Unwanted Horse Population Growing In ...

Unwanted Horse Population Growing In Oklahoma

There are 2 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Nov 18, 2009, titled Unwanted Horse Population Growing In Oklahoma. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

The struggling economy has hit nearly every industry and it has trickled down to the horse industry, intensifying the unwanted horse population.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Lydia-the horse lover

Le Mars, IA

#1 Nov 27, 2009
I think people should love horses becuase they are an amazing creature of God's creation. I love them. My horse is so good and does so much for me because he loves me and I love him. I appreciate all the people who are working on improving horse lives.
THANK-YOU .
Many people in Iowa support what you do

“Seeking the truth...”

Since: Sep 09

West Tulsa, Oklahoma

#2 Nov 28, 2009
The government needs to rethink the ban on slaughter horses. They are overpopulated, the price has hit bottom on them, and there is no easy, humane way to put them down when are old and suffering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenpool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ed Willingham Jr. Sentenced To Prison (Feb '09) Nov 30 Kadynce 36
Church of the true Vine Nov 3 Churchfinder 1
News Could Jenks, Bixby & Glenpool Officers Become S... (Mar '10) Nov 2 Alvin Boss 130
chkn Oct '16 ojkhyf 1
News Former Creek County DA Investigator Registers A... (Nov '11) Sep '16 rhythm 41
News Tulsa Rape Suspect Arrested In Sand Springs Sep '16 barsin 1
I'm missing help me find my house Jul '16 Mom 1

Glenpool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenpool Mortgages