Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Glennville Forum

Comments (Page 910)

Showing posts 18,181 - 18,200 of39,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

OMTE wrote:
This man cares for the rule of Law and Americans.
Just Watch if your an American.
Gowdy for President 2016
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I have also been keeping an eye on him. I do think that he showboats sometimes but that is o.k. with me. He is extremely intelligent and seems to have very good common sense. He seems almost to good to be true. Knowing what I know of him right now I would consider voting for him.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
"Vice President Joe Biden said on Friday that the White House might bail out Detroit. He said White House officials held a meeting on Thursday to discuss the matter after Detroit became the largest city in U.S. history to file for bankruptcy."
And who bails out the fed govt??
The Fed reserve.
And who bails out the Fed reserve??
Sucker investors.
And who bails out the sucker investors??
The Fed govt.
And where does all this money come from??
A printing press that runs 24 hours a day.
The good ole US of A, digging the septic trench deeper and deeper.
You hit the nail on the head with that post. So how many other cities will we have to bail out?
Why

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
Don't Right Wing Wackos hate those damn pesky facts that reveal hoy hypocritical and ludicriyusly inconsistent there alleged "outrage" is ?
Let's see...
"Why's" favorite Right Wing Wacko politicians literally physically drop $40,000,000,000.00 in American taxpayer cash from airplanes onto the heads of Muslim Arabs war lords, drug lords, and politicians.
"Why" doesn't object, criticize, and, in fact, supports the entire debacle,
but
a when a slightly less Right Winger spend a few bucks to help "Why's" fellow Americans, and an American city, suddenly "Why" screams bloody murder.
When confronted with the obvious transparent lunacy of this hypocritical position,
"Why" returns to that Right Wing Wacko childish defense:
"So what if I approved the government under a Right Wing Wacko literally dropping $40,000,000,000.00 from airplanes into the waiting grasp of Arab Muslim warlords and drug lords, and now claim to be outraged we want to help an American city ?
I'm a Right Wing Wacko from Right Wing Wacko Planet,
and since there is no "history" on Right Wing Wacko Planet, you can't use the past (it doesn't exist), to demonstrate how idiotically inconsistent and irrational my current position is.
"So there!, You rational person with knowledge of history. I showed you to try to make me be consistent and rational. Nanny nanny boo boo."
You gotta love those crazy Right Wing Wackos - searching so desperately to find reasons to criticize the American government that they miss the important issues, and focus on matters that just make the Wackos look silly.

Why object when your fallacies are mixed up in a confusion of babble?

It's like saying the sun don't rise and there is no moon.

Or like you saying you never took a free coffee or donut while you were a cop; or a bribe, or an envelope with cash in it.

BTW; consistent and rational is an oxymoron with regards to any post you make.

Why

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head with that post. So how many other cities will we have to bail out?

L.A.?
Chicago?
New York?
Newark?
Atlanta?
Washington D.C.?

and may others?

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Security is also a disproportionate tax in favor of wealthier citizens.
I don't understand your statement. The more money a persons salary is, the more money they and their employer send to the S.S. fund. Social Security then sends a larger retirement check at retirement age because more has been paid into that persons retirement account. Perhaps you are talking about the cut off point of how much a person has to pay into it each year. You may think they should continue to pay into it no matter how much money they make or how much they pay into it each year. Still there is a (top tier) maximum amount of money that is allowed to be sent to a retiree each month. Pay more in, get more out. Maybe I just don't know what you are getting at.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>brilliant general, then all we would have to do is figure out how keep the canal at the proper salinity so that sharks could survive, huh.
...and then your crocs would die- but no one ever said that wackos can't have it both ways, did they.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Sebelius is a nutball.
She is doing what her boss tells her to do. Go sell the AHCA by any means necessary. Lying and distortion bothers no one in this Administration.
Why

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
L.A.?
Chicago?
New York?
Newark?
Atlanta?
Washington D.C.?
and may others?

I'm probabaly wrong on most of these, but not by much.

Here is a link that will show you the different kind of municipalities in trouble.(with a map)

http://www.governing.com/gov-data/municipal-c...

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an American.
Your not just an American. You are a informed American that cares about his country.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
L.A.?
Chicago?
New York?
Newark?
Atlanta?
Washington D.C.?
and may others?
I see you got my point. Every one of these cities are liberal welfare cities with strong public service unions.
It will be impossible to bail them out without bankrupting this country.
Why bail them out anyway, as they will just continue on with their current financial practices and need bailing out again in another year.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>...and then your crocs would die- but no one ever said that wackos can't have it both ways, did they.
Hey Syn, aren't you going to reprimand Gen. Lee for being so illogical?

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

More gloom and doom with the AHCA. New surveys show that doctors will be retiring early do to ObamaCare and cuts in Medicare and Medicade.
We may have ObamaCare but no doctor to go to.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/obamacare-has-doct...

Since: Jul 13

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Ok so you voted. Good for you seeing as they put who they want where they want and the votes don't count anyway. they just want you to think they do . Lets see have any of you been to the moon or do you like everyone else go along that its there. Or do you personally go count ballots or you just believe they are your friends and wouldn't do any wrong wake you and think. THIS country was built by what..... Yep Criminals outcast from England, France any all over that part of the world. It was criminals then running
this so called "great country we live in. and it is criminals that still run it today. I will give them credit they had a plan and have keep that plan going for a long time. don't look for change people don't think you have any say so about what happens you don't . There is a reason why you are hated as an american when you step off these shores its not be cause you are free it is because you are part of a country that takes what it wants and will do what it takes to get is . I know I Done there dirty work . say what you will and enjoy it because it wont last not that i can see SORRY Just open your eyes and see for yourselves.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Here is an article that will make you furious. Food stamps being used to feed the world.
Perhaps much the food stamp fraud would end if the states went back to giving out commodities such as flour, canned meat, peanut butter, etc instead of a EBT card. It worked for decades, and people got of the commodities as soon as they could. They didn't starve but it sure wasn't as nice as going to the store and buying some nice steaks as they do now. It was much less expensive to feed the people that drew these commodities which gives the taxpayers a good break. It gave people an incentive to get off welfare and go to work.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/it_on_y...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
But we'd have to stop spending billions on cops, judges, attorneys, clerks, courthouses, jails, prisons, probation officers, parole officers, etc.
or
we'd use those resources to investigate, prosecute, and jail "white-collar" criminals and actually regulate banks and other multibillion dollar businesses - and we can't do that.
Throw a 19 year old poor kid in prison for holding pot - no problem.
Prosecute a billionaire investment bank, no way- like the attorney general admitted is government policy - some people and some organizations are above the law - they are just too big to allow to fail, and too big to prosecute
Yep, the so called new black panthers as an example.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>brilliant general, then all we would have to do is figure out how keep the canal at the proper salinity so that sharks could survive, huh.
Nope, salt water all the way, Pacific to the Gulf.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand your statement. The more money a persons salary is, the more money they and their employer send to the S.S. fund. Social Security then sends a larger retirement check at retirement age because more has been paid into that persons retirement account. Perhaps you are talking about the cut off point of how much a person has to pay into it each year. You may think they should continue to pay into it no matter how much money they make or how much they pay into it each year. Still there is a (top tier) maximum amount of money that is allowed to be sent to a retiree each month. Pay more in, get more out. Maybe I just don't know what you are getting at.
The average guy pays what, 6% of his income in SSI taxes? With the cap on this "tax" set at what.,$110K, what percentage of income does nobama pay in SSI taxes?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>...and then your crocs would die- but no one ever said that wackos can't have it both ways, did they.
Some species of sharks and crocs can survive in any water, fresh or salt.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

<quoted text>
The average guy pays what, 6% of his income in SSI taxes? With the cap on this "tax" set at what.,$110K, what percentage of income does nobama pay in SSI taxes?
Government workers do not pay into S.S. They have a separate Civil Service Retirement Fund. The President and Congress have a special retirement plan which I am pretty sure they also pay no S.S.
If you say the cap is $110K then I will go with that. As I understand it no one pays any more into the fund once they reach the $110K max cap.
So what is your point? That the person making $300,000 keep paying into the fund with no maximum cap? O.k. that could be done but then his S.S.retirement check would than be super huge each month, as they are figured at a certain percentage of of your lifetime wages. I don't know about now but $2,000 a month was all anyone could get each month for retirement at age 62, and $3,400 a month at age 70, no matter how much money they put in or made in a lifetime. My figures are exact but are close.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

My post above should say, My figures "ARE NOT EXACT"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,181 - 18,200 of39,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glennville Discussions

Search the Glennville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Do anyone know where Ashley Hall Aka Nikki Apr 6 nosey 6
Anyone ever hear of a girl named Molly? Mar 31 Just wondering 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Mar 30 bmtmmm 41
married women going to the clubs looking for pa... (Aug '09) Mar 29 vicky 59
Where can I buy some weed Mar 24 Farrell Is High 4
where's all the weed at? Mar 24 AHickman09 4
•••

Flood Warning for Tattnall County was issued at April 16 at 9:21PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••