we sell all kinds of bracelets

we sell all kinds of bracelets

Posted in the Glenn Dale Forum

carla pan

Guangzhou, China

#1 Jul 30, 2012
our company(sowano jewelry)is a professional fashion jewelry manufacturer with many years of business experience,a wide range of bracelets you can choose such as shamballa bracelets,chan luu bracelets and pandora bracelets,if some items interest you,pls feel free to contact me and i will send you our quotations list and catologue,from which you can see our price is really competitive compared with other suppliers,OEM is also availabal for you,we can ensure you that our products and service will satisfy you.for details you can visit our online site:www.sowano.com.
thanks
Telephone No:+86 20 81389008
Fax No::0086-20-81389008
Moblie Phone:+8613697490412

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenn Dale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowie is becoming a ghetto! (Feb '12) Nov 18 Zain 27
News Aunt Spanks Nephew In Front Of Classmates (Sep '08) Oct 24 LIttle equipment 106
New Information Oct '17 Great Photos 1
organ harvesting affects blacks too Oct '17 coco4u 1
Black homebuyers!!! Sep '17 PowellAnthony 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
News Former Contracting Officer and Contractor Charg... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Angela Wells 1

Glenn Dale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenn Dale Mortgages