jean carr

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2007
just my opinion, if the laws were different the first time someone breaks the law it would probably not happen again ! Too many people just end up doing it again, or slip through the cracks of justice in my opinion and some of the people who need other help re> psychological help might not do anything else the laws need not just reprimand them but also instead of just giving probation etc. need to stop the bologna and make sure they don't have underlying issues that causes them not to be able to make better decisions .... Sometimes it literally just can't be helped !!!!!!!!!! so instead of just wanting them to pay for the crimes I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT HUGE MISTAKES DUI'S THEFTS ETC. although these are nothing to laugh at --- in other words if they received help other than arresting them etc. maybe counseling or drug rehab etc. COURT ORDERED THAT IS MAYBE WE WOULDN'T HAVE ALL THE CRIME THAT WE DO !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glennville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min rename 55,805
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr Just a Thought 2,058
Georgia winners of PCH Redemption Center prizes (Mar '14) 20 hr Georga Coles 2
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sun Elaine Donelly 2
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 16 javan 243
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66
•••
•••
Glennville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glennville Jobs