The Shooter

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

Bill Krause? Pill Bill???? Selling Oxycontin still???
onesan

Hortense, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Waynesville has gotten really rough in the last 30 years. I will not drive on Browntown or Post Road unless my husband is with me. I live about a mile around the Brantley/Camden county line with all nice big houses and farmland. The land was all owned by Great Grandfather. It is now a community of all our family. I hate having a Waynesville address; It's so misleading.
SOUTHERN_FROGGER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

Judged:

IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT I LIKE THE WOODS!!!!!!! WAYNESVILLE ROCKS!!!! I LIKE MY NEIGHBORS AND THE AREA THAT I LIVE IN.I GUESS I'M JUST ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES, WE DONT HAVE A BUNCH OF THUGS OR PUNKS AROUND, WE EVEN ENJOY SETTING OUTSIDE, WATCHING SPRING UNFOLD INTO PRETTY FLOWERS.....YALL MAKE HOME SOUND SO BAD, YOUR LIFE IS A REFLECTION OF YOU, IF YOU SUCK, SO WILL YOUR LIFE!!!! DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY.....A-COON-A-MA-TA-TAA
Wonderer

Hortense, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Judged:

What is wrong with Waynesville? Its not any worse than Camden County. They have bad places in everyone of their little towns! You can actually sit outside there and not worry if someones gonna see ya! Too many subdivisions in Camden! People must like other people in their business!
fishingoncredit

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

SOUTHERN_FROGGER wrote:
IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT I LIKE THE WOODS!!!!!!! WAYNESVILLE ROCKS!!!! I LIKE MY NEIGHBORS AND THE AREA THAT I LIVE IN.I GUESS I'M JUST ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES, WE DONT HAVE A BUNCH OF THUGS OR PUNKS AROUND, WE EVEN ENJOY SETTING OUTSIDE, WATCHING SPRING UNFOLD INTO PRETTY FLOWERS.....YALL MAKE HOME SOUND SO BAD, YOUR LIFE IS A REFLECTION OF YOU, IF YOU SUCK, SO WILL YOUR LIFE!!!! DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY.....A-COON-A-MA-TA-TAA
DIT DOE'S!!
BIG CITY FOLKS, some of em, thanks we don't know squat. In the country, even the men knows squat, you have to know it when your too far down in the woods from the house and you realllyy got da go. Now I know somebody that's takes this offensely is going to make some smurkey comment about country boys havin to squat, but that's ALRIGHT, but to me it's "gettin' back to nature" like everybody use to have to do. Yea, I got indoor plumin, NOW.

Now anybody that thanks if you ain't livin' in a $300,000.00/400,000.00 house, shoudn't be livin close to them is just too far out in the country and should be movin' closer into a big city, cause we all know how safe it is living there in stead of out here with all us Gang Bangers

If you don't like the country you shouldn't live here. If you do, then you probaly already do or wish you did. Had to thank hard to come up with that one.

BOTTOM LINE!
Give me a back and front porch you can take a wizz off of without your neighbors seein' ya or if they drove by, it would be alright with them as long as you gave them the country courtsey of wavin' with your right hand, smile, and say howdy, how ya.
It will be expected out of ya.
Bellybutton

Hortense, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

BOTTOM LINE!
Give me a back and front porch you can take a wizz off of without your neighbors seein' ya or if they drove by, it would be alright with them as long as you gave them the country courtsey of wavin' with your right hand, smile, and say howdy, how ya.
It will be expected out of ya.

Amen!! and would you like a glass of sweetea while you all are await'en?
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

BOTTOM LINE!
THE PLACE S****!!!
fishingoncredit

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

The Shooter wrote:
BOTTOM LINE!
THE PLACE S****!!!
Whats your beef with Waynesville that's got you so obsessed with dog'en it? You must really have a sad, miserible life where you are.Go fish'en or something.
And yea, you'll see this post at your other stupid poll. Is this what YOU do for fun?
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Yep, whaddu do?
hannah

Hortense, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

fishingoncredit wrote:
<quoted text>Whats your beef with Waynesville that's got you so obsessed with dog'en it? You must really have a sad, miserible life where you are.Go fish'en or something.
And yea, you'll see this post at your other stupid poll. Is this what YOU do for fun?
I agree. The guy is obsessed!! His life must be pathetic!
hannah

Hortense, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

I agree. This guy, SHOOTER, is obsessed. His life must be pretty pathetic.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2008

Hannah,

Go do your homework.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2008

Still sucking???
Fishingirl

Greenville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

The Shooter wrote:
Where is Pill Bill????
Why would you want to know? You don't have a life? The folks of Waynesville should worry a little more about themselves and less about neighbors.
Fishingirl

Greenville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

The Shooter wrote:
BOTTOM LINE!
THE PLACE S****!!!
Then MOVE!!!!!!!!!!
Fishingirl

Greenville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Judged:

hannah wrote:
I agree. This guy, SHOOTER, is obsessed. His life must be pretty pathetic.
Amen!!!
Fishingirl

Greenville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

The Shooter wrote:
Bill Krause? Pill Bill???? Selling Oxycontin still???
Your a loser, Do you need a number for a REHAB???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glennville Discussions

Search the Glennville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min silverfox 49,250
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Another employee suspended at Rogers State Prison (Sep '06) Jul 10 MississippiGem 146
Review: Bass Automotive Jul 3 grace9964 1
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Jun 22 weavinggoddess 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glennville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••