Sonic employee says he was fired after roach video
According to the health department, inspectors closed the Hinesville Sonic down on Thursday after an employee complained about roaches in the restaurant.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.
#1 Jan 5, 2013
I totally agree with Mr.Cypress, I don't understand how is it possible that the restaurant could have handled the investation in under 24 hours. The video posted show that clearly there was no way the issue could be solved that quickly. I believe we should take into consideration the health inspection's judgement. Sonic recieved an A for its cleansingness and obviously we can all see that they truly deserve a Z in my opinion. This restaurant should be shut down permenatly and not able to reopen.
#2 Jan 5, 2013
i agree this is a outrage im glad he took the courage to send that videp
Add your comments below
|Is the Muscogee School Board really a a hostile...||Oct 2||Greg Ellington||1|
|Deadbeat Mother||Sep 27||Fed up||1|
|Good lay||Sep '16||Sisterphucher||4|
|April Cox||Sep '16||bravofoxtrot||3|
|Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07)||Aug '16||Ash Pokemon trainer||85|
|Stanley Williams appointed as Warden at Smith S... (May '11)||Jul '16||bevbry||10|
Find what you want!
Search Glennville Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC