Data center planned at Eastern Region...

Data center planned at Eastern Regional Airport

There are 1 comment on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 25, 2013, titled Data center planned at Eastern Regional Airport. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

MARTINSBURG, W.Va. -- DC Corp plans to open a data center at the Eastern Regional Airport that will employ more than 50 workers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Since: Sep 13

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Sep 28, 2013
Recently saw an Advertisement for a website http://crowdgather.info in the valley trader. When I visited the site I realized this also may potentially become an employer of multitudes of West Virginia residents in the Eastern Panhandle. If you also saw this ad did you go to check out the crowd gather site? And if so do any of you think that this will become a worthwhile venture for many struggling WV residents or can it even be something that just helps cover the price of gas at $4 a gallon basically in Martinsburg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glengary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie Ann Matko 21 hr tony 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr The monster 4,243
News Donald Surber has criminal history ..... (Jun '09) Sep 15 lloyd deavers 11
BBW looking for men for a gang bang (May '14) Sep 3 Names13Dong0011in 6
Joseph Patrick Cooper Sep 3 wondering 3
Stay away Aug 31 muffinman 2
Looking for town folk Aug 27 wondering 1

Glengary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance