GFP takes down gilmer schools

GFP takes down gilmer schools

Posted in the Glenville Forum

now what

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Well the people have no say so in anything in Gilmer County...GFP brought down the gilmer school system...whats next?
Puzzled

Chloe, WV

#2 Jun 8, 2011
What is the GFP?
Well now

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2011
The Office of Educational Performance -although, I've never heard of it referred to as GFP.
i can tell you more

Harrisville, WV

#4 Nov 17, 2011
gfp
is gilmerfreepress.com
they could have posted something on the sight to spark it but gilmer county schools are falling apart it is a joke and i am ashamed to call myself a graduate from there -_-
I can tell you even more

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#5 May 14, 2012
I can tell you even more, because I was the author of that article, and the next day after we posted the article on GFP and after we had 36,000 page views for the day, the state came in and took over the schools, and now the board of education is powerless.

Every state agency you could name had logged onto to the GFP the day before the take over.

We told the truth, and the State shut down the local control,which,if we knew they would do that, believe you me, we would have never published it.

All we did was tell the truth, according to the documents we had. Crimes were being committed at the high school under the watch of Nasia Butcher and Oh John ya better run like the devil Bennett.

I also authored the article on GFP that told about the court clerk that worked with the power elite to cheat a bank and the next day at 2:30pm a Federal marshal walked into the courthouse and served everyone with subpoena's.

I just filed a federal criminal complaint revealing more criminal activities involving WACO OIL and GAS and the Gilmer County Sheriff involving local drug trafficking that includes photo's and secret audio files, and includes a murder by drug overdose in which the cops were paid in cash. The CCC will be publishing it. Yeah we are getting pretty good at taping people and they never know. My 360 is completely filled with audio files and if we could get on the air somewhere we could play them all for you in sound bytes, as a 360 is an expensive piece of broadcast hardware.

Right now there is a partial publication of the OEPA report published on the popular SS website Revenge of the Ghost Wolf! Posted below is link to the reference to the GFP article that got the Gilmer County Schools taken by force by the State -- which was all a political move to save the job of Nasia Butcher for she was going to be fired by William K Simmons, our dude, who we got to take the "Super" job.

It looks like this fall, you may see some of this stuff on TV for we are going to get some National coverage of the Gilmer County Corruption, and by then we should have enough on Sheriff Metz to cook his goose. Our goal is to see all public officials in Gilmer County held accountable for their crimes with jail sentences.

Have a blessed day ...bitches!!

http://revengeoftheghostwolf.wordpress.com/20...
Forshadowing of FOX NEWS

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#6 Sep 20, 2012
The ABOVE posting was clearing FORESHADOWING of the fact the SS was involved in getting JUDGE Watkins on FOX NEWS the following JULY - THREE MONTHS later going ballistic in a courtroom on a defendant that asked for help because Watkins was making his life miserable. Thanks to some dedicated individuals, that also include Mark Halburn from Putnam live and Troy Sexton both considered Secret Seven Coalition members the video that pissed the judge off, that was a picture of the Judges house with a sound byte attached which featured the recorded threatening phone call from Judge Watkins to Lawrence J Smith also a coalition member and contributor to the cause of the Secret Seven.

The SC of the SS has been using long time connections in National News Coverage from when he worked in MAJOR MARKET MEDIA in California, Arizona, and Ohio, and has been pounding away at all the news networks to expose the phony and controlled press in West Virginia, led by PHIL REALE of Glenville, WV who is a WV PRESS lobbyist for the elite that has a good deal of control of the content expressed by the WV GAZETTE and other Charleston Newspapers, as well as exposing the wrong doing of Dave CORKY Corcoran the PRESIDENT of the PRESS association for publishing one sided propaganda designed to HIDE THE TRUTH from the public. In other words the PRINT PRESS MEDIA in WV has been under elite control since the beginning of time and the public is only informed of matters the ELITE want published, other than that, NO REAL NEWS is published and the truth is hidden.

The Central WV SS already has cooked the GOOSE of Gilmer County Sheriff Metz by publishing the fact he lied to the public about having a GED for 8 years, and then publishing is PROVEN PHONY high school diploma that he purchased for $329.00 from ADDISON a paper mill company that sells fake credentials that ARE NOT ACCREDITED!!

Now the SS will be exposing Chief Deputy Gerwig for his criminal participation and perjury concerning the TRAVESTY of JUSTICE case, the longest running course case in Gilmer County history that experts have revealed was based on false evidence brought by the Gilmer County Prosecutor Gerald B Hough that Gilmer County and the State of West Virginia backed all the way to the US Supreme Court.

Hough has been exposed for his criminal actions, and now we have even more wrongdoing by Hough to expose.

SOON the WV SS has plans to meet with the highest authority of Federal law enforcement in DC to expose more crimes committed by Gilmer County Public Officials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Aaliyah Lunsford (Feb '13) 4 min hopeful 15
Ipasetters 31 min Agent 9
lloyd nicholson 2 hr Onehardnerd 6
lillie wiant gum 13 hr lmao 3
Christina Haggerty (Khrystena Lattea) 15 hr fryingpan 40
Misty Nichlos Sun Silver dollar 2
Tami and Alex Sat Jason 7
More from around the web

Glenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE