Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Glengary Forum

Comments (Page 1,186)

Showing posts 23,701 - 23,720 of53,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26220
Oct 7, 2013
 
i urge all of you not to do it. i havent !! im just going to go to my same doctor twice a year and thats it. done deal. what are they going to do fine me a few bucks ? hell no because it will be repealed by republicans. its priority number one. the republican/teaparty/independan ts hate the the law so it will be changed in 2016.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26221
Oct 7, 2013
 
fitness-guru wrote:
democrats are begging young people to sign up now. but it will do no good. it costs too much. obama has his enormous liberal news sources pushing it. alot of people are checking it out but none will sign on the dotted line. why pay if its cheaper not not pay ? young people can wait another 20 years. hahaha. i want it to fail and fail badly. that way we can slide on in there (congress and the senate) next year and continue cock blocking obsama's socialist ideas such as this cuban style deal he has going on now.
You will eat your words soon.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26222
Oct 7, 2013
 
a few talking mouths ... i will call them the 21%ers who love obama care can have it. the other 79 percent of americans dont want it. and thats the way it is. we warned you libs. now your doomed for going against the wishes of the majority. yes...21 percent think they are better off with obsama care but that doesnt cut it. dont sign up folks.

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26223
Oct 7, 2013
 
There are several successful republicans who would make good presidential candidates. But why would anyone want to give a list of names on this site. This site isn't used for thoughtful debate, it is just used to criticize the opposition, regardless of your party affiliation.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26224
Oct 7, 2013
 
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I am not from Mullens, get your people straight. Or did you smoke that crack in your pipe. And sense you are influenced by the pipe.....the president can not raise the debt ceiling on his own. But sense you and the other sheeple feel he is a god, I can see your sheeple confusion.
He can and he will before he lets the morons destroy our country. Mark my words. And I hope he does, that will put the last nail in their coffins.

Sorry about the Mullens mistake.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26225
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

this just in folks and i told you so. enrollment is in the single digits. dont sign up ! lets get together and cluck obama and the horse he rode in on.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26226
Oct 7, 2013
 
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>That's really mature, but what else can you expect from someone that lives in Mullens.
I don't live in Mullens. You live in a cardboard box on the street you idiot. I hope you like your Obama Phone you shit eating bitch. How's that shit sandwich you are chewing on scum bag? Enjoy your savior President Shit Head.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26227
Oct 7, 2013
 
what else ya got for me today ? hehe.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26228
Oct 7, 2013
 
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>And he won't negotiate over the debt ceiling, he will just raise it, Mr Mullens man.
When did that dumb bastard become King, bitch? He can't just raise it. He doesn't have that power. That is congresses power. Power of the purse is congresses alone, bitch.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26229
Oct 7, 2013
 
fitness-guru wrote:
a few talking mouths ... i will call them the 21%ers who love obama care can have it. the other 79 percent of americans dont want it. and thats the way it is. we warned you libs. now your doomed for going against the wishes of the majority. yes...21 percent think they are better off with obsama care but that doesnt cut it. dont sign up folks.
Where do you get your figures from, Fox?
only1

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26230
Oct 7, 2013
 
who cares

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26231
Oct 7, 2013
 
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
When did that dumb bastard become King, bitch? He can't just raise it. He doesn't have that power. That is congresses power. Power of the purse is congresses alone, bitch.
Unfortunately, the Constitutional Law Professor has chosen to ignore the constitution on several occasions.

http://evilofindifference.wordpress.com/categ...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26232
Oct 7, 2013
 
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
He can and he will before he lets the morons destroy our country. Mark my words. And I hope he does, that will put the last nail in their coffins.
Sorry about the Mullens mistake.
Your apology is accepted. And Obama can not raise the debt ceiling. And morons like Obama, Reid, and Pelosi have already help destroy our country. Because we need less people like you. That is sheeple who know nothing and worship a liar and who disregaurds the law. He is not a leader and with all that education, he sure acts dumb

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26233
Oct 7, 2013
 
http://mash.network.coull.com/activatevideo...

Health care workers on Obamacare.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26234
Oct 7, 2013
 
fitness-guru wrote:
this just in folks and i told you so. enrollment is in the single digits. dont sign up ! lets get together and cluck obama and the horse he rode in on.
He didn't ride a horse. He rode in on that camel from his home land.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26235
Oct 7, 2013
 
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
http://mash.network.coull.com/ activatevideo?video_provider_i d=2&pid=8165&website_i d=136715&width=750&hei ght=452&embed_type=IFRAME &video_provider_url=http%3 A//www.youtube.com/embed/xr5Qi kGnZUA%3Fversion%3D3%26rel%3D1 %26fs%3D1%26showsearch%3D0%26s howinfo%3D1%26iv_load_policy%3 D1%26wmode%3Dtransparent&m obile=true&referrer=http%3 A%2F%2Fyoungprogressivevoices. com%2F2013%2F08%2F24%2Fwatch-t hese-healthcare-professionals- explain-what-obamacare-means-f or-you%2F
Health care workers on Obamacare.
That was a propaganda BS thing from the liberals. Are any of them real nurses or nurse aids? You are reaching.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26236
Oct 7, 2013
 
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
http://mash.network.coull.com/ activatevideo?video_provider_i d=2&pid=8165&website_i d=136715&width=750&hei ght=452&embed_type=IFRAME &video_provider_url=http%3 A//www.youtube.com/embed/xr5Qi kGnZUA%3Fversion%3D3%26rel%3D1 %26fs%3D1%26showsearch%3D0%26s howinfo%3D1%26iv_load_policy%3 D1%26wmode%3Dtransparent&m obile=true&referrer=http%3 A%2F%2Fyoungprogressivevoices. com%2F2013%2F08%2F24%2Fwatch-t hese-healthcare-professionals- explain-what-obamacare-means-f or-you%2F

Health care workers on Obamacare.
That was about stupid. You must be a retarded black idiot to listen to shit like that.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26237
Oct 7, 2013
 
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text>That was a propaganda BS thing from the liberals. Are any of them real nurses or nurse aids? You are reaching.
Certified ass kissers of Obama.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26238
Oct 7, 2013
 
By the way people, this shutdown is not a shutdown. Only 83% of the government is shutdown. But these pricks are still getting paid.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26240
Oct 7, 2013
 

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,701 - 23,720 of53,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glengary Discussions

Search the Glengary Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Driver wrecks stolen tractor-trailer, flees Sun anonymous 2
original post about stolen tractor trailer Jul 16 anonymous 1
Unification Church pilgrimage stops in Martinsburg Jul 14 Douglas Burton 1
BBW looking for men for a gang bang Jul 13 BBCkinng 2
Todd Thompson Jul 5 Citizen 3
Moving to Martinsburg Jul 1 troll 7
Windshield Chip Repairs $45.00 Jun 28 5 STAR AUTO GLASS 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glengary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glengary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Glengary News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glengary
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••