Glenpool Breaks Ground On Conference ...

Glenpool Breaks Ground On Conference Center

There are 3 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Mar 26, 2009, titled Glenpool Breaks Ground On Conference Center. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Glenpool city leaders broke ground Thursday on a conference center complex. For $12 million, the city will get two anchor hotels and space for city hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

gary

Tulsa, OK

#1 Mar 26, 2009
What a waste of money. There are conference centers all over Tulsa and you don't have to drive out to the middle of nowhere to use them. Small towns just love wasting money.
Keith Robinson

AOL

#2 Mar 26, 2009
Obviously Gary, a TULSA resident, is clueless as to what Glenpool's goals and aspirations are. And since he does not contribute to the tax base here in Glenpool, his opinion is irrelevant.
SSDD

Bixby, OK

#3 Mar 26, 2009
Well, we could always talk about how F'd up your EMS system is Keith. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenpool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent & Buddy Townes Jun 27 Pissed off 4
News School Leaders Fire Back Against Claims Of Unhe... (May '10) May '15 Superintendant of... 19
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oklahoma... (Oct '10) Mar '15 I AGREE 100 per c... 4
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS ! (Jul '14) Mar '15 Enlightend 3
incubators Feb '15 egg lady 1
Review: Stebens Auto Repair (Dec '14) Dec '14 Courtney Galler 4
News Creek County Couple Found Dead In Home Northwes... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jim Payne 1
More from around the web

Glenpool People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Glenpool Mortgages