First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HiBi

Weston, WV

#1 Nov 21, 2013
Is Kasey bi? I've seen him around weston and i've been told he hangs/used to hang out with some gay guys, and I have heard a lot of rumors. It's hard not to want to believe it since some of the guys seem to tell the same story.
wow o wow

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 21, 2013
so what if kasey is bi gay or straight?
who cares?
what is your motive in posting? sounds like you have an agenda against kasey to start with.
same old same old on topix.
sad.
So what

Salem, WV

#3 Nov 21, 2013
HiBi wrote:
Is Kasey bi? I've seen him around weston and i've been told he hangs/used to hang out with some gay guys, and I have heard a lot of rumors. It's hard not to want to believe it since some of the guys seem to tell the same story.
Who cares? Get a life!
HiBi

Weston, WV

#4 Nov 21, 2013
actually i'm interested in him, i just wish to remain unknown for now, and was wondering if there was any truth to any of it
wow o wow

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 22, 2013
well im sure you will find the TRUTH here on topix.......really you expect me to believe you are only interested in KASEY so you come on topix to ask if he is gay?
now cmon how dumb do you think we are?

Since: Sep 13

Fairmont, WV

#6 Nov 22, 2013
This is an area where any guy that doesn't rub snuff, hunt, or drive a big truck is considered "gay." Hell, I've had numerous heterosexual friends that don't have a gay bone in their body have gay rumors spread about them by local redneck trash because they are often jealous of men who can read, have an intelligent and informed conversation, and don't give a sh*t about hunting.

Seriously, I wouldn't doubt if more than half of these rednecks spreading rumors about others being gay were actually homosexuals themselves. In fact, studies show that there is a correlation between homophobic traits and being a closeted gay.
Lmao

Morgantown, WV

#7 Nov 22, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
This is an area where any guy that doesn't rub snuff, hunt, or drive a big truck is considered "gay." Hell, I've had numerous heterosexual friends that don't have a gay bone in their body have gay rumors spread about them by local redneck trash because they are often jealous of men who can read, have an intelligent and informed conversation, and don't give a sh*t about hunting.
Seriously, I wouldn't doubt if more than half of these rednecks spreading rumors about others being gay were actually homosexuals themselves. In fact, studies show that there is a correlation between homophobic traits and being a closeted gay.
You are always such a negative person. I'm sorry you have ego issues and obviously someone has made you feel "small" or insecure at one point. You should get over it. Move on. You will continue to be a freaking miserable person in life as long as you are a miserable person to be around. Where did you get the idea that you know everything about everyone? Just because you are so damn unhappy with your pathetic life, doesn't mean you have any idea of how others think, live, or their sexuality. Grow up.

Fairmont, WV

#8 Nov 22, 2013
First of all, I stated what is true, and you chose not to address it. Second, you don't know me AT ALL. Third, when people are making unfounded allegations against another person and someone steps in to say they're full of sh*t, that's the person who is being an adult. Finally, f**k you. Grow up yourself.
Lmao

Morgantown, WV

#9 Nov 22, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
First of all, I stated what is true, and you chose not to address it. Second, you don't know me AT ALL. Third, when people are making unfounded allegations against another person and someone steps in to say they're full of sh*t, that's the person who is being an adult. Finally, f**k you. Grow up yourself.
Exactly, I stepped in to tell you that you were full of sh*t. How do you like being judged without someone knowing you? What's the matter? Can dish all your BS out about everyone else but can't take it when someone tells you how it is? Get over yourself. Step off your all mighty high horse and get your ego in check.

Fairmont, WV

#10 Nov 22, 2013
So let me get this straight sh*thead. You're chastising me for stating that it is wrong to speculate on someone's sexuality based solely on unfounded rumor?

Yeah, I think we know who's fool of sh*t in this scenario.
Lmao

Morgantown, WV

#11 Nov 22, 2013
No, I'm chastising you for commenting on EVERYONE ALL THE TIME. Idiot. Get a clue. You have something negative to say about every topic. Such as all the comments above.

Fairmont, WV

#12 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah, you see, I don't think you're getting this f**kface. I am being critical or "negative" towards the backwards know-nothing redneck trash that makes unsupported claims regarding other individuals out of ignorance and a general lack of sophistication. You are literally getting angry at me for stating that people shouldn't make unfounded allegations against another individual.

That's nuts.
Lmao

Morgantown, WV

#13 Nov 22, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Yeah, you see, I don't think you're getting this f**kface. I am being critical or "negative" towards the backwards know-nothing redneck trash that makes unsupported claims regarding other individuals out of ignorance and a general lack of sophistication. You are literally getting angry at me for stating that people shouldn't make unfounded allegations against another individual.
That's nuts.
I'm not angry. I'm simply pointing out that you are so insecure with yourself that you have to drag everyone else down with you. You've made comments through out topix of every "group" of people there are. What's the matter? Some redneck beat you up in high school? Steal your girlfriend because he could do things you couldn't? I'm using rednecks right now because that's who you've referred to in this current topic. You've made comments on other topics about race also. So don't try to sound high and mighty now. You are a miserable person on topix and probably in life. Good luck with that.

Fairmont, WV

#14 Nov 22, 2013
I don't date the type of women that would ever give a redneck the time of day. Also, I have not made negative comments regarding "every group of people there are." I have made disparaging remarks towards groups of idiots (i.e. conservatives, philistines, and small-minded rednecks), but never anyone that didn't deserve it for showcasing an uncommon ignorance.

Oh, and there's nothing I can't do in bed.

Fairmont, WV

#15 Nov 22, 2013
Also, I have NEVER said anything derogatory regarding race unless I was being facetious or sarcastic, and if you're too stupid to recognize sarcasm, that's not my fault.
Lmao

Morgantown, WV

#16 Nov 22, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Also, I have NEVER said anything derogatory regarding race unless I was being facetious or sarcastic, and if you're too stupid to recognize sarcasm, that's not my fault.
My bad....you're not just insecure, you are also a hypocrit. You are irrational with your blame game BS, you make stupid comments about people you don't know, you have anger issues and resort to petty name calling, and you try to sound intelligent when you are one of the most ignorant people to comment on here.

Fairmont, WV

#17 Nov 22, 2013
I'll debate you at any time about any topic, any time and I guarantee I'll come out on top.

Also, please learn how to spell.
yeah

Weston, WV

#18 Nov 23, 2013
actually, for the OP yeah he is, he's not vocal about it though
Close friend

Morgantown, WV

#19 Nov 23, 2013
Actually space cowboy, you are wrong on this one. Kasey is a bisexual
wow o wow

Weston, WV

#20 Nov 23, 2013
sounds like you 2 have been getting on each others nerves---it sounds personal...maybe you 2 could meet up for coffee....LOL have fun and gl with that.

if you really really questioned someones sexuality would you just wake up one day and get on topix and ask this question?

my point was if you have to ask such a question you have other motives.

you can be sneaky but I see thru it all.

I do have to applaud the people debating tho----this is what topix if for,,,,,,,,,not for people to be gossipy or trying to take down an ex girl/boy friend or just trying to cause drama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worried this parade may cause delapidated build... 3 hr Paul 1
Ordie Rose 8 hr Your Daddy 13
who decided to pay Russian roulette with a semi... (Apr '13) 10 hr Shelly 22
Collecting money so kids can have christmas 10 hr Bahumbug 9
Lukas de Gruyl 18 hr Classmate99 4
anyone know robert dean (Feb '17) 19 hr Oldschool 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Alright Already 4,269

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance