First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big john

Clay, WV

#1 Feb 15, 2014
When are they going to do something with him saw in the paper he did a plea bargin his ass should be in jail worthless punk anyway can't keep a job because he fails drug test all the time I bet his family's so proud of him
1 post removed
Big john

Clay, WV

#3 Feb 17, 2014
Your damn right he is best thing that could happen to him is he got to jail for a few years dope headed lil bitch
Isaac

Clifton Forge, VA

#4 Feb 18, 2014
lol I love the attention I get from you all. First off I've never failed a drug test for any job, second of all my family is proud of me. I actually got an amazing job & work rather then set around and bash on someone behind a computer screen. Why don't you all do something with your worthless pathetic lives then set on your ass and worry about everyone else.
dominion

Elkins, WV

#5 Feb 18, 2014
Good job Isaac! Hopefully you gave up all your little druggie friends. If a few of them get locked up and off the streets, I'd say it was worth letting you off the hook.
Isaac

Stuarts Draft, VA

#6 Feb 18, 2014
Off the hook? I'm far from that. I still get sentenced. Do you know anything about court or are you just stupid? & why are you all hiding behind these fake names? Grow a set and be honest with who you are. If you want to talk shit then tell me who you are Atleast !
Misty

Weston, WV

#7 Feb 18, 2014
Isaac wrote:
Off the hook? I'm far from that. I still get sentenced. Do you know anything about court or are you just stupid? & why are you all hiding behind these fake names? Grow a set and be honest with who you are. If you want to talk shit then tell me who you are Atleast !
hey Isaac anyone who matters anyway are very proud of you. We are so very blessed you are in our life and the way you are dealing with everything. You are a good man and remember haters there is only one true judge and that's God. so chill and let our father do his job.
Me

Weston, WV

#8 Feb 18, 2014
I know him personally. Yes, he has made mistakes but who hasn't? I'm sure your lives aren't perfect. Everyone deserves a second chance, he's a good guy with a good heart. I wish the best for him and his family. Sometimes the best thing to do is ignore ignorance. Keep your head up Isaac, keep positive and stay on the right path. Those who stir the pot are only envious...remember that.
dominion

Elkins, WV

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Everybody makes mistakes. However, most people learn from them and dont keep being ignorant or beat people down over something petty. Im sure everybody that has called him out is jealous..... ummm NOT! Do you not realize that upholding him in his ignorance is what created his issues? Maybe if someone had informed him what a douche he was years ago, he would have been a much better person.
Misty Lattea

Bluefield, WV

#10 Feb 19, 2014
You are such a good young man who would do anything for anyone...yes you made a mistake just like myself and everyone else in this world. Don't let these people bring you down! I myself am very proud of you and what you are trying to do with your life!!! Let thee without sin cast the first stone!!!!!!
Me

Weston, WV

#11 Feb 20, 2014
Dominion..yes I understand that totally, However, how long does one have to pay for past mistakes? He has done the right thing, stayed out of trouble, kept a job, is drug free, doesn't "party", has a beautiful girlfriend and a loving family. One can't be punished for their past forever, i'm sure he knows what he has done is wrong and is ready to face his punishment. Sometimes seeing the good in people gives them the initiative to do better.
josh williston

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Mar 17, 2014
Isaac is a damn good friend, he doesnt need to be in jail at all, ive known him for a long time, and he is nothing short of good guy
noimloln

Washington, DC

#13 Mar 21, 2014
Really?! A good person? He beat someone bc he was whacked out on 30's. That's all he does is smoke pain pills and uses his family's strings to keep a job and pay his lawyer fees!! Holy shit if he's a "good guy", then Charles Manson is a family man!! Lmao. Keep on smokin those 30's cool guy. Hopefully you'll find out what being a real badass is when you go to jail!
1 post removed
Who

Stuarts Draft, VA

#15 Apr 3, 2014
No, he's a piece of shit! All through high school made fun of kids & their problems yet has a little sister who struggles with her own & it's a shame knowing that his mother & sister are great people. She's adorable. & has an oblivious gf who thinks he's out working when all he's doing is smoking 3's then talks shit on other people doing drugs! Everyone in his life, including homC needs a reality check!

Since: Apr 14

Fairmont, WV

#16 Apr 4, 2014
Issac is not a bad person yes he made mistakes.. but havent we all. So i think everyone should just back off and leave him alone.
Tuttle

Weston, WV

#17 May 27, 2014
He just got arrested again the other day.
joe

Elkins, WV

#18 Jun 2, 2014
And that surprises whom? Maybe his family that thinks he does no wrong, but nobody else is surprised or cares for that matter.
in the know

Weston, WV

#19 Jun 2, 2014
seen on kitson gettin some lately
CHRISTOPHER GAIL WINE

Weston, WV

#20 Jun 27, 2014
iSAAC IS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS A GOOD PERSON. YEAH HERES MY NAME AND I THINK YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF BALLLESS COCKSUCKERS TO NOT PUT YOUR NAME AND BASH THIS BOY. EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS AND IT LOOKS LIFE YOU ALL HAVE NO PROBLEMS BUT YOU BASH EVERYONE ELSE. YOU ALL ARE THE CHILDISH ONES WHO CANY EVEN MAN UP A POST YOUR NAME. iSAAC WILL DO HIS LIKE A MAN AND THATS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR MOST OF YOU. ISAAC WILL BE HOME AND WILL STILL BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU. SO YOU ALL GO DO YOUR DRUGS AND STAY OFF THE COMPUTER. IF YIU DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY WELL THERE IS MY NAME CAUSE I DO HAVE THE BALLS UNLIKE YOU. I WISH ISAAC THE BEST AND HE WILL DO GOOD IN LIFE. HEY BIG JOHN IM NOT HARD TO FIND SO JUST HOW BIG OF A MOUTHY BOY ARE YOU? WITH A NAME LIKE THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE THE ENOUGH SENSE TO NEVER BASH THIS BOY AGAIN. ANY PROBLEMS IM NOT HARD TO FIND. I WISH THE BOY THE BEST AND WILL STICK BY HIM. HE IS JUST A YOUNG MAN WHO MADE SOME MISTAKES AND IS PAYING FOR THEM LIKE A MAN. CHRIS WINE
wow

Weston, WV

#21 Jun 28, 2014
Now that's a bromance!
govt official

Weston, WV

#22 Jun 28, 2014
wow wrote:
Now that's a bromance!
that is officially funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica fox (Apr '13) 4 min Deputy dawg 21
Mariah Walls 58 min Hardandready 11
hi joe 17 hr panhandler 1
jane norris (Jun '11) 17 hr bigg 10
Lookin for jeriah? 18 hr Jerry 7
Jamie Taylor 18 hr Crazy 2
Lewis Co EMS 19 hr concerned citizen 14
More from around the web

Glenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE