October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,681 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Since: May 13

Hell

#5773 Jun 11, 2013
mister natas wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my my what an astute observation you have made there master observer. I should perhaps imbibe of the font of knowledge from whence you have partaken. How many beers did you suck back before deciding to share with us this golden nugget of knowledge oh wise one?
I am absolutely astounded by the inebriated aptitude with which you have stated the obvious. The complexity of thought put behind your bold observation is truly an unfathomable marvel. Such a thing could have only come about from being dropped on your head one to many times. Do us a favor and go observe the effects of venting your cars exhaust in through the windows with you inside behind the wheel.
And yet, despite your verbosity, you still manage to say absolutely nothing.

Well played master of the verbose. Well played.
Observation

Ivydale, WV

#5774 Jun 11, 2013
The Kraken Released wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good observation there.
saywhat

Marlinton, WV

#5775 Jun 11, 2013
<quoted text>
seems there's a classic case of disruptive identity disorder here, to bad you couldn't have applied your implied education to other than us inbreeds.
mister natas

Alexandria, VA

#5776 Jun 11, 2013
For some self proclaimed observer you certainly are dense and oblivious. How you managed to work up enough brain function to trigger the involuntary nervous system reaction to get your lungs sucking in oxygen is astounding. You halfwit dolt, of course I'm attacking you. Once again using your wondrous powers of observation you have some how despite your mental handicap managed to accurately state the obvious. You could have ended your intellectual escapades there and only appeared half as retarded as you do now. But no you had to accuse me of a logical fallacy. Guess what mothertrucker? My whole premise is that you are slobbering vegetable. And Who said any thing about a message? I don't give two shits about your message delusion. You don't have any message to give aside from the literary diarrhea you've been dumping onto the internet.

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Hell

#5777 Jun 11, 2013
mister natas wrote:
For some self proclaimed observer you certainly are dense and oblivious. How you managed to work up enough brain function to trigger the involuntary nervous system reaction to get your lungs sucking in oxygen is astounding. You halfwit dolt, of course I'm attacking you. Once again using your wondrous powers of observation you have some how despite your mental handicap managed to accurately state the obvious. You could have ended your intellectual escapades there and only appeared half as retarded as you do now. But no you had to accuse me of a logical fallacy. Guess what mothertrucker? My whole premise is that you are slobbering vegetable. And Who said any thing about a message? I don't give two shits about your message delusion. You don't have any message to give aside from the literary diarrhea you've been dumping onto the internet.
Interesting.

And yet you still say nothing. The only mystery here is why it takes you so many words to accomplish so little.
Observation

Ivydale, WV

#5778 Jun 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting.
And yet you still say nothing. The only mystery here is why it takes you so many words to accomplish so little.
Cause he is just a small minded beeotcch that uses a thesaurus, probably takes it an hour to construct its posts. Just an observation.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#5779 Jun 11, 2013
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>Cause he is just a small minded beeotcch that uses a thesaurus, probably takes it an hour to construct its posts. Just an observation.
He is retarded. Fifty sentences to a two word phrase.

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Hell

#5780 Jun 11, 2013
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause he is just a small minded beeotcch that uses a thesaurus, probably takes it an hour to construct its posts. Just an observation.
I think he's just overcompensating.

“Kitty Says Woof”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5781 Jun 11, 2013
mister natas wrote:
You gots a purty mouth, Little Lady.
1 post removed
Yup

United States

#5783 Jun 13, 2013
Who actually believes meloney will win
andre

Washington, DC

#5784 Jun 13, 2013
L9
Stacey

Morden, UK

#5785 Jun 13, 2013
Proof of bogus people voting people that don't even exist http://adf.ly/QRJbG
1 post removed
the enlightened one

Charleston, WV

#5787 Jun 16, 2013
i know fo a fact most politicians are criminals who do cocaine and the elections are rigged ask the drunk George bush
1 post removed
sosadinamerica

Pearisburg, VA

#5789 Jun 16, 2013
the enlightened one wrote:
i know fo a fact most politicians are criminals who do cocaine and the elections are rigged ask the drunk George bush
WOW! I like your intelligence! You said you know for a fact...tell me all about it....PLEASE!!!
kennith/

Hurricane, WV

#5790 Jun 20, 2013
:/
Hozo

Princeton, WV

#5791 Jun 20, 2013
the enlightened one wrote:
There has been many drunks elected to the presidency, Dick Nixon was drunk on his azz after the discovery of Watergate. Actor Ronald Reagan was a drunk too. You only make blanketed statements instead of being specific about anything, oh "elightened one".
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#5792 Jun 20, 2013
Bill Clinton was a pot head, George W. Bush was a drunk and done Coke, Obama is a Cokehead, pothead, and a drunk.
Connie Lingus

Hyattsville, MD

#5793 Jun 20, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
Bill Clinton was a pot head, George W. Bush was a drunk and done Coke, Obama is a Cokehead, pothead, and a drunk.
Harvey wall banger is a pillhead, a drunk, and an all purpose fool.
sosadinamerica

Pearisburg, VA

#5794 Jun 20, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
And you are an IDIOT!!!
sosadinamerica

Pearisburg, VA

#5795 Jun 20, 2013
Connie Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey wall banger is a pillhead, a drunk, and an all purpose fool.
??? Please explain!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glengary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather LeeAnn Dec 16 Missi 5
Urgent care growth, popularity continue locally Dec 15 Paul Bear 3
The REIGN IS OVER Nov 30 REAL TALK 3
Backpage hookers Nov 25 Curiousgirl 1
Christmas Martinsburg WV - 2014 Panhandle Chris... Nov 24 WVMan 1
How to build an online community in your community Nov 19 WVMan 1
Creative Jobs for Teenagers in Martinsburg WV Nov 19 WVMan 1
Glengary Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web