WalMart responds

There are 1 comment on the Newsgleaner.com story from Jan 4, 2007, titled WalMart responds. In it, Newsgleaner.com reports that:

Store chain disputes claims of poor healthcare, wages A Dec. 22 report in the News Gleaner concerning recent protests at area WalMarts prompted a quick response from the company, who felt that they were not ...

[via Newsgleaner.com]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsgleaner.com.

india

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 2, 2007
i want to apply for a job any positon is fine as long as it could be part-time iam, very reliable i will always come in to work on time alwayz wearing the proper uniform.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenolden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upper Darby schools to Wolf: We need help Sun SJDevenney 1
News People on the Move May 15 Mike 2 2
Dancing with the Upper Darby Stars coming this ... Apr '15 B Sweeney 1
News Upper Darby and the charter school questions Apr '15 Anonymous 3
News Delco D.A.: High school coach faces DUI charge Mar '15 politicalfavors4d... 2
News Popular High School Football Coach Charged With... (Nov '14) Mar '15 politicalfavors4d... 3
News Norwood's codes officer suspended after rape ch... (Jun '06) Mar '15 Holotta Wytrache 7
More from around the web

Glenolden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]