Fatal motorcycle accident victim id.....

Fatal motorcycle accident victim id.....

There are 1 comment on the Martinsburg Journal story from Jul 17, 2010, titled Fatal motorcycle accident victim id...... In it, Martinsburg Journal reports that:

The victim of Thursday's fatal motorcycle accident on W.Va. 45 has been identified as a Spring Mills man named David E. Kessel, police said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Martinsburg Journal.

REALLY

Collierville, TN

#1 Aug 3, 2010
"Shirley said he was with family traveling from Glengary when he saw the other vehicle involved in the accident swerve and hit the victim's motorcycle.

"As soon as I saw it, I gave my partner the phone and told him to call 911. I went down there to find the guy. He was on his side and still breathing," Shirley said, adding that two others came to help, including Dr. Joseph De Soto of Gerrardstown.

The doctor attempted to help stabilize the victim and began CPR until Berkeley County emergency medical services personnel arrived at the scene.

The other driver has been identified as Jessica Faircloth, of the Arden area, according to a news release.

Faircloth, who police said is in her 20s, was driving a white 1992 Honda Accord. She was carried from the scene and transported to Winchester Medical Center for treatment of her injuries.

Another witness, Wayne Holden of Virginia, said Friday he was nearly struck by Faircloth's vehicle as it was travelling eastbound and allegedly swerved into his lane just minutes before the accident. Holden said he was driving home to Cross Junction, Va., traveling westbound, when he was nearly struck."

Barring mechanical failure of the car not the negligence of the driver, this gal needs to spend her next 20 years in the state correctional institute's driver's re-education program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glengary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 min Justsayin 4,394
News Jenkins officially files for Senate Sat Boom 2
Black Guy who bounces at Lust Dec '17 JustCurious 1
Review: Four Points Construction (May '15) Nov '17 Whowouldwanttoliv... 4
Gypsy? (May '12) Oct '17 InvestigativeRepo... 61
Looking 4 women Oct '17 Guess who 2
I don't care (Jun '17) Oct '17 Guess who 6

Glengary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance