Starlette J. Laughlin

Starlette J. Laughlin

There are 1 comment on the Martinsburg Journal story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Starlette J. Laughlin. In it, Martinsburg Journal reports that:

Born Nov. 9, 1947, in Kingwood, she was the daughter of the late Wilma Jean Miller and Dailey R. Miller.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Martinsburg Journal.

Rosemary Crawford

Wheeling, WV

#1 Apr 16, 2013
To Ed Laughlin and family...we are so truly sorry to hear about the loss of Starlett. I, being a cousin, we just seemed to re connect these e last few years. We had several good laughs on the telephone about happy memories of the past. Always felt bad that we never made it to Martinsburg for a visit with Starlett and Ed. Ed was so very special in Starletts eyes. She had so much good to say. I'm sure he will miss her more each day. As the healing process takes place ..she will always be close in heart. Many prayers for the family and much comfort.love, Rosemary and Gary Crawford

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glengary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gypsy Sisters (Dec '13) Fri Fan 13
wanting women from 30-45 to trade naughty pics ... Jul 1 Diamond_kidd32 1
Debate: Marijuana - Martinsburg, WV (Aug '10) Jun 27 WestVirginian 20
Gypsy? (May '12) Jun 18 MichelleEvans 52
Gypsy Sisters Show Jun 18 MichelleEvans 8
Ronald Custer Jun '15 Kevin 2
Election Who do you support for County Clerk in West Vir... (Nov '10) Nov '10 J.T. 1
More from around the web

Glengary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Glengary Mortgages