Wyoming police Taser 76-year-old trac...

Wyoming police Taser 76-year-old tractor driver

There are 22 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Aug 5, 2009, titled Wyoming police Taser 76-year-old tractor driver. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

A 76-year-old Wyoming man shot with a Taser by police while driving an antique tractor in a small-town parade says it hurt but he's OK.Retired truck driver Bud Grose of Glenrock told The Associated Press in a telephone interview on Wednesday that he has a heart condition but didn't require any medical attention.Investigators say police in Glenrock ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
West Newton Kid

Malden, MA

#22 Dec 1, 2010
I always wanted to be a cop but a criminal recored and being grossly overweight disqualify me. Mom fix me some more meatloaf.
tractorman

Mason City, IA

#23 Jul 22, 2012
why was the cop trying to stop him in the first place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenrock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Mike D'Arcy - Any news on Deb's condition? (Aug '09) Jun 13 ou812 7
News Baker works late nights making Wyoming's most p... May '16 tgavac 1
Richard brown (Jan '15) Sep '15 Curious 2
Glenda Honadel (Oct '14) Oct '14 gloria2466 1
News Legislators join wild horse conversation (Oct '14) Oct '14 WelbyMD 1
News Wyoming in for new crop of wind turbines (Nov '07) Aug '11 Rich the Republican 10
News Parade Taser use gets 2 officers fired | The Co... (Apr '10) Apr '10 HOMELAND 1

Glenrock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenrock Mortgages