married women going to the clubs looking for part time boyfriends.

Posted in the Glennville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 59 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justice

Fort Stewart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 3, 2009
 

Judged:

3

1

THERES A LOT OF MARRIED WOMEN HERE THAT WAIT FOR THEIR HUSBANDS TO BE GONE SO THEY CAN GO OUT AT NIGHT TO THE CLUBS HERE IN HINESVILLE LOOKING FOR PART TIME LOVERS. AND THEN THEY PLAY LIKE THEY ARE ANGELS WHEN THEY ARE WITH THEIR HUSBANDS. SOME MARRIED WOMEN DRIVE AS FAR AS SAVANNAH TO THE CLUBS SO NOBODY CAN SEE THEM. WHY ALL THIS WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT? ALL THESE MARRIED WOMEN DESERVES TO BE KICK OUT OF THEIR HOMES WITH NO MERCY. BECAUSE WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE. AND WE ARE GOING TO START TO LET THEIR HUSBANDS KNOWS THAT THEIR WIVES ARE CHEATING ON THEM WHILE THEY ARE GONE.
SHERRY

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 3, 2009
 
BEFORE YOU CONFRONT THE HUSBAND ABOUT WHAT HIS WIFE IS DOING, ASK YOURSELF IF MAYBE THE HUSBAND DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW AND THAT HE IS BEING UNFAITHFUL HIMSELF. IT HAPPENED TO A FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE NOT ONCE BUT TWICE WHEN THE HUSBAND WAS DEPLOYED THAT THE WIFE SLEPT WITH HER HUSBAND. SHE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO FORGIVE THE FIRST TIME BUT WHEN IT HAPPEN THE SECOND TIME SHE CONTACTED THE HUSBAND. WHAT WAS FOUND OUT BY ASKING AROUND IS THAT THE WIFE HAVE BEEN UNFAITHFUL BEFORE OVER THE YEARS AND HE KNEW ABOUT IT BUT BECAUSE HE HAS A HIGH RANK, HE DO NOT WANT A SCANDAL TO RUIN HIS REP. RUMORS HAS IT HE IS DOING HIS DIRTY DEEDS UNDERCOVER.
justice

Fort Stewart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 3, 2009
 
i dont know if husbands knows about wife cheating while they are gone. but wives needs to stay home and take care of their kids instead of going out looking for part time boyfriends. if they dont want to be wives then they need to find another job. too easy. but they need to stop going out looking for part time boyfriends because because these part time boyfriends will tell everybody. thats how we know about all these womens that are cheating on their husbands while their husbands are gone. and then when their husbands returns they act like they are angels. when in reality we all know they are not. they are just cheaters. and then they cry when their husbands throw them out on the streets like we see here. and wheres the part time boyfriend? gone because he really dont care.
bill

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 6, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

justice wrote:
i dont know if husbands knows about wife cheating while they are gone. but wives needs to stay home and take care of their kids instead of going out looking for part time boyfriends. if they dont want to be wives then they need to find another job. too easy. but they need to stop going out looking for part time boyfriends because because these part time boyfriends will tell everybody. thats how we know about all these womens that are cheating on their husbands while their husbands are gone. and then when their husbands returns they act like they are angels. when in reality we all know they are not. they are just cheaters. and then they cry when their husbands throw them out on the streets like we see here. and wheres the part time boyfriend? gone because he really dont care.
who are you the cheatin police. mind your own business. seems you have to much time on your hands. what if you tell some one's husband his wife is cheatin and he goes home and kills her then what. mind your business. and how do you know what they are doing in the club. WTF are you following them around? get a life and tend to your own life. crazy azz busy body
CAV Wife

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 6, 2009
 
I have to agree with Bill, mind your own business.
These are issues that us wives do not need to worry about while our husbands are deployed.
It does happen but it is not your place to judge, God is our only one who can place judgement. Plus, this is exacting how the "Rumor mills" start. If you are wrong, you could cause serious damage.
I have survived three deployments and going on my fourth. It is best to mind your business. What goes around, comes around.
Kristy

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 6, 2009
 
I used to be deployed in 2005 and I was single back then but now I am married and out of the Army. But I was in a Company of around 60 people and I would say 80% of my Company were married and 100% of them cheated and some even left there spouses for the person they met while being deployed**most did not**. But I know what goes on over there. It's to bad that these wives are caught cheating and people are finding out and telling there husbands. But that faithful or cheating wife will never know what happend 3000 miles away over there when her husband is cheating. So i say just live your own life and be concerned about yourself and leave others alone in their relationship.
man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 7, 2009
 
Cheating can not be stoped without the word of God,with 95.5 Gay Chaplains in the army the word of God will not be used.Sodomites Chaplains are not intrested in helping marriages.

Since: Aug 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 7, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

man wrote:
Cheating can not be stoped without the word of God,with 95.5 Gay Chaplains in the army the word of God will not be used.Sodomites Chaplains are not intrested in helping marriages.
Stop being such a homophobe. Being "gay" is not a sin. My partner and I have been in love for years. Can you say the same about the "straight" couples who divorce every year?
man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 7, 2009
 
Michael Swenson wrote:
<quoted text>Stop being such a homophobe. Being "gay" is not a sin. My partner and I have been in love for years. Can you say the same about the "straight" couples who divorce every year?
homophobe! I am not afraid of having my behind being riddled with hemmoroids so that i cant even hold my dung in

Since: Aug 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

man wrote:
<quoted text>homophobe! I am not afraid of having my behind being riddled with hemmoroids so that i cant even hold my dung in
Your so out of touch. Sex is only a small percentage of a relationship.
man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 7, 2009
 
YOU ARE A FALSE PROPHET. Being gay IS a sin. In fact the Holy Bible says it is an ABOMINATION. COMMON SENSE TELLS US THAT YOUR BEHAVIOR IS UTTERLY DISGUSTING. This country should not be called America. It should be called Americaca!
Kelly

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 8, 2009
 
We all do wrong from time to time. but the thing is you have some women who cheat while their husbands are deployed and then when their husband comes home they get on defense and get an attitide if another female so much as say Hi to their husband. If you can dish it out, then be big enough to take it. this goes for men and women. men cheat while their wives are deployed also.
man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 9, 2009
 
As you get older, you can't be saying "hi" to married men anymore. It is time for this couple to sort things out and not to continue to waste precious time. And always remember what the Holy Bible says "He that loveth his wife loveth himself."
Kelly

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 9, 2009
 
man wrote:
As you get older, you can't be saying "hi" to married men anymore. It is time for this couple to sort things out and not to continue to waste precious time. And always remember what the Holy Bible says "He that loveth his wife loveth himself."
You are right about that. but if i didn't know any better i would have sworn that you maybe part of that "couple". My point is if you are bold enough to say "hi" to someone else's spouse, then don't get an attitide when someone say "hi" to your spouse.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I know those Strickland girls are out all the time.
Woman

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 12, 2009
 
man wrote:
As you get older, you can't be saying "hi" to married men anymore. It is time for this couple to sort things out and not to continue to waste precious time. And always remember what the Holy Bible says "He that loveth his wife loveth himself."
As far as saying "hi" to a married man, that is completely false. I have many men that were my best friends in high school, and as we have grown up and gotten married I still say hello to them every time I see them. My husband is not upset by this because we have a strong relationship, neither is the wives of my dear friends because they also have a strong relationship. The assumption that a married man is cheating just because he says hello to a married woman is absolutely ludicrous.
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

sh**.......i be sleepin with anythang

Since: Apr 09

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 17, 2009
 
Wayne Groover wrote:
sh**.......i be sleepin with anythang
you so crazzzy..........LOL.......
GET ER DONE

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 22, 2009
 
Get in where you fit in. If she wants to give it up I am all for it. I'm gonna try to rearrange some of her internal organs. To each his own!
justice

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

not only they cheat with others but they go to the mall and they go on a shopping spree to buy gifts to their lovers .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glennville Discussions

Search the Glennville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 53 min Cbutt 50,149
Another employee suspended at Rogers State Prison (Sep '06) Mon Lovely916 149
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Jul 27 dixiedoll576 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Jul 26 my opinion 57
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glennville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glennville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Glennville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glennville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••