SEPTA: Bus Involved With Pedestrian S...

SEPTA: Bus Involved With Pedestrian Struck Crash

There are 89 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Jul 2, 2008, titled SEPTA: Bus Involved With Pedestrian Struck Crash. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

According to SEPTA, a Route 113 bus was involved in a crash with a pedestrian in Darby, Delaware County .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
whooooo cares

AOL

#84 Jul 4, 2009
jetros brother yeadon wrote:
anyone else needs 2 talk about di or g or t your only hurtin lil jet get some #alls call me 8$5$6|4$7$2$0$1$7#5 love ya jet.
who cares!!!!! let this post rest this happened when? a year ago, people get a LIFE all busy bodies try getting JOBS and you'll have plenty to do besides gossiping about people
GPM

Toms River, NJ

#85 Oct 30, 2009
Into the arms of angels your tired body and mind now rest. No one cant hurt you there and for that I am very thankful. Thanks for the laughs and love you provided me throughout our friendship. I hope to see you again in heaven where I know you now reside with your family members. 5200
Diane

Catasauqua, PA

#86 Oct 30, 2009
that was beautiful GMP,
GPM

Toms River, NJ

#87 Nov 2, 2009
Thx Di didn't hear about it until months afterwards thru bowl and d. Stumbled upon this message board the other day and it appeared to be a great way to pass along condolences. Hope you and lil J are healing.
Diane

Catasauqua, PA

#88 Nov 2, 2009
Your welcome, jeff and I are hanging in there, thx alot, sorry that you just heard. ( I have no idea who you are, You obviously know me and jeff and jeffery) let me know if you want, If not, im sorry you just found out. I tried to get everybody.
GPM

Toms River, NJ

#89 Nov 2, 2009
glenn(aka. ernie)
gina

Upper Darby, PA

#90 May 3, 2011
Befuddled wrote:
I wish everyone would stop fighting. A life is lost, and it's sad that it happened the way it did. This is not the time or place to discuss family problems. Take it somewhere else, please!
I'm sorry for everyone's loss.
crack head theresa
gina

Upper Darby, PA

#91 May 3, 2011
diane i feel sorry 4 u still but good luck with ur news life but theresa is still full of shit and will lie when ever she can clean my ass
wharf rat

United States

#92 Dec 23, 2012
Wtf, jeff didn't deserve the bus,but most of all he didn't deserve this bullshit,if you don't see him in heaven,its cause your not gonna be there,I know di and jeffrey will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenolden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nine arrested in Upper Darby robbery spree (Aug '09) Aug 4 zionist dbl std 2
News 2 held in Upper Darby meth raid Jun '16 frank 1
Glenolden Pathmark SOLD to Collins ShopRite (Jun '12) Apr '16 Collingdale 8
Folcroft (Jul '12) Mar '16 Sharon 2
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Glenolden, PA (May '12) Mar '16 Anna 6
Barker ave (Feb '16) Feb '16 Dino 2
what is going up next to glenolden cvs? (Nov '15) Feb '16 dmt 2

Glenolden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenolden Mortgages