80s murder; futch/moore

Since: Dec 11

United States

#1 Jul 14, 2013
i was a small child when this happened, i don't even remember what year it was. i do remember seeing the KKK in claxton though. is michael still in prison? what happened to becky's daughter? does anyone know where i can read up on the case?

Since: Sep 13

Stone Mountain, GA

#2 Sep 22, 2013
_fangtasia_ wrote:
i was a small child when this happened, i don't even remember what year it was. i do remember seeing the KKK in claxton though. is michael still in prison? what happened to becky's daughter? does anyone know where i can read up on the case?
Is this about the daughter and her boyfriend killed the girl mother if so yes he still in prison a couple years ago he was up for parole all his family thought he was going to be free but they denied his parole. The daughter I think she moved to Atlanta and she have children might be married ... I do not where you can read about this case I'm 26 year old and my mother told me about it when I was a teenager
_fangtasia_

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2013
yes this is the same one. i don't know why he's been denied parole after so many years. i read about it somewhere online a few years back but haven't found anything lately.

i always thought there was so much more to the story, and growing up around claxton, i heard many rumors, and several of them had the same basic idea: becky was murdered by someone else for reasons that had nothing to do with michael or her daughter and they were convenient scapegoats (well, he was, anyway). i've heard the same name several times referring to who made her death happen. i know small town rumors run amuck but i happened to have worked for this man and have no problem believing these particular ones.
Curious

Pooler, GA

#4 Sep 27, 2013
I've heard stories and know the family very well of michael. I believe he shouldn't still be in jail. I haven't heard any from outside it being michael or sheri. I am curious to know more. you can read some of the court documents at http://www.lawskills.com/case/ga/id/596/9/ind...
_fangtasia_

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2013
i read the link you sent me. it was interesting and certainly more detailed than what i have read previously. it does sound like both sheri and michael were involved. i was a young girl when it happened and the details were very sketchy to me. i appreciate you responding.
jsmooth34

Claxton, GA

#6 May 8, 2015
sherri somewhere ducking and dodging, with the help of her fellow follwers she knows whats up, she know what SHE did, what im wondering is where is this second child at, cause the article reads aborting one pregnancy not the second one so hm hm hm i wonder, you know back then black people aint matter in claxton, they hated that these two were even dating so yall dont think the law back then help her get away and framed him HELL YEA, DUH!! open your minds people its a fact she killed her own mama and panicked and called Mr. Moore, and the only thing i feel he's guilty of is moving the body like he said in his testimony and not reporting her, but why would he do that he loved her, and she loved him and she did what she felt she had to so she could keep seeing Mr. Moore, she needs to found and brought to justice!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glennville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Nov 11 NELSON 88
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Nov 1 lovedick 269
News Stanley Williams appointed as Warden at Smith S... (May '11) Oct 20 Yellow rose 11
I want a Bbw 😍 Oct '17 All687 4
Looking for Herbs (Aug '15) Aug '17 Ryuk7 4
88 Aug '17 penelope 3
reidsville police force (Mar '06) Aug '17 Donna T Nshift 50

Glennville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glennville Mortgages