First Prev
of 3
Next Last
salke

Charlotte, NC

#47 May 8, 2010
no one wants to move to coatesville... lol, lol..
there are nearly 14,000 people living in 1.9 sq. miles.. w,g,a,f if no one else wants to move there.
as for the kids saying something to someone , asking what they are looking at...maybe your look conveyed your thoughts, did you tell them what you were looking at.

“fam on my hand for a lifespan”

Since: Nov 10

Coatesville,PA

#48 Jan 4, 2011
this discussions stupid, coatesville aint that bad as long as you mind your buisness ive lived here all my life and other than gettin in a few fights nothin happened to me so go bust on your own neighborhood. ya'll are just tryin to get somethin started and keep pumpin it up. and ya im white and live here and still nothin so mind your own buisness

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#49 Jan 7, 2011
ya momma wrote:
<quoted text> Thorndale is wack yall dont want no drama wit da ville
you do not speak English. What planet did you arrive from, alien? huh? You are a perfect example of the ignorant promulgated U S A rap culture of today. Yes, learn some more by going back and studying more of your "rap noises", and go deaf in doing so. you are already "blind".
frank dilipio

West Chester, PA

#51 Oct 12, 2011
you can blame john wilkes booth for the black problem. lincoln freed the slaves and had arrangements to send them all back, he knew things would turn to sh*t. but he got shot before he could get it done. look at africa right now, countless mass rapes and killings have become the norm, in most of africa about 50 percent of the population has aids. looks like america will be like that soon. great. thanks a lot jwb!
DJOHNSON

Coatesville, PA

#52 Jan 28, 2012
we must all realize that we all came from GOD through his son JESUS.So there for if you don't have HIM in your life and his protection i feel for you.Because this is the signs of the time's.GET to know HIM and HIS ways it's nothing like it.Then maybe you all would understand what is really going on in this world today and not just coatesville or any other city.THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.PS WHERE THEY NO LOVE THEN HATE WINS.coatesville and philly.AND THAT'S THE REAL DEAL.

Since: Feb 12

Coatesville, PA

#53 Feb 1, 2012
I agree generally with you, Ken, but my reasons are different. Coatesville is the only CITY in Chester County and for good reason. It has a once proud history. Once Coatesville was a booming little steel city and all the towns around it were ITS feeders...Thorndale, Downingtown, Exton, etc. And the factory spawned all these little ugly worker's homes all around it so the workers could have cheap housing. You see it in mill towns all across the Rust Belt, Manchester NH to Detroit.

But then the steel bust came and there were no more workers and the town fathers DID NOT GET IT. What is the best way to keep a bad element from destroying your nice little town while you are waiting for a resurgance? Buy up the old rundown workers shacks and tear them all down! Make them into parks, or just hold the land. Then you don't find yourself pandering to and policing a bunch of low class do nothings who only keep your once fine old town from beginning to grow again.

I have friends who work servicing the steel mill and they tell me that it IS very busy over there again. I can hear the loudspeakers and the trains queing up to take our product away to farflung ports of call 24 hours a day and it makes me PROUD to be a small business owner in Coatesville, PA, that is until I drive through town and see the riff raff loitering from one end of town to the other when proper folk are out working and earning a living. THEY JUST DON'T FIT THE IMAGE WE NEED TO PORTRAY! THE ONCE AND FUTURE CITY OF PROSPERITY. Well Ken, whoever you are, you and I both know you can't really "run them out". but there are ways to incent them to leave so we can take our CITY BACK once and for all! And as they leave we need to find ways to replace the verminous shacks they leave behind with beautiful new homes and offices and shops. Much of what is there now can be saved, gentrified, etc...but the rest neeeds to go. True City Planning and carefully thought out new zoning and related laws and codes and incentives to build can all help. It's what America is all about. You get kicked in the butt and you get up, dust yourself off and start all over again.
Ken wrote:
With the recent spate of murders, shootings and general thuggery in Coatesville one would think we were living in New Orleans. It is time the State and County imposed a curfew on the City and increased the police patrols to stop these morons from harming themselves and others.
The City Council should be less concerned with trying to accomodate the thugs and indigents in the City and spend more time trying to get them out. They are a drain the City taxes and a constant reminder of why people will not move to Coatesville. If you can't change the thug attitude it is time to get rid of the thugs and their section 8 housing so the rest of the hard working law abiding citizens can live in peace...
Pundit

Coatesville, PA

#54 May 19, 2013
There are 2 of many elements that characterize a zip code; Majority and Majority Interest. If the majority is by numbers and the public character of the majority is unpopular, then the Majority has no power and Interest in a better public representation of character must come from a Majority of Interest in Improvement. When there is no Majority Interest within a zip code for improvement, there is no Majority within that zip code to the particular complaint. Results define Priorities which are characteristic of Responsibility and Majority. Thug Life or even Thug Style is not a complaint; Thug Conduct is.
Nuke em all

United States

#55 Aug 1, 2013
stunt-man wrote:
ATTENTION: Crackers receive bad Karma
Just 35 years ago blacks couldn't go in the same restaurants as whites, we were chained, beaten, and hung by whites. Now us thugs are tearing down they're community. I LOVE IT!!!!
Really 35 years ago? Are you fuckjng stupid or just couldn't pass the 6th grade and droped out like the rest of you retards... Slaves were freed 100 years ago and if you weren't so fucking stupid
You would know that even white immagrents like Irish Italian polish were all treated the same way when MY family came to America...what we should do is inform the people of coatesville that were going to drop a bomb on the city like the police did years ago to the MOVE on Osage ave in west Philly let the people who want to live leave and Nuke em all and let Allah sort them out...If these wiggers and clowns think there tough they should be put right on the front line in Afghanistan and see how tuff they are... Fuckjng lowlife losers...we should have a draft in the city of coatesville anyone over 18 living for free should have to enlist and be shipped out and hopefully never return...I grew up in a black neighborhood in weat Philly as a white kid and it's not where you live or where you come from its what you make of it and what you want to make of it.... Majority will be influenced by black music and music videos and think that's the way they have to live I hate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenmoore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basement Waterproofing (Apr '14) Dec 23 Paul Bear 4
Cougar Sighting/Caught in Downingtown, PA (Aug '08) Dec 16 robert shultz 41
Dunkin Donuts in Morgantown (Aug '11) Dec 14 Bikerchick 20
Review: Gentle Dental - Andrew S In DDS (Oct '10) Dec 13 Jay from Philly 4
Mountain lion in Honey Brook Dec 9 onsitefj 3
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Dec 6 dontsendyourkidshere 78
Illegal alcohol sales alleged in Chesco Nov '14 Bikerchick 1

Glenmoore News Video

Glenmoore Dating
Find my Match