|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

peacock wrote:
The one arrogant engineer is about as dull & arrogant as human can possibly be. The remaining few only impress themselves, calling any other posts/comments uneducated. Gag. You lost me at "Synergy", "D-ville" & "Jeb". Now meet at the club, poke that ole cigar in yo mouth, have a bourban and dream of 67. Yeah, all things important.
syn,can't you just imagine that scene!you,me and bill-all sitting around at the club puffing monte cristos(?),sipping burbon and chewing the fat!could i invite my friend "informed opinion"?now that would be very intresting.i'd almost bet that stranger things have happened,though.politically speaking.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in agreement with all of what u say but my accountant says u know what ur talking 'bout on taxes and that ur preaching to a bunch of dumbazzes in here. Y?
Quit the preaching. If peeps don't want 2 learn leave 'em alone.
Preaching? Not moi...Trying to educate? Yeah, somewhat...

Is your accountant a tax guy/gal or CPA? BTW, why is he/she (apparently) looking at posts in here? Is he/she a poster, too? If so, under what name(s)?
Ohio Pete

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in agreement with all of what u say but my accountant says u know what ur talking 'bout on taxes and that ur preaching to a bunch of dumbazzes in here. Y?
He's not preaching or trying to educate anyone. He's just trying to be smart-ss - and he's succeeding very well. Probably the kind of guy who gets slapped around by his wife at home, so he has to take it out on Topix posters. Who would come to Topix to get "eduacated" about taxes anways?
thunder

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>syn,can't you just imagine that scene!you,me and bill-all sitting around at the club puffing monte cristos(?),sipping burbon and chewing the fat!could i invite my friend "informed opinion"?now that would be very intresting.i'd almost bet that stranger things have happened,though.politically speaking.
possibly an 11 on a par 4?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>guess not,now that realy hurts!
lol I know. I'm just crushed, too.:)
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

thunder wrote:
<quoted text> possibly an 11 on a par 4?
and your 'handicap',other than being born without a sense of humor?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not worth the time or effort, is it? Funny thing is, it's probably the same ding-a-lings from "before"...
Wonder if "Bob" has sold anything lately...
I know. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll volley with them. They are easy and it's fun.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I want him to keep giving us info on taxes. It never hurts to get information expecially in regard to taxes. Don't discourage him, please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>syn,can't you just imagine that scene!you,me and bill-all sitting around at the club puffing monte cristos(?),sipping burbon and chewing the fat!could i invite my friend "informed opinion"?now that would be very intresting.i'd almost bet that stranger things have happened,though.politically speaking.
Yes, Jeb. That would be one meeting for the books.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

thunder wrote:
<quoted text> possibly an 11 on a par 4?
Even I play better golf than THAT!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>and your 'handicap',other than being born without a sense of humor?
Good one, Jeb!!!! Burn!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
We've done it before, but it's worked out better than this group meeting would...

Remember "Einstein" (who argued about a particular vehicle) that wouldn't show up on a $10 vs.$1,000 bet because he thought we'd have the police lock him up? Oh yeah, he/she was another clueless, unregistered poster constantly changing names.
The Jokes on You

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are doing is trolling for a fight. YOUR immaturity is astounding. You won't get a fight from me. It's a waste of time to try to educate a liberal who has guzzled the Obama-aid. I gave up on that a long time ago. Look! Why are you in such a twist? Your guy won. You are going to get what you so desperately want. Congratulations. I am thrilled for you. You, the other libs and Obama are going to teach the producers a lesson they won't soon forget. Be happy. One day, everyone will be equal. No one will be allowed to distinguish themselves as more successful. No one will get their feelings hurt. No one will have to work harder. No one will be concerned with getting ahead. It will be all good. Again, congratulations on your victory. I just don't understand why you are spending your time trolling for arguments. YOUR GUY WON.
Here's a little FYI for you, oh small minded one, I didn't vote for Obama. I also do not consider myself a "Liberal."

But thanks indeed for showing us all that your pea-sized brain can only think about Democrats vs. Republicans (of which parties I am a member of neither) or that all there is in life is Liberals and Conservatives.

Perhaps some day people will learn to move beyond all this childishness and try to do what is fair, what is ethical, what is righteous and what will actual help our country to overcome the many problems we are currently facing.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
syn,the reason that i wanted to invite "informed opinion" along is because he is a veteran law enforcement officer:)
Historian

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy, how is life in the RomnneyWorld, Fox News, Tea Party bubble? How long can you endure the feel-good, drip-feed GOP narrative about how Obama's presidency is a fiasco?
snap crackle pop

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Only the timid register on topix, fools. This ain't no popularity contest for the rest of us. Get over yourselves. Stroking each others egos are how insecure folks behave......good one! Damn, you're funny, Sinergy. Now, do ya feel better? Do you feel all accepted & loved and smarter than all the rest?
snap crackle pop

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Veteran law enforcement officer? Wow. You golf with big, big dogs. Do you fetch their "FOUR" balls or is the other way around?
snap crackle pop

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Done! To slow a response time. Be back, never! Good laugh while it lasted, though. Adios, amigos!
snap crackle pop

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Now, carry on.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
We've done it before, but it's worked out better than this group meeting would...
Remember "Einstein" (who argued about a particular vehicle) that wouldn't show up on a $10 vs.$1,000 bet because he thought we'd have the police lock him up? Oh yeah, he/she was another clueless, unregistered poster constantly changing names.
agree,it is sooooo much more honest to use a vague name with a hidden location!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glennville Discussions

Search the Glennville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Another employee suspended at Rogers State Prison (Sep '06) 11 hr Lovely916 149
where's all the weed at? Sun dixiedoll576 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Jul 26 my opinion 57
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Review: Bass Automotive Jul 3 grace9964 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glennville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glennville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE