Two Killed in Crash on Route 100 in B...

Two Killed in Crash on Route 100 in Berks County

There are 6 comments on the WFMZ story from Feb 7, 2009, titled Two Killed in Crash on Route 100 in Berks County. In it, WFMZ reports that:

A section of Route 100 remains closed in Berks County because of a crash that killed two people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Really_sad

Allentown, PA

#1 Feb 8, 2009
Victims wife suffered injuries trying to pull husband from burning vehicle. It' unclear wether the victims vehicle collided with his wife's vehicle causing him to veer out of control and cross median. My condolences to the the young girls family. It's too bad this guy had to take out an innocent person.
Too sad

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Feb 9, 2009
I worked with the young lady and only knew her for a little over 3 months; but she was great! She was always smiling and full of energy. She was willing to do anything to help our clients and I never heard her complain. It was a sad day in the office today and a kind of disbelief permeated the atmosphere. She will be sorely missed! MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY. I'm sure that she is smiling down on us from God's dwelling place.
citizen kane

Norfolk, VA

#3 Feb 9, 2009
It's disgusting that the reckless acts of a grown man took the life of such a wonderful young woman. After reading the articles about the accident and finding out how this happened I was no longer sad but enraged. Love you and miss you always KMH.
boyertown mom

AOL

#4 Feb 10, 2009
It's very sad that this all happened, and we've shed many tears and said many prayers in our house since Saturday morning. The couple involved in the accident had two boys, who are friends with my kids. They've been here many times to play. Those two kids were attending a church youth group retreat when this all went down, thankfully. Now they are totally bewildered and heartbroken and will never ever understand the events that took place on Saturday. We're praying for Kate and her family. I just want to point out that there are other innocent victims here, one of whom is reading a lot of the comments written about his father, as well as hearing people talk. I've never known such a sad & broken child...right now he never wants to go back to school, because of everything being said about his Dad.
Roger

Elizabethtown, PA

#5 Feb 28, 2009
alot of maybe here, MAYBE GOD SAID TIME TO COME HOME YOUNG LADY. MAYBE THE FATHER HELP GOD. MAYBE THE YOUNG BOY GO BACK TO SCHOOL< AND LOVE HIS FATHER. TO THE YOUNG BOY< GOD LOVE YOU AND YOUR FATHER. PRAY AND GOD WILL HELP YOU. G.B,

Max Pain

“Why so SERIOUS? ”

Since: Jan 09

It's hard core up in da woods

#6 Feb 28, 2009
Roger wrote:
alot of maybe here, MAYBE GOD SAID TIME TO COME HOME YOUNG LADY. MAYBE THE FATHER HELP GOD. MAYBE THE YOUNG BOY GO BACK TO SCHOOL< AND LOVE HIS FATHER. TO THE YOUNG BOY< GOD LOVE YOU AND YOUR FATHER. PRAY AND GOD WILL HELP YOU. G.B,
Sunday school isn't till tomorrow. I am praying God helps you, Sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenmoore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Jul 21 Bobby Boy 129
Windsor Ridge (Sep '06) Jul 6 uwchlan and proud 34
News American Muslim teens learn to disarm Islamophobia Jul 5 Big irish mechanic 8
Mountain lion in Honey Brook (Oct '14) Jun '17 30packaday 4
News Chesco Vet Accused of Animal Cruelty (Jul '06) May '17 pgh 244
News 3 jailed in Chester County drug raids (Feb '13) Feb '13 compton clover 1
i still love you (Dec '12) Dec '12 waiting 1

Glenmoore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenmoore Mortgages