NAACP-KKK meeting in Wyo. believed to be a first

Sep 3, 2013 Full story: WLOX-TV Biloxi 45

A meeting between the Wyoming chapter of the NAACP and an organizer for the Ku Klux Klan over the weekend is believed to be the first of its kind.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Why would anyone be "proud" of their skin color? You had nothing to do with the color you were born with.
Gotel John

Noblesville, IN

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Why would anyone be "proud" of their skin color? You had nothing to do with the color you were born with.
;) Foreigner song ( U wanne know what"s Is ) coming between Black & White love stories since 1776..the 1/2 blood princess!!!;-00r Wolf Dfive of Born vs. Birth!!!!!;)
Gotel John

Noblesville, IN

#3 Sep 3, 2013
Wyoming/Y-O=ming!!;)

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Under the spreading chestnut tree I sold you and you sold me:
There lie they, and here lie we
Under the spreading chestnut tree
Gotel John

Noblesville, IN

#5 Sep 3, 2013
SirPrize wrote:
Under the spreading chestnut tree I sold you and you sold me:
There lie they, and here lie we
Under the spreading chestnut tree
"yeah...butt..."
hidden ASSad location inda interNut not chestnut ok!!;-000
Gotel John

Noblesville, IN

#6 Sep 3, 2013
bi bye gooood9! i wil hav Dr. King dream 2nite N wake 3morrow, i will C dr. Obama on TV!!

;-00000000000h, bye kiddo

Since: Dec 09

Oak Harbor, WA

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Why would anyone be "proud" of their skin color? You had nothing to do with the color you were born with.
Why do you apply that question to white Americans only, while encouraging every other race on Earth to be proud? You are inconsistent with your crusading liberal attitude. You are probably one of those white people who is anti-white...typical liberal.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you apply that question to white Americans only, while encouraging every other race on Earth to be proud? You are inconsistent with your crusading liberal attitude. You are probably one of those white people who is anti-white...typical liberal.
Lawrence is a Jew who hates white people.
I am still waiting on his explanation of why the liberal media hides the massive amount of black on white hate crimes and black on white crime period, but he will never answer just like Patty Cake the fake marine won't either when confronted.
They both are cowards.......

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 4, 2013
Same-Same

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 4, 2013
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you apply that question to white Americans only, while encouraging every other race on Earth to be proud? You are inconsistent with your crusading liberal attitude. You are probably one of those white people who is anti-white...typical liberal.
Overripe bullshit! I do not "encourage" any race to be proud based on its skin color, an accident of birth. I encourage pride in accomplishment, in doing good for others, and in overcoming the oppression of bigots.

Also, Arminus, show me where I applied the question to white Americans only.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Sep 4, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Lawrence is a Jew who hates white people.
I am still waiting on his explanation of why the liberal media hides the massive amount of black on white hate crimes and black on white crime period, but he will never answer just like Patty Cake the fake marine won't either when confronted.
They both are cowards.......
In keeping with your level of argument, Sir Dancelot, have an intimate affair with a zucchini.

If you needed a blood transfusion to survive, and the only available donor was a Jew, I hope you would stick to your anti-Semitic principles.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#12 Sep 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>In keeping with your level of argument, Sir Dancelot, have an intimate affair with a zucchini.
If you needed a blood transfusion to survive, and the only available donor was a Jew, I hope you would stick to your anti-Semitic principles.
Sorry Lawrence i don't like Zucchini.
How about you quit "Dancing" around the fact that the media, or liberal media keeps hiding the massive amount of black hate crimes against whites, or black on white crime in general?
Come on Lawrence, i'm sure the {SPLC} Southern Poverty Lawless Center and {ADL} Anti-Defamation League won't revoke your membership.
Here Lawrence for all to see once again all the hate against whites and the blackout over reporting them to the public.
Quit running like a coward and explain it, or is it you know it's the truth and would much rather ignore the real answer?
http://topconservativenews.com/

Here's another good website.
http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/

You do realize Lawrence that your agenda is going to fail don't you?
The truth is coming out.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Sep 4, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Lawrence i don't like Zucchini.
How about you quit "Dancing" around the fact that the media, or liberal media keeps hiding the massive amount of black hate crimes against whites, or black on white crime in general?
Come on Lawrence, i'm sure the {SPLC} Southern Poverty Lawless Center and {ADL} Anti-Defamation League won't revoke your membership.
Here Lawrence for all to see once again all the hate against whites and the blackout over reporting them to the public.
Quit running like a coward and explain it, or is it you know it's the truth and would much rather ignore the real answer?
http://topconservativenews.com/
Here's another good website.
http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/
You do realize Lawrence that your agenda is going to fail don't you?
The truth is coming out.
When the truth does come out, your game will be over.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#14 Sep 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Why would anyone be "proud" of their skin color? You had nothing to do with the color you were born with.
An excuse.

You should love whatever you are and not be ashamed. My ancestors were taught to be ashamed of being from Africa and punished for displaying anything of origin there (hair, languages, holidays, ceremonies).

White pride is good too, and on display in such things as St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest, Etc.

White pride is/was only a problem when it wanted slaves, to kill us, keep us from working, etc.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#15 Sep 4, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Lawrence i don't like Zucchini.
How about you quit "Dancing" around the fact that the media, or liberal media keeps hiding the massive amount of black hate crimes against whites, or black on white crime in general?
Come on Lawrence, i'm sure the {SPLC} Southern Poverty Lawless Center and {ADL} Anti-Defamation League won't revoke your membership.
Here Lawrence for all to see once again all the hate against whites and the blackout over reporting them to the public.
Quit running like a coward and explain it, or is it you know it's the truth and would much rather ignore the real answer?
http://topconservativenews.com/
Here's another good website.
http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/
You do realize Lawrence that your agenda is going to fail don't you?
The truth is coming out.
A Black criminal robbing and killing a White person is NOT a hate crime. In most of these situations the crook had been harming other Black people but was only caught after he had harmed someone else.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#16 Sep 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>In keeping with your level of argument, Sir Dancelot, have an intimate affair with a zucchini.
If you needed a blood transfusion to survive, and the only available donor was a Jew, I hope you would stick to your anti-Semitic principles.
I am surprised someone still hates Jews.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Sep 4, 2013
VolitionSpark wrote:
<quoted text>
An excuse.
You should love whatever you are and not be ashamed. My ancestors were taught to be ashamed of being from Africa and punished for displaying anything of origin there (hair, languages, holidays, ceremonies).
White pride is good too, and on display in such things as St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest, Etc.
White pride is/was only a problem when it wanted slaves, to kill us, keep us from working, etc.
No one is suggesting that one should be ashamed of one's race. Just be accepting of who you are, regardless of color. There is no justification for pride in something you had nothing to do with.

Moreover, there is a major difference between black and white pride based on color. Black pride stems from standing tall against racist oppression. White pride, in nearly every case, says you are a racist.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Sep 4, 2013
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you apply that question to white Americans only, while encouraging every other race on Earth to be proud? You are inconsistent with your crusading liberal attitude. You are probably one of those white people who is anti-white...typical liberal.
Still waiting.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Sep 4, 2013
VolitionSpark wrote:
<quoted text>
I am surprised someone still hates Jews.
Don't be too surprised. We still have people who are pro-lynching, neo-Nazis, and other assorted vermin.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#20 Sep 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>No one is suggesting that one should be ashamed of one's race. Just be accepting of who you are, regardless of color. There is no justification for pride in something you had nothing to do with.
Moreover, there is a major difference between black and white pride based on color. Black pride stems from standing tall against racist oppression. White pride, in nearly every case, says you are a racist.
I see it differently. I don't want people to "look past" my race, because there is nothing wrong with my race or any other.

No, you can't control your skin color. However, I see this as a larger issue. I see people changing everything about themselves physically. I think you should be PROUD of how you were born.

If you were born red-haired, you should be proud of it. If you have a classic nose or a flat nose or a bulbous nose, you should be proud of it.

If you are very dark or very freckled, you should be proud of that, too.

Biodiversity is real or everything and everyone would look the same. Yes, I believe in pride in coloring, etc. because it is good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenrock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Casper Nov 14 North of Casper 2
For People Fired For Being Gay, Old Court Case ... Nov 12 Jeeesus Sheeeria 19
Wyoming gay couples get marriage licenses Oct '14 Gremlin 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Casper, WY (Aug '10) Oct '14 Brian_G 23
Appointed judge Cranfill seeks full term on bench (Oct '08) Oct '14 anonymous 3
Glenda Honadel Oct '14 gloria2466 1
optional 1 cent sales tax Oct '14 Joe 1
Glenrock Dating
Find my Match

Glenrock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glenrock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glenrock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Bold Predictions for Broncos Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:10 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
NBC Sports 7:16 AM
Breaking down Broncos' backfield jumble - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:13 AM
The Play the Denver Broncos Rely on That the Kansas City Chiefs Can't Stop
NBC Sports11:15 AM
Weekend Preview: Can Chiefs bounce back in Week 13?