Man Stabbed At Six Flags - News Story - WRC | Washington

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

Prince George's County police said a 29-year-old man was stabbed during an argument at Six Flags America near Bowie.
Comments
141 - 159 of 159 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
kimora lee samuls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

i am not suprised sixflags is ghetto there was so man people smokin and i dont want to sound rasess but there was a lot of black people and there was this one guy whos pants kept sagin down so low you could see his pubic hair and part of his dick
jack markison

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

oh your a virgin i can fix that whats your number heres mine but sixflags sucks
Looky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

1. Bowie is not a ghetto.

2. Someone made mention of blacks being the most violent. Whites are the largest purveyors of violence in history. They have decimated and manipulated their own race and others more than any other race.

3. PG county has the most borders with an inner-city, DC. The heart of any metro area has historically had the most crime.

Comparing Loudoun County to PG is one of the dumbest comparisons I have ever heard. It's not even in the Washington Metropolitan area.

4. Six Flags is not in a ghetto area whatsoever. However, it is the closest theme park to a major metro area. So DUHHH.

I grew up in Glassmanor which was a skip from DC and Eastover shopping center. This was Oxon Hill, MD and that part of Oxon Hill WAS ghetto.

Now put a theme park 5 miles from there.

This is not something unique to black people. You put a theme park near any area that's not far from crime areas and some of those folks that live there are going to come there.

I haven't been to Six Flags since it was Six Flags or even Adventure World. I went when it was Wild World. I wanna go but admittedly haven't been pressed due to what I hear about the crime. I'm actually not worried about the crime per se but even bringing my daughter around foul mouthed teenagers gives me pause.

5. Many say things on here that they wouldn't say face-to-face. This is natural to hide behind a screen name as it is natural for ANY person hearing someone spouting racist insults to pop them in the mouth.
TIKO

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

Are you going with Tyrone and Antwon this time? Idiot!
JAM

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

"3. PG county has the most borders with an inner-city, DC. The heart of any metro area has historically had the most crime."

Looky, Blacks have historically made up the inner city and that is why it has the most crime.

During the depression of the 1930's you had more poverty and no social safety nets (welfare) like you have today and yet there was less crime.
mark

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

SIX FLAGS IS IN LARGO NOT BOWIE.
ptaw

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

You couldn't PAY me go go to these M&nkey-infested parks. You get so many blacks together, all trying to "One-up" each other, and there's gonna be trouble. I've never seen so much cr^p when you go to these places. Everyone wanting to flash gold necklaces, gold watches, trying to be better than the other brother...where's a canister of nerve gas when you need it?
Hector

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

"Six FLAGS, MORE FUN!"

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Well, everything people say here confirms that Six Flags is ghetto. I'm afraid to go there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

I know people who won't go to Six Flags because they say it is ghetto. They rather go to Hershey Park or King's Dominion, even though they are farther away.

Everything I heard, I'm afraid to go to Six Flags.

It sounds like the same kind of thing that happened to Landover Mall. If you get too many youth gangs in one place, there's trouble, and people get scared away.
Fetus T Bluster

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

they are going to change the name from six flags to parasite park.
PG CO Longtimer

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

I live in Bowie myself, my wife is black and we live in PG county. I have to agree a lot of thugs in PG but that is the stigma that is stuck with PG. To Niko I am not trailer trash if that is the case you must have a real close relation in your family to take it to that level. If you are proud of the race you are and I say we are all one race the human race , so don't know what race you are?
Virginia oh yea you have a great deal of illegals in your area so no wonder you are rich cheap or free labor there for you!!! I also have my inlaws living in Prince William county so I see blacks there too . See you at the next Klan rally Nicko!
PG CO Longtimer

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

King Dominion ? or should I say Gang's Dominion!!!!
Johnny Appleseed

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

They aren't all bad! Just depends how much White is in them. That's the secret hidden truth. It's still all genetics. "Some's got the 'N' gene, other's don't". That's what throws you off. You can't see this 'N' gene with the naked eye. Only thing left, is to study behavior. Go to Europe and see their beautiful clean cities. Japan! China? They don't have any of them there. Their Jails are empty. Their cities are safe, and clean.
Emanuel

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

I am not picking on anyone's skin color or ethnicity by responding to this. I stopped going to Six Flags America because most of the people I encountered there acted like they were from the Ghetto. Many of the ghetto like patrons showed open racism and hostility towards those who were not like them. They were rude and disruptive and made it hard for those who were not to enjoy the park. They would cut in line on attractions and cause serious disturbances. If someone wants to act like trash, regardless of their skin colors; they need to stay home and not ruin other people's enjoyment. Trash comes in all shapes, sizes, nationalities, and skin colors. I don't wish to have my day ruined by people who act like pure trash. If they wonder why people don't want to be around them; its not their skin color; ITS THEIR BEHAVIOR! There is nothing wrong with having fun as long as your not infringing upon someone else's right to enjoyment and happiness. When you steal from the shops, cut in line, act unruly and animal like; don't complain when people want to avoid you. I AM NOT PICKING ON ANY RACE THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE. I am a 31 year resident of Washington DC and have not been to Six Flags America since 1999. I don't miss it and don't intend to go back there until they clean that place up and crack down on those who disobey park rules. When people don't obey rules, it takes something fun and ruins the experience for everyone. The first time I went to that park was when it was still WILD WORLD in 1993. I was on a field trip for my graduation from Elementary School. I agree completely with the posting im replying too.
JAM wrote:
Stay out of Thug Park!! They ought to rename it Ghetto Land Animal Park!!
Emanuel

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

AGREEEEED 100%
Frostburg Girl wrote:
I know people who won't go to Six Flags because they say it is ghetto. They rather go to Hershey Park or King's Dominion, even though they are farther away.
Everything I heard, I'm afraid to go to Six Flags.
It sounds like the same kind of thing that happened to Landover Mall. If you get too many youth gangs in one place, there's trouble, and people get scared away.
Emanuel

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

AGREEEED 100% Been there personally and your concerns are 100% correct! Kings Dominion won't tolerate people acting trashy and will throw them out if they do! I saw someone causing a disturbance being removed in handcuffs and put into the back of a police car at Kings Dominion!
Frostburg Girl wrote:
Well, everything people say here confirms that Six Flags is ghetto. I'm afraid to go there.
MaKayla

Capitol Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

I live in Prince Georges County, and the last time I visited this amusement park was over 10 years ago. And even when I went at that time it was ghetto! The woman walk around looking for attention from the guys. I mean come on! Who walks around a amusement park with 6 inch stilettos on? They walk around half naked, the guys are just as worse. Me personally I will drive the 20 miles to Kings Dominion any day then to be at this ghetto ass park!!! I dont feel comfortable bringing my child into that kind of environment. Sorry !! AND I AM BLACK!!! FOR THE RECORD!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

MaKayla wrote:
I live in Prince Georges County, and the last time I visited this amusement park was over 10 years ago. And even when I went at that time it was ghetto! The woman walk around looking for attention from the guys. I mean come on! Who walks around a amusement park with 6 inch stilettos on? They walk around half naked, the guys are just as worse. Me personally I will drive the 20 miles to Kings Dominion any day then to be at this ghetto ass park!!! I dont feel comfortable bringing my child into that kind of environment. Sorry !! AND I AM BLACK!!! FOR THE RECORD!:)
It sounds like 6 Flags is just a scary place to go. Too many ghetto people bad behavior all around, no good security to deal with trouble makers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glenn Dale Discussions

Search the Glenn Dale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince George's County Animal Watch Jul 19 mike 1
NASA data shows nationwide air improvement Jun 28 SpaceBlues 1
Sex Abuser allowed to serve home detention in B... May '14 Chelsea 1
Review: Lawn Busters Lawn Service May '14 Chelsea 1
hidden crime in bowie md (Nov '08) May '14 carlos 82
3 teens charged with murder in stabbing May '14 carlos 1
Md. Lt. Gov. Announces Separation From Wife - P... (Jul '08) May '14 XYZ 10
•••
•••