Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

WOW!! Did everyone hear that he got busted last night for stealing a vehicle, driving drunk, and driving without a license????? Looks like the golden boys quiet times are over. Reckon he'll spill the truth about who he sold Aliayah to now?
just saying

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

MissusHippie wrote:
WOW!! Did everyone hear that he got busted last night for stealing a vehicle, driving drunk, and driving without a license????? Looks like the golden boys quiet times are over. Reckon he'll spill the truth about who he sold Aliayah to now?
I heard he got arrested for DUI and I was wondering rather he got his license back but he stole a car also??? wow!!! looks like he may be in trouble now!!
just saying

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

does anyone know why Lena is listed in transit?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

It's about time he get into some trouble. He's been too quiet and 'guarded' for 2 years, it's time he spill his guts as to what he did with that precious baby girl. They said he stole a vehicle from the same niece he assaulted a couple of years ago. s10 pickup or something like that. hopefully he's in jail with the ones who killed Maxine and Mary, maybe they'll all give each other a going over.
justice

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

I agree that it is about time they get Ralph for something. I think he has been dodging way to long!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Any updates...
justice

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

I haven't heard of anything new being released.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

justice wrote:
I haven't heard of anything new being released.
Maybe he will talk since he is in there with no booze ,,He really should talk if he has never done a good thing in his life he should tell because "she" never ever will ...
SeenUm

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Interesting.. Saw him the night before. he was fired up drunk. Hear he had also been out causing trouble by his place the night before that too..
Any more news?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

SeenUm wrote:
Interesting.. Saw him the night before. he was fired up drunk. Hear he had also been out causing trouble by his place the night before that too..
Any more news?
So I guess he was bailed out and back to his old ways ..
2 posts removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

looks like he is still in the jailhouse

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

I think if I were Ms. Lunsford, I'd get my butt to the first LE I seen and start talking. Rumor has it ole' Ralphie boy is squealing like a pig in his jail cell. Golden boys laying the golden egg, and it's going to splat right on top of Lena.
Happy

Pine Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

MissusHippie wrote:
I think if I were Ms. Lunsford, I'd get my butt to the first LE I seen and start talking. Rumor has it ole' Ralphie boy is squealing like a pig in his jail cell. Golden boys laying the golden egg, and it's going to splat right on top of Lena.
We can only hope.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Happy wrote:
<quoted text>We can only hope.
Best news yet.
just asking

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

the only Lunsford listed at the wvrja site is john Lunsford now. ralph must be out again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

He is out ..maybe he should go visit his woman and her new "man" ..I am sure a three way could be worked into the visit.
Seriously

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Lena is no longer Ralph's woman from what I have heard!
Looky Here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

He is out of jail. The car he "stole" was his sisters. She called it in as "joy-riding", state made it theft.
...You know he was at work when Lena reported that baby missing. Lena "went out looking" for the baby in her minivan. How far you think a small baby like that could get, that she actually "woke up , found her missing" and went out driving to look for her... Me: I'd look around the house, call for her outside, and be right on the phone with 911!!! You?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Looky Here wrote:
He is out of jail. The car he "stole" was his sisters. She called it in as "joy-riding", state made it theft.
...You know he was at work when Lena reported that baby missing. Lena "went out looking" for the baby in her minivan. How far you think a small baby like that could get, that she actually "woke up , found her missing" and went out driving to look for her... Me: I'd look around the house, call for her outside, and be right on the phone with 911!!! You?
"Went out Looking " right.Yes he was at work but he also lived in that house with "her" he has to know what happened and it's about time her told after all "she" has "moved" on she has a new "man" and a new life what does he have .
Curious

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

ohmy33 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Went out Looking " right.Yes he was at work but he also lived in that house with "her" he has to know what happened and it's about time her told after all "she" has "moved" on she has a new "man" and a new life what does he have .
He still has his booze. And a job I guess to buy it. That's what's important ya know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glenville Discussions

Search the Glenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min hillbilly 54,014
Who's cheating on who? 56 min Wow 5
Black/Dark Green Helicopter around Gassaway (Jul '11) 1 hr Frametown citizen 22
benefit money 3 hr concerned 13
huge sale! one day only! 4 hr Yard Seller 1
Dinner? 5 hr West run weasel 2
bldg for lease or sale 8 hr sutton 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glenville Jobs

•••