Glenpool Couple Warns Of Dognapping

Glenpool Couple Warns Of Dognapping

There are 443 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Feb 18, 2009, titled Glenpool Couple Warns Of Dognapping. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Glenpool couple is desperate to find their pet Shih Tzu after he was the victim of a dognapping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

“RIP Eric Medlen FC#4 1973-2007”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#542 Feb 26, 2009
seen it wrote:
<quoted text>WHOOSH WHOOSH SPLAT!! Courtesy of da judge
Careful! When I was spraying Black Flag and swatting the pests with my fly swatter this morning I was accused of having Turrets Syndrome.

“Never let your dreams die. ”

Since: Aug 08

Owasso

#543 Feb 26, 2009
some people58 wrote:
<quoted text>
All those haters? You sound proud. So basically you can only have "internet friends" Maybe if you werent so rude all the time you'd have real friends.
l consider yourself judged

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Hennessey, OK

#544 Feb 26, 2009
seen it wrote:
<quoted text>Well when a person's mental well being has left for planet 12AB4 then they don't have a good grasp on reality and they will never see what is actually happening right in front of their eyes. I know we are all having fun but there definitely is one that is not clearly seeing reality. The truth will be bent to ones own understanding because should the hamster fall off the wheel bad things will happen.
Hahahahaha! Should the hamster fall off the wheel.... That's funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenpool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michele Whiteley (Aug '14) Aug 9 Alvin Boss 6
I'm missing help me find my house Jul 29 Mom 1
Lost my family member Jul '16 Bobby talley 2
Frank Gayer Sex Offender (Jun '07) Jul '16 Faithly 4
Sapulpa is a terrible place to live. Jun '16 Billy 1
Review: Beckys Mobile Dog Grooming Serving Nkcm... (Oct '12) Jun '16 Patty 3
News Tulsa County, Municipalities Approve All Vision... Apr '16 Debbie Ruggles 1

Glenpool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenpool Mortgages