Sick and tired of Glennville

Sick and tired of Glennville

Posted in the Glennville Forum

Thomas

AOL

#1 Sep 23, 2008
Apparently you have to be black or mexican to get any help in this one horse town.
TMP

Rincon, GA

#2 Oct 31, 2010
You know something Thomas I agree with you on that.. I so wish well I can't wait to get out of this place..
headed out of here soon

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2010
We all just need to get the hell out of tattnall county. No jobs here, no help here, taxes so high no one can afford to live here. Elected officials pissing away all our money on things we can do without like court house, airport, new equiptment,too many people not doing there jobs in the county offices. Try to get the law to do anything for you, thats a joke. School tax so high. Time to move out of here!!!!!!!!!!
R W Ockerman

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2010
While I understand why you may feel this way, it is very obvious you have not spent the time to really get to know the community very well. The Glennville community is made up of some very warm hearted people who would give the shirt off their back if you are truly in need. While I agree the taxes are high, you must understand that taxes are generated from the people.living here. The smaller the number of folks paying, the more we all pay. I am also leaving from here buy for.different reasons. I leave my daughter and grandchildren here to raise.the children in a beautiful community with values.
TMP

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Jan 9, 2011
I have tried to get to know ppl in this community and I get treated like dirt due to the fact in called a outsider... I have lived here for 7 yrs and now there treating my children the same way they treat my husband and I. The only nice ppl in this town is the other outsiders. Now getting the cops to do anything around here for you is a joke. They need to sit in front of my house where there is a 35 mph sign and do there jobs...... Its 35 not 75. When the school here is wanting the parents to come in at give our kids the CRCT test that GES has failed 3 yrs in a roll there is something going on there.
pissed off

Moultrie, GA

#6 Aug 13, 2011
Try getting the housing authority to help out and be prepared to be dissapointed unless of course your a crackhead.
bulldoggirl

Grinnell, IA

#7 Aug 19, 2011
Reidsville Is so much better that Glennville
OMG

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2011
You are a large group of crybabies!
Meg

Belle River, Canada

#9 Mar 23, 2012
Glennville is a home away from home for me. I vacation there all the time to visit my in-laws. I would not want to live there (too small for this city mouse) but it is not without its charms.
donna jesup ga

Savannah, GA

#10 Mar 25, 2012
u dont want to move to jesup to many pill heads and crack heads to many people steeling the cops here dont do there jobs they just ride up and down the road the good people here now the cops pull them over u let them be a pill head or a drunk they let u get away with it.they right back on the street getting them some more drugs the welfare here sucks.if u are black and mexican they will help u out but if u white they dont want to help out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glennville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heaven is in the North Thu Seeker Finds 10
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Jun 5 DeAnna 85
News Claxton councilman indicted on drug charges (Jan '09) May 28 jamie 8
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Apr '16 Ceci 11
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Apr '16 Waggey 50
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Apr '16 Waggey 14
Lookinlikeamofo Apr '16 Inedeshiz 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glennville Mortgages