looking for a home to buy 100.000 to ...

looking for a home to buy 100.000 to 150.000

Posted in the Glenville Forum

abbeys daddy

Wilmington, OH

#2 Feb 26, 2011
looking for a HOME to buy for me and my 3 boys and fiance some where around 100.000 to 150.000 like to have 4 to 5 bed rooms will pay cash do not want in the city i would like to be near the school my 5 year old starts kindergarten and my 4 years will be in head start be nice have fenced in yard for my 20 mths old son or i all so have a 5 bed room home here to tade all so in ohio and it has a hot tub room 24x16 bult on last sumer brand new hot tub drains in floor shower has has a new roof all new windows all new vinyl siding all new dry wall all new carpet 2 and a half baths the house and hot tub room is about 120 feet long has a new garge 5 years ago has central heat and air in garage and new central heat and air in the home also
Out of State Investigator

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#3 Mar 1, 2011
You are looking to buy a home with the CASH you ripped off from out of state taxpayers and illegal funds you made from your friends in Glenville?

Wonderful. Maybe you better pay us what you owe us first bitch!

You love that ripping off out of state taxpayers, it is quite a scam down there where the hillbillies roam free to commit crime after crime after crime, that is, until you piss the wrong person off.

Isn't that right? Sure come on down, we will be a waiting!
4 posts removed
Out of State Investigator

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#8 Mar 1, 2011
It is not too late to cut your losses!

Plus you should confess to being a homo sexual too!
told you so

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2011
Out of State Investigator stole from his own family and got caught, that is why is such a baby!
Ha Ha

Ann Arbor, MI

#10 Mar 3, 2011
It's funny how the same person just keeps changing their login name to post answers to themselves. My be bi-polar or somewhat of a crazy..Multiple Personality Disorder...LMAO..You guys or girls are too funny.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2011
I just figured out the name change thing...which makes it potentially feasible that one could be arguing with oneself unto an apoplectic fit.

Kind of comical when you think about it.
Outside looking in

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2011
Gene I agree. It is funny in weird way. I moved in this area a few years back. It seems like this topic of a guy from ohio getting convicted of stealing farm equipment is a old topic that appears very frequent in local blogs sites. It is my understanding from the locals they consider this topic a standing joke during water cooler talk. Its always funny to read tough talk on blogs sites. To Abby Daddy: Finding a home meeting that demand is going to be a tough find in Gilmer. You might get lucky finding an older farm house.. Now you might have better luck in Braxton..
Outside looking in

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#13 Mar 15, 2011
I have been over and over this topix and I can not find anything about a water cooler or farm equipment or anything that comes close. The only sane person on here is Gene-Kabul Afghanistan, you others seem like you are inside some insidious group no one that has come from somewhere normal would ever want to become a part of. Are you all delusional? It seems someone with an ax to grind is trying to make up things to argue with other nonsensical types, about what boils down to nothing I have not found one valid argument on here yet by anyone. If you want to know what is really going on read the Gilmer Free Press, they have all the facts and top notch writers.
Amy Corder

AOL

#14 Apr 20, 2011
Again Leslie, how is my step daughter??? Tell her that her dad loves her very much! I am still thinking about moving close to Glenville and sending my 5 year old to school there and also my 4 year old. We will have our chance to tell her everything when we get to see her, so hope to see you at school!! Keep deleting and I'll put it right back on!! Thank you, see you soon. Abbey your daddy loves you
1 post removed
rent

Huntington, WV

#16 May 23, 2011
abbeys daddy wrote:
looking for a HOME to buy for me and my 3 boys and fiance some where around 100.000 to 150.000 like to have 4 to 5 bed rooms will pay cash do not want in the city i would like to be near the school my 5 year old starts kindergarten and my 4 years will be in head start be nice have fenced in yard for my 20 mths old son or i all so have a 5 bed room home here to tade all so in ohio and it has a hot tub room 24x16 bult on last sumer brand new hot tub drains in floor shower has has a new roof all new windows all new vinyl siding all new dry wall all new carpet 2 and a half baths the house and hot tub room is about 120 feet long has a new garge 5 years ago has central heat and air in garage and new central heat and air in the home also
If you are not planning to buy a home and are renting I know a person that has a place for rent. Just give me your name and how much you are willing to spend a month. Hope to hear from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerichtsgebäude Angestellter 44 min RSM 27
City of weston 1 hr court house employee 4
Julia Speilsberg Donates Junk Car For Building ... 2 hr Sesame Inn Employee 4
Did Virgil mayo loose the kids after tiffany pa... 3 hr StupidShlt 6
Joyce mayo works at steer steakhouse now 3 hr Drifter 2
Travis Yost 9 hr sak 2
Rite aid pharmacy (Dec '15) 9 hr Yes 23

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance