Jack Hoover

Fairmont, WV

#1 Feb 3, 2014
Just moved here from Texas. Here on work. I'm 27 years old, I work oil fields and just looking for a nice woman to show me around town. Maybe show me some fun.
Former resident

Faber, VA

#2 Feb 4, 2014
If you haven't seen it yet there's a hard hat sticker you will become familiar with very soon. Says TAFT meaning this ain't fucking Texas just remember that. Some of these oil field guys get testy with the Texas guys. I myself don't care. I do water transfer and flow back
Smiley

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2014
Former resident wrote:
If you haven't seen it yet there's a hard hat sticker you will become familiar with very soon. Says TAFT meaning this ain't fucking Texas just remember that. Some of these oil field guys get testy with the Texas guys. I myself don't care. I do water transfer and flow back
Thyz seemz to b very tru ..
Forrest Gump

Weston, WV

#4 Feb 4, 2014
The bars here in lewis co. only have thrash in them. Just a heads up.
fire

Weston, WV

#5 Feb 4, 2014
Nobody cares you're from the great state of Texas and work in the oil field oh boy who doesn't work in the oil field
mizz lovely

Lanham, MD

#6 Feb 5, 2014
Jack Hoover wrote:
Just moved here from Texas. Here on work. I'm 27 years old, I work oil fields and just looking for a nice woman to show me around town. Maybe show me some fun.
just ignore these coments.Try a datin website.
Jimbob

Hockessin, DE

#7 Feb 5, 2014
Smiley and miss lovely why cant you spell like you are a educated white person instead of a uneducated hood rat.
lolly

Weston, WV

#8 Feb 5, 2014
Welcome. Not everyone is an A hole here.
Hot Lips

Weston, WV

#9 Feb 5, 2014
Do you like an older woman?
Jack Hoover

Fairmont, WV

#10 Feb 14, 2014
Yes I like older women hot lips. Sorry to disappoint everyone. Wasn't looking for trouble, just thought I'd give it shot on here to find some new people and find something to do enjoy here.
Smiley

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2014
Jack Hoover wrote:
Yes I like older women hot lips. Sorry to disappoint everyone. Wasn't looking for trouble, just thought I'd give it shot on here to find some new people and find something to do enjoy here.
Ppl will try to start shyt over the dumbest shyt ... Don't apologize ...
lolly

Weston, WV

#12 Feb 14, 2014
Yeah ppl make-up things just to insult you over, having no clue about you. Shows that anonymity gives ppl "internet balls" that mean nothing.
Hot Lips

Weston, WV

#13 Feb 14, 2014
Where can i find you? I don't do the bar scene.
justthinking

Fairmont, WV

#14 Feb 16, 2014
Jack , there are a lot of churches in this area. Find one to go to. I bet you will meet someone perfect for you.

Since: Sep 13

Philippi, WV

#15 Feb 16, 2014
The best hand jobs I've ever had were in churches.
Just a friend

Lerona, WV

#16 Feb 18, 2014
hears a tip stay away from jamie taylor and shayla queen.
Lena

Rocky Mount, NC

#17 Feb 19, 2014
Wow just wow
Jack Hoover

United States

#18 Feb 26, 2014
Hey hot lips. I don't do bar scenes either. Having a nice night out with a nice lady sounds good to me. I want to meet you.
1 post removed
Hot Lips

Weston, WV

#20 Feb 26, 2014
Alas, how would we ever meet?
Lena

Rocky Mount, NC

#21 Feb 28, 2014
And wow again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
Mindy (Aug '13) 5 hr Sorry I met her 12
Stolen Goat (Jul '14) 6 hr Concerned Animal ... 14
What's everyone's opinion of Andy Walker. 12 hr Just threw up n m... 6
ronnie burkhammer in turnertown 13 hr Stupid 17
To who that hit my car and chased my husband i... 14 hr Shannon Prunty 16
Child at Peterson that was black/ white 15 hr Anonymous 2

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance