"The Lamp": Film Brings Money, Jobs T...

"The Lamp": Film Brings Money, Jobs To Tulsa Area

There are 1 comment on the KTUL story from Oct 15, 2010, titled "The Lamp": Film Brings Money, Jobs To Tulsa Area. In it, KTUL reports that:

Filming began this week for a movie called "The Lamp" in Green Country. "The Lamp" is based on the book written by Jim Stovall, best-selling author of "The Ultimate Gift". It's about a man, Stanley, who is suffering from the loss of his only child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL.

Martha Wetherill Stewert

Tulsa, OK

#1 Nov 1, 2010
I am looking for some one who knew Martha Wetherill Stewart. She used to work for The Glenpool Gusher, she wrote the "Afterglow". She was an amazing lady, I know she touched many lives. I am looking for someone that I can give some of her vintage clothes to. Almost all of the clothes are in excellent shape. I am just looking for a person
that will take good care of them and maybe respectfully find a place to display them. I'm not selling them, I just want to find the person I know loved Martha and will honor her spirit. If you are that person or know someone who is, please email me at:

southpaw_cats@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenpool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Places to Eat in Jenks Apr 17 HungryInJenks 1
News Dark money group funding pro-teacher ads Apr 9 The Judge 4
News Tulsa Parents Could Face Jail Time If Kids Miss... Mar 24 Bird Man 2
AARP free income tax preparation at Sapulpa Lib... (Jan '12) Mar '18 Anonymous 6
Keifer Auction goes '"BELLY UP" no more junk au... Feb '18 Management 1
News Al Jazeera America network launches Tuesday (Nov '13) Feb '18 Sandy Crawford 2
Election Who do you support for State Senator in Oklahom... (Oct '10) Feb '18 Paula Jones 7

Glenpool Jobs

Personal Finance

Glenpool Mortgages