain because you know no more then anyone else,sounds like you have a little persecution complex going on.
Are you sure that I know nothing??

Location hidden

#34 Nov 9, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that I know nothing??
I see you just could not stay away ..Yes I am very sure you know nothing.
concerned citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#35 Nov 9, 2013
Krazy After All wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you just could not stay away ..Yes I am very sure you know nothing.
Then you are so very wrong!!
Bullsht

Lynchburg, VA

#36 May 22, 2014
You stupid f***ers!!! Why don't you try knowing to damn truth before running your mouths...what a bunch of no good low life's you are!!! Ralph did not do anything to that little girl!! If he did would he have passed all his lie detector tests? NO HE WOULDNT HAVE!! So the stfu and get a life!!!! He does now have a job and a family that he is happily taking care of so suck it you f***ing losers
Little

Clarksburg, WV

#37 May 23, 2014
To Bullsht,He never passed the test,who ever told you that is crazy.As for his "family" I hear they are having a baby,it will be taken just like Lena's.If your his woman if I was you I would pack my stuff and get far away from him.....you have been warned! Oh and rumor has it that they are making METH out on the farm.So Mr. Gissy this it a tip go get them.Does he have a job at CRJ LOL.Where he belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the weirdo that keeps texting 1 hr Sarah 2
Small Business Market 3 hr Van 8
Correctional officers fci gilmer (May '16) 4 hr BabyBackBitches 9
Anna Lane/Riddle (Oct '13) 9 hr Eric 20
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr snickers 4,304
Stoner and meth head party in Homewood 18 hr Trent 2
Brad Young 21 hr Anonymous2480 1

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance