Visting Loundonville
Karina

Vienna, Austria

#1 Jan 14, 2007
Hello guys!!

I am going to visit Loundonville for 4 weeks this summer! Could you be so nice and give me a few tipps, what I HAVE TO see?

That would be nice!

Thanks!!!

jal

Since: Apr 07

Wooster, OH

#2 Apr 10, 2007
You have to visit Beano's Buckeye Ballroom. During the afternoon it is a very social place and at night the rowdy's come out to play. If you are over 21 of course.

The state park is also a great place with lots of trails and scenic vistas.
i_love_lizz_and_ miss_her

Elmhurst, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2007
Karina wrote:
Hello guys!!
I am going to visit Loundonville for 4 weeks this summer! Could you be so nice and give me a few tipps, what I HAVE TO see?
That would be nice!
Thanks!!!
i live in loudonville and there is only rivers,woods.camping,and foating down the river loudonville is such a small town that there is nothing to do but if u pick loudonvill out of a hole lot of towns i guess u can find some thing to do... have fun!!!!
Planning to Camp

Fort Jennings, OH

#4 May 30, 2012
We are planning to camp at Mohican again and purchase meals in town. The last time while driving, I noticed a bike/hike trail running along the west side of SR 3 from the State Park into Loudonville. Is the trail in descent enough shape for road bikes?
Ana Clemencia Bueso

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

#5 Aug 22, 2012
I was a Rotary exchange student in 1983, I lived in Loudonville, and had a Beautiful experienced, Can someone help me find The Casner Family address and Don and Cherryl Welch? I lived with both families, and I would like to get in touch with them.
My e Mail address is anabuesof@hotmail.com. I am from Honduras, Central América.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camper May '15 who cares 1
News Dear Bridgestone Firestone, Akron wants you to ... (Apr '08) Apr '15 DOC 62
News Ohio teacher accused of placing spy camera in k... Mar '15 Le Jimbo 9
News Prosecutor: Ex-teacher secretly taped students ... Mar '15 Judgment Day 7
James Hogan (Nov '08) Sep '14 Curious As A Cat 4
News Loudonville teen accused of murder pleads not g... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OMG7636 1
News Dozens support dog after order to euthanize (Apr '14) Apr '14 Betty 1
More from around the web

Glenmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Glenmont Mortgages