Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#26270 Oct 7, 2013
cat bird wrote:
Manchin voted for cap & trade to support Obama. he also went with Obottom on gun control. Obottom is agen wv coal. I think Joes for Obama. not your ass. That puts Joe on the Bottom with Obottom.
He did not go with Obama on gun control. That is a Fox news right wing lie.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26271 Oct 7, 2013
guess what the stupid man in the white house did today ? he's run his mouth off and pissed off everyone in washington and the NFL football community across america. CHANGE THE NAME OF THE REDSKINS ! you liberals must be proud of the complete idiot youve hired.

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#26272 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. Joe has done everything he said he would do before he got elected. Nothing more, nothing less. He is a man of his word and has West Virginians best interest in mind when he takes a stance. I think I have agreed with Manchin on every position on every issue he has taken.
We have had this conversation before, Joe has a cousin named George, is that you?

“Comey is my new”

favorite homey!

#26273 Oct 7, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
guess what the stupid man in the white house did today ? he's run his mouth off and pissed off everyone in washington and the NFL football community across america. CHANGE THE NAME OF THE REDSKINS ! you liberals must be proud of the complete idiot youve hired.
Maybe the democrats could change the name to the Washington Christain Haters. The liberals would not find that near as offensive as Redskins.
George

United States

#26274 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had this conversation before, Joe has a cousin named George, is that you?
And just like before you can not provide any evidence of when Joe did anything other than what he promised. Yet you keep repeating the same BS. So I keep repeating the truth. Joe has been a great Senator.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26275 Oct 7, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
you libbys ought to put a muzzle on your man cause hes clucking up big time.
George

United States

#26276 Oct 7, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>NO DEAL. no more money for obama.
Yeah we know no deal from the Republicans, they are welchers who do not fulfill their obligations and agreements and therefore can not be trusted. If the Republicans can not be trusted to keep previous obligations why should the Dems even try and compromise.
George

United States

#26277 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't imagine that democrats have ever done that before, have they George?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
I dont recall the Democrats ever granting THEMSELVES millions in welfare and then demanding welfare be cut for everyone else. And I am noture you actually even read the BLOG you posted. LOL Republicans sure love their blogs as supporting evidence.

“Comey is my new”

favorite homey!

#26278 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>And just like before you can not provide any evidence of when Joe did anything other than what he promised. Yet you keep repeating the same BS. So I keep repeating the truth. Joe has been a great Senator.
What do you think about this, cousin George? You liar.

http://madisonproject.com/2013/04/taking-dead...

“Comey is my new”

favorite homey!

#26279 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I dont recall the Democrats ever granting THEMSELVES millions in welfare and then demanding welfare be cut for everyone else. And I am noture you actually even read the BLOG you posted. LOL Republicans sure love their blogs as supporting evidence.
No. 1 I suppose that democrats NEVER use blogs to support their arguments.
No. 2 What the hell is a noture you ignorant bastard.
Suggestion

Bumpass, VA

#26280 Oct 7, 2013
It's time for all the full time politicians to go. This is what has gotten us where we are today. We elect these politicians to do a job and all they want to do is cause turmoil which affects us and not them. We need people in office that actually will do something for the people and not do something for themselves. When politicians make a career out of politics they end up doing what is best for them and not what's best for the citizens. It is time for term limits on all levels of elected officials and once you have run your term your done. No more. That will eliminate the corruption and allow for change when it is needed. These politicians have been in office long enough to not have us in these situations and should be able to work out these problems without causing financial harm to the citizens that voted them into office. Also, there is a problem when they vote for their own pay raises, choose their own health care and draw a full salary when they get out of office. Those decisions should be left up to the citizens of the state they are elected from and they should have the same benefits as the state employees as the state they represent. Let's wake up people before its to late.
George

United States

#26281 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about this, cousin George? You liar.
http://madisonproject.com/2013/04/taking-dead...
Nonsense editorializing and a twisting of the facts.
George

United States

#26282 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
No. 1 I suppose that democrats NEVER use blogs to support their arguments.
No. 2 What the hell is a noture you ignorant bastard.
I dont use editorial blogs to support my opinions, that is a Republican tactic. Blogs that contain facts backed up with their sources are acceptable, but yours wasnt. The blog you posted was the editorial opinion of the writer with no facts or sources at all.

“Comey is my new”

favorite homey!

#26283 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense editorializing and a twisting of the facts.
That is what I thought you would say, that's why I called you a liar.

“Comey is my new”

favorite homey!

#26284 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I dont use editorial blogs to support my opinions, that is a Republican tactic. Blogs that contain facts backed up with their sources are acceptable, but yours wasnt. The blog you posted was the editorial opinion of the writer with no facts or sources at all.
That still doesn't answer the question as to why you are an ignorant bastard.
George

United States

#26285 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I thought you would say, that's why I called you a liar.
I am a liar because I dont believe the editorials and nonsense you post? I asked you before to specifically, in your own words, name what Manchin has done that went against his pre-election promises. You provided NOTHING, as you have done once again. Nothing but blogs and editorials and you cant even articulate it yourself, you must rely on someone else to relay "your" opinions.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26286 Oct 7, 2013
no deal GEORGE. your man just got done raising taxes on the middle and upper class. he should have plenty of cash. NO DEAL. p.s. you libbys need to muzzle your man obama.
cat bird

Huntington, WV

#26287 Oct 7, 2013
Dear George K I'm A Democrat. But you bore the hell out of me. no dummy you cant trust the republicans and you dam well better not trust the gay loven dems . this party was different in 1976. not so full of gay lovers and anti gun freaks and people like you. Go join the populist party you freak....And All of you like him.

“Comey is my new”

favorite homey!

#26288 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am a liar because I dont believe the editorials and nonsense you post? I asked you before to specifically, in your own words, name what Manchin has done that went against his pre-election promises. You provided NOTHING, as you have done once again. Nothing but blogs and editorials and you cant even articulate it yourself, you must rely on someone else to relay "your" opinions.
You really are pathetic. You've got to be Manchin's cousin.
George

United States

#26289 Oct 7, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are pathetic. You've got to be Manchin's cousin.
Yup, that is the same thing you said last time when I slapped you with the truth. Editorials and insults, that is the best you got.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glengary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr get real 1,479
pookie n jackie dee (May '13) Aug 20 its me bitches 5
News Raymond M. Craig Aug 14 Mike and Arlene 1
Why do gypsies smell so bad? Aug 13 The Punisher 1
Gypsy? (May '12) Aug 6 Sammy 57
New girl at target (Sep '15) Aug 4 So pitiful 7
Review: Four Points Construction (May '15) Jul '16 Buyer 2

Glengary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance